Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

COACHES in the league is calling the mavs coach to give tips? PITIFUL
30t6p3b.gif
Your Team President is giving Spo tips, so what's really the difference?

And like the other poster said, this has happened before in the history of the NBA.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Poorly executed hyperbole aside,
wadekidd.gif

travel! And for Kidd, it's not even the first time in this playoffs he has gotten away with that
BibbyFace._xux7bm7.gif

Another accidental poke in the eye by Dallas, must be a defensive tactic they teach down there./

This is what they teach in MIA

I have the Zapruder film...sniper in the 300 level seats

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

what? u cant teach a zone counter in 2 days????

U can teach a zone counter in a 20 second timeout.

You can teach it, but can you actually execute it?

Originally Posted by durantula

How u gonna say your back is really against the wall but you should panic facing elimination in the finals? Oh ya thats right the "basketball gods are gonna save miami" lol just like they were supposed to help him go off last game lolol.

It's a 2-3-2 format
put it like this

miami win 2 in their house (even tho we know they took one in dallas)

dallas win 3

dallas is automatically up right?

last two is in OUR HOME.

You think Dallas bench and role players gonna be comfortable in Miami House? 
laugh.gif

9-1. 
smokin.gif

What you say in all of your posts is a bunch of rambling that is beyond hypocritical.  The last line says 9-1, but who got that ONE win.  Dallas has consistently over the last 5 years been one of the top 3 NBA teams on the road and with all the veterans they have being shook will be the last thing we see.  Miami with their backs against the wall will be the ones playing tight. 

YES DALLAS WILL WIN THIS SERIES AND THEY ARE PLENTY COMFORTABLE TO WIN ANOTHER GAME IN MIAMI
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by durantula

How u gonna say your back is really against the wall but you should panic facing elimination in the finals? Oh ya thats right the "basketball gods are gonna save miami" lol just like they were supposed to help him go off last game lolol.

It's a 2-3-2 format
put it like this

dallas win 3

last two is in OUR HOME.

laugh.gif

9-1. 
smokin.gif

What you say in all of your posts is a bunch of rambling that is beyond hypocritical.  The last line says 9-1, but who got that ONE win.  Dallas has consistently over the last 5 years been one of the top 3 NBA teams on the road and with all the veterans they have being shook will be the last thing we see.  Miami with their backs against the wall will be the ones playing tight. 

YES DALLAS WILL WIN THIS SERIES AND THEY ARE PLENTY COMFORTABLE TO WIN ANOTHER GAME IN MIAMI
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Also remember when they were playing perfect basketball from November 29 - January 9  winning 21 of 22...

Who was the 1 loss?   Dallas

Where were they playing

IN MIAMI

If that Heat team lost to Dallas at Home, and let's face it they were a much better team in that stretch than they are today, and lost 1 already in the finals against Dallas.. It is nowhere class to a foregone conclusion that they win the next 2.. All the pressure is on the Miami Heat... Will be in Game 6 and it will be in Game 7 if there is one..

You will say the Lakers did it last year... But you are talking about a much better team in the Lakers... With a proven Championship Player who has handled scrutiny, pressure, and comes up big whenever he can... And an even more proven Championship Coach..

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by bc60997

It's a 2-3-2 format
put it like this

dallas win 3

last two is in OUR HOME.

laugh.gif

9-1. 
smokin.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Also remember when they were playing perfect basketball from November 29 - January 9  winning 21 of 22...

Who was the 1 loss?   Dallas

Where were they playing

IN MIAMI

If that Heat team lost to Dallas at Home, and let's face it they were a much better team in that stretch than they are today, and lost 1 already in the finals against Dallas.. It is nowhere class to a foregone conclusion that they win the next 2.. All the pressure is on the Miami Heat... Will be in Game 6 and it will be in Game 7 if there is one..

You will say the Lakers did it last year... But you are talking about a much better team in the Lakers... With a proven Championship Player who has handled scrutiny, pressure, and comes up big whenever he can... And an even more proven Championship Coach..
You not gettin' it.
LEBRON

WADE

N BOSHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE

ARE

WINNING 

THIS SERIES

PERIOD.

Miami fans are crazy. Dallas has already beat y'all at home, stop acting like it's some huge advantage. Your stadium full of bandwagon fans and dudes in Ugg boots and scaring anyone. Dallas comes to win every single night, can't say that about Miami.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Even Ron Artest wants Miami to win
laugh.gif

any sane laker fan would. smh at laker fans rootin for the team that slayed us
eyes.gif

At this point I don't really care who wins. Miami showed that they can't win 8 straight rings. Lebron went John Starks status. I am satisfied. Let the best team win.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Even Ron Artest wants Miami to win
laugh.gif

any sane laker fan would. smh at laker fans rootin for the team that slayed us
eyes.gif

Na man the way i see it is they dethroned us and they should be champs. It would suck that they beat us and just lose
indifferent.gif
Like we couldn't defend our 'ship the the right team.
Anyways i love Dirk and Kidd. Screw the rest of the Mavs
laugh.gif

You seriously think Kobe wants to see LeBron get a ring?
laugh.gif

No way the Lakers are rooting for the Heat.

Kobe >>> LeBron

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif

Kobe >>> LeBron

Ron said it on Sportcenter buddy
And Kobe gave props to the Heat on E3 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Kobe >>> LeBron

happy.gif

And you expect them to come out and say otherwise.  It is better for LA to have lost to the champs than a team that comes up short in the end.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

laugh.gif

Kobe >>> LeBron

happy.gif

And you expect them to come out and say otherwise.  It is better for LA to have lost to the champs than a team that comes up short in the end.
Dude...
MIAMI 

IS

WINNING

THE

CHIP.

laugh.gif

Kobe >>> LeBron

happy.gif
If Kobe said anything supporting the Heat, he didn't mean one word of it. He's not wired like that.

"They aint got 5 of them things, though
grin.gif
"

laugh.gif
If that's 'props,' AirTroll23 is in more denial then LeBron.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I can't wait til Air Freshh to commit that after this series
laugh.gif
roll.gif

He's probably Eddie House posting on here

For some reason, i have a feeling he on that reverse psychology steez tho 

Originally Posted by amel223

seeing the gifs of all those Heat flops that last page still make me mad. 

please dallas, make me happy.
Heard Wilbon today talking about how he hasn't noticed any flopping in the playoffs. I lose more and more respect for him by the day. He's such a schill for the league now. Even Mark Jackson and JVG are calling out the flