Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

damelloyellow15 wrote:
i see dallas winning.

miami aint face an O like Dallas yet in these playoffs.
and Dallas hasn't faced a defense like this in the playoffs ..yada yada ..the beat goes on

damelloyellow15 wrote:
i see dallas winning.

and Dallas hasn't faced a defense like this in the playoffs ..yada yada ..the beat goes on

Originally Posted by bdis1986

damelloyellow15 wrote:
i see dallas winning.

and we faced way better defense then anything the mavs can throw at us...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

damelloyellow15 wrote:
i see dallas winning.

and we faced way better defense then anything the mavs can throw at us...

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

I just remembered desshawn and bron beef
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

laugh.gif
 a month ago playoffs started and portland is happy to play the mavs cause they believe they are soft and mavs lose game after 23 point lead in fourt.....Mavs win series/
eek.gif
swept the lakers nobody seen it coming/ beat a young thunder team behind dirk/marion/terry great play

grin.gif
 Now the Mavs are an unstopable team and nobody in the world can hold dirk and thier bench is the greatest ever......

pimp.gif
cant wait for the heat to bring Mavs back to earth
Wow. You're the definition of a god damn hater. Give the Mavs props you salty peon. It's not like they beat the Jazz, Clippers and Kings to get where they are at.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

laugh.gif
 a month ago playoffs started and portland is happy to play the mavs cause they believe they are soft and mavs lose game after 23 point lead in fourt.....Mavs win series/
eek.gif
swept the lakers nobody seen it coming/ beat a young thunder team behind dirk/marion/terry great play

grin.gif
 Now the Mavs are an unstopable team and nobody in the world can hold dirk and thier bench is the greatest ever......

pimp.gif
cant wait for the heat to bring Mavs back to earth
Wow. You're the definition of a god damn hater. Give the Mavs props you salty peon. It's not like they beat the Jazz, Clippers and Kings to get where they are at.

Miami Heat fans on the radio this morning on my morning drive to the gym...

"We're going to sweep them sorry #@* Mavs!"

"Dirk is overrated! Played against teams without defense! They had to pull comebacks to beat OKC."

"Lebron is gonna do work on Dirk and his soft #@*!"

"Mavs play no defense, Mavs are getting swept!"

"Dirk is going to be made out to be the best player ever just because everyone hates the Heat!"

"No question, Mavs getting swept!"

"All those national analysts said we could'nt do it!"

This is South Florida fans for you.
laugh.gif

Ya'll also haven't played and Offense like the Mavs in the playoffs.

Miami Heat fans on the radio this morning on my morning drive to the gym...

"We're going to sweep them sorry #@* Mavs!"

"Dirk is overrated! Played against teams without defense! They had to pull comebacks to beat OKC."

"Lebron is gonna do work on Dirk and his soft #@*!"

"Mavs play no defense, Mavs are getting swept!"

"Dirk is going to be made out to be the best player ever just because everyone hates the Heat!"

"No question, Mavs getting swept!"

"All those national analysts said we could'nt do it!"

This is South Florida fans for you.
laugh.gif

Maybe true, but they have faced not one but two defenses that are better than the Mavs. For all this talk about how Mavs are a defensive powerhouse, their defense is definitely not better than either the Celtics nor the Bulls. Even though they are better defensively than the mid 00s Mavs who were known as all-O, no-D teams.

Maybe true, but they have faced not one but two defenses that are better than the Mavs. For all this talk about how Mavs are a defensive powerhouse, their defense is definitely not better than either the Celtics nor the Bulls. Even though they are better defensively than the mid 00s Mavs who were known as all-O, no-D teams.

This series is going to come down to the last 3 minutes of every game, and how well the coaching staff has rested their starters
throughout the games.  This will be one for the ages.

Heat in 6.

This series is going to come down to the last 3 minutes of every game, and how well the coaching staff has rested their starters
throughout the games.  This will be one for the ages.

Heat in 6.

Back
Top Bottom