Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by DubA169

Just got a BLOCKBUSTER report . . . from a MEMBER OF THE MIAMI HEAT SQUAD!!!People are wondering WHY LeBron James hasn't been playing as well as he's supposed to . . . well according to his teammate - it's because of Jason Terry's TRASH TALK!!!

According to the insider, Jason Terry's trash talk goes WAAAY overboard. The insider explained, "He tells LeBron that [his fiance Savannah] is f*cking other players. He talks about f*cking LeBron's mom . . . [Jason Terry] says whatever he has to to get under LeBron's skin."

And the TRASH TALK seems to work. According to LeBron's teammate, "LeBron may [even] believe some of that [stuff]. It's effecting his play."

take it for what it's worth
roll.gif

If this is true... LMAO.... Sooooooooooooooft.

the jet...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Miami had been trying to ship Beasley since the end of his rookie year. The whole money thing wasn't the sole reason why they shipped him.

I can't believe lebron is about to let Dirk & 11 role players beat him. Dude's a fraud. And he's letting trash talk get in his head? Really dude? You're supposed to best player in the league & you're letting words affect your game? He's a joke

That can't be true.

Man this day needs to hurry up and end.

For those who don't know Lebatard and Barkley made a bet where loser does Lebatard show on South Beach in a speedo. Either way we all lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

If you think this is not going 7, you better wake up. All those calls we were not getting in Dallas, we will be getting tomorrow night.

I like our chances in a game 7 at home.

HEAT IN 7.

take a hike

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

If we win this championship my only complaint is that Laker fans are able to get pleasure from it.

this is one of the reasons why I don't mind the heat winning it if they do
some of you mavs fans are air fresh status

Good, I hate the Lakers and Laker fans even more than the Heat. Y'all just as obnoxious and bandwagon as Heat fans. There are just more of you.

If we win this championship my only complaint is that Laker fans are able to get pleasure from it.

Good, I hate the Lakers and Laker fans even more than the Heat. Y'all just as obnoxious and bandwagon as Heat fans. There are just more of you.

ohsnap.gif

oh you know we already had pleasure when shaq was traded and you bet the mavericks would win a title before the lakers ever did again....
pimp.gif

2 titles matter a fact... 

so yea
smokin.gif

remember when you said you would never post again if the mavericks lost to the spurs in the playoffs last year? you were that sure they were gonna sweep um.
laugh.gif

im waiting for you to make that same type of guarantee so the mavericks can lose
laugh.gif

no MOST of them are. i havent seen one humble mavs fan yet. when they win they get cocky as !@!*. take cheap shots aswell.

even the humble mavs fans will get cocky after a mavericks win quoting pics and making fun of lebron, wade, and what not.

when it was 2-1 in favor of heat they was shaky as !@!* scared to say anything. when it was tied and now 2-3 they worse as the other haters in the thread.

if only there could be no winner
laugh.gif

If you think this is not going 7, you better wake up. All those calls we were not getting in Dallas, we will be getting tomorrow night.

HEAT IN 7.

oh my brother TESTIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

no MOST of them are. i havent seen one humble mavs fan yet. when they win they get cocky as !@!*. take cheap shots aswell.

even the humble mavs fans will get cocky after a mavericks win quoting pics and making fun of lebron, wade, and what not.

when it was 2-1 in favor of heat they was shaky as !@!* scared to say anything. when it was tied and now 2-3 they worse as the other haters in the thread.

laugh.gif

Check my post history before you speak. I said we wouldn't lose another game after Game 3.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

This

but i still don't get the "Laker fans winning if Dallas wins the title part"  people have been talkin about.   titles aren't awarded when you lose in the 2nd round, either the dallas mavericks or the miami heat will win and their fans as well.  no one else.

i wish the lockout could start right now though and there be no winner for this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

HEAT IN 7.

take a hike

You must be one of those people who needs to wake up.Go play in traffic, clown.

Willinc just be cool bro, We heat fans gotta relax.

Today is the big day, I know in Miami people are hungry and angry.

I wish I was in the arena tomorrow...
30t6p3b.gif
I would get kicked out for the %*! i would do to throw dallas off completely
laugh.gif

They in OUR house now.

Pat Riley the top king of motivation and inspiration and homecourt advantage? We should be excited

Mavs don't know how Miami plays with their back against the wall.

They forgot about 2006.

Karma will take care of the Heat, mocking a dude that is was really sick? Yeah, Karma is a grimy one.

Back
Top Bottom