Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by DubA169

Just got a BLOCKBUSTER report . . . from a MEMBER OF THE MIAMI HEAT SQUAD!!!People are wondering WHY LeBron James hasn't been playing as well as he's supposed to . . . well according to his teammate - it's because of Jason Terry's TRASH TALK!!!

According to the insider, Jason Terry's trash talk goes WAAAY overboard. The insider explained, "He tells LeBron that [his fiance Savannah] is f*cking other players. He talks about f*cking LeBron's mom . . . [Jason Terry] says whatever he has to to get under LeBron's skin."

And the TRASH TALK seems to work. According to LeBron's teammate, "LeBron may [even] believe some of that [stuff]. It's effecting his play."

take it for what it's worth
The people who make these rumors are worse than mediatakeout 
laugh.gif

Ask that person to try again.

Its over Heat fans.

Mavs are going to bury ya'll in 3s tomorrow night.....

Did you all really think that three guys could do it themselves? They really pulled that veil over your eyes with their theatrics. They managed to fool a lot of these band wagoners into believing that all it took to win rings was elite athleticism and talent. Two of these three men are the best players in the NBA, the other one is a top five player at his position, so what?

Doesn't make them a better cohesive unit, the Mavs are all veterans willing to put their collective egos aside for the betterment of the team. The Heat threw away any chance of being a deep versatile unit when SOMEONES ego got Michael Beasley shipped to Minnesota. If ya'll had Beasley coming off the bench you'd be downright unstoppable. With Chalmers, Miller, and Beasley you have three players coming off the bench that can provide a spark.

Chalk it up to superstar ego when the Mavs go back to Dallas with the strap in tow. Miami's big three could have been much more, they sold themselves short.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

once i decided to take my hating talents to south beach and go all out with the anti heat sentiment, i've literally sprayed air freshener all over air freshh's fan talents. him taking his fan talents to south beach was one of the best acquistions in nt fanbase history as he had a helluva run this year, but once i decided to take this hating to a whole other level, i've been the kryptonite to his fan talents.

laugh.gif

I DON'T GIVE UP AND I WON'T GIVE UP !!!

WE 

ARE

TAKING 

THIS

CHAMPIONSHIPPP

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'M A ONE MAN GANG AND SHOW.

THE SAME WAY THE CHICAGO CUBS HAVEN'T WON A WORLD SERIES IN 103 YEARS,  MY HATRED TALENTS ARE BRINGING THE SAME CURSE DOWN TO SOUTH BEACH.

I TALKED TO DAN GILBERT TODAY ON THE PHONE, AND HE'S ALREADY PREPARING HIS SPEECH FOR 2015 WHEN THE CAVS WIN THE TITLE BEFORE MIAMI DOES.

In all seriousness though, I expect Miami to be ready tomorrow. Home court can do alot of good in a situation like this,  they just gotta look at what happened last year. Tomorrow night is the Mavericks game 7 in my opinion. Lose tomorrow and things go from the top of the world to the feeling of knowing you let the title slip through your hands and now you gotta try again on the road in a winner takes all game.

Originally Posted by PMatic

@WindhorstESPN Dirk said cough video was "a little childish, a little ignorant."

Exactly, these dudes are boys in the bodies of men. Aside from Wade (whom as of late i'm reconsidering my opinion on) they all have the mentality of children. 
If anyone has ever seen the documentary titled "More Than a Game" (which is basically a doc on Bron Bron's HS years and teammates) you'll note that his demeanor has basically never matured from then till now. He's still that same immensely talented kid from Akron, Ohio. He's the best player in the league without a doubt from a SKILL-SET standpoint. It's his lack of character and mental strength (the intangibles in other words) which are the difference between him being a champion and being a choke. 

When he grows up and stop seeing himself as "the chosen one" and stops caring about what others think (taking notes) that's when he'll be able to just play and let it all flow. We've all "witnessed" what he's able to do, we're already convinced. Its he himself that sets himself up for failure. It's like "put all your doubts and pressure on me" but when people do he folds. He did it back when he was a kid (he and his teammates got SOOOO gassed up that they choked HORRIBLY in their AAU finals) and he's doing it now. I remember him being visibly upset losing that AAU final, you'd think he'd never let his ego ever get the best of him or his teammates again.

It's going 7.

People forgetting that the only game MIA lost at home this post season was that 15 point collapse in game 2.  Miami should win this one fairly easily and then game 7 will be a dog fight.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Just got a BLOCKBUSTER report . . . from a MEMBER OF THE MIAMI HEAT SQUAD!!!People are wondering WHY LeBron James hasn't been playing as well as he's supposed to . . . well according to his teammate - it's because of Jason Terry's TRASH TALK!!!

According to the insider, Jason Terry's trash talk goes WAAAY overboard. The insider explained, "He tells LeBron that [his fiance Savannah] is f*cking other players. He talks about f*cking LeBron's mom . . . [Jason Terry] says whatever he has to to get under LeBron's skin."

And the TRASH TALK seems to work. According to LeBron's teammate, "LeBron may [even] believe some of that [stuff]. It's effecting his play."

take it for what it's worth
roll.gif

If this is true... LMAO.... Sooooooooooooooft.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Scrape these clowns Dirk

@WindhorstESPN: Wade said "coughing video" was a joke that he & LeBron knew media would blow up. LeBron said it was a "non issue."
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at these @#$%^& tellin jokes during the finals in which they are getting handled.  "knowin" the media would blow it up.

Bron out there like a scared little boy and he's got big brother tellin jokes for him. 
roll.gif
  You can't make this @#$% up man, this really is turning into WWE. 

They better pray that the Miami fans get into Dallas players heads, cuz otherwise there is going to be a damn ton of "not 3, not 4, not 5, not........any" type jokes nation wide.  The heat need to win this for the Internet's sake. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Its over Heat fans.

Did you all really think that three guys could do it themselves? They really pulled that veil over your eyes with their theatrics. They managed to fool a lot of these band wagoners into believing that all it took to win rings was elite athleticism and talent. Two of these three men are the best players in the NBA, the other one is a top five player at his position, so what?

Doesn't make them a better cohesive unit, the Mavs are all veterans willing to put their collective egos aside for the betterment of the team. The Heat threw away any chance of being a deep versatile unit when SOMEONES ego got Michael Beasley shipped to Minnesota. If ya'll had Beasley coming off the bench you'd be downright unstoppable. With Chalmers, Miller, and Beasley you have three players coming off the bench that can provide a spark.

Chalk it up to superstar ego when the Mavs go back to Dallas with the strap in tow. Miami's big three could have been much more, they sold themselves short.
I thought they couldn't afford to keep Beasley?

wow if this dude is playing like crap because of trash talk smh. is my dude mentally ******ed or what???

Originally Posted by aepps20

Its over Heat fans.

You're right, his $4.9 million dollar contract HAD to be shipped off in order to give the Bosh, Wade and James as much money as possible 
eyes.gif
Point blank, they could have all taken a greater pay-cut if they REALLY wanted fam on their squad. Miami facilitated James's insecurity by shipping Beasley. 

4.9 mill divided between 3 guys is about 1.7 mill, Beasley's contract is up at the end of next season. The Heatles would have had to only give up about 2 mill each to keep Beasley for two seasons. Don't tell me that Beasley isn't worth much more to the Heat than anyone they can sign for the MLE this offseason or last (Mike Miller
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

Furthermore had the Heatles taken the pay cut and wanted to keep Beasley, they would have still been under the hard cap and they would have the MLE to play with to go get Killer Miller (
laugh.gif
). 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Even Ron Artest wants Miami to win
laugh.gif

any sane laker fan would. smh at laker fans rootin for the team that slayed us
eyes.gif

Smh @ you claiming to be a Laker fan and making a thread saying the Cavs would win the title last year or else you'd retire
roll.gif

You should be the LAST person telling any of us who to root for with your cavalier supporting @#$
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NobleKane:
i dont care if lebron or any other player gets a ring. that dont mean !*%+ to me. but i sure as hell not gonna support the team that eliminated us point blank. and every laker fan should feel the same way.
Well that's you.

Me? I only support one team: the Lakers. After that, it's players only. Kidd is one of my all-time favorites, and I'm growing a lot of respect for Dirk. The team they play for isn't who I'm cheering for. I'm not about to go cop a Kidd or Dirk Mavs jersey, a Mavs fitted, and get my little Mavs car flag. No. Lakers, and only Lakers. But once my team is out, in any sport, I pull for players.

dirk is the only guy cool in my book on that mavs team. i cannot support your boy though ska. one thing i hate most in this world is dudes hitting women. i dont care if it was in the past i cannot support an individual like that.

Its over Heat fans.

Beasley was traded to keep Haslem and lure Miller.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Its over Heat fans.

Beasley was traded to keep Haslem and lure Miller.

They could have kept Haslem and lured Miller either way. I don't see how they couldn't keep Haslem as they were still under the hardcap and owned his bird rights?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Even Ron Artest wants Miami to win
laugh.gif

any sane laker fan would. smh at laker fans rootin for the team that slayed us
eyes.gif

Smh @ you claiming to be a Laker fan and making a thread saying the Cavs would win the title last year or else you'd retire
roll.gif

You should be the LAST person telling any of us who to root for with your cavalier supporting @#$
indifferent.gif

its called jinxing a team dummy. i did it 3 years in a row and it worked. 2 against the cavs and one against the celtics.

i didnt do it this year however and........well yea.

you kobe fans really are obsessed with me huh?

^I don't personally agree with that. I'd rather have the team that eliminated the Lakers win the championship. Hey, at least you lost to the champs.

Its over Heat fans.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THERE'S NO WAY WE LOSE TOMORROW.

NO WAY 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They could have kept Haslem and lured Miller either way I don't see how they couldn't keep Haslem as they were still under the hardcap and owned his bird rights?
You're right about Haslem, my bad. But it was to give Miller the money he wanted, which is looking like a bad deal.

Anyways,
LeBron James and the hero-ball drug

Speaking at the Heat’s practice on Saturday, LeBron James was given the chance to explain his shooting woes in the Finals. His answer was interesting.

“One thing about me, you just be aggressive,

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

^I don't personally agree with that. I'd rather have the team that eliminated the Lakers win the championship. Hey, at least you lost to the champs.

thats like saying hey atleast you got second place. either way we lost.

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

thats like saying hey atleast you got second place. either way we lost.

true, but i got no ill will towards the mavs.   were they really supposed to kiss the lakers rings and bow down to them and just take the L since they were playing the almighty Lakers.   if anything they gained a ton of respect from me and shed alot of the past negative reputations they had off that series. 

Back
Top Bottom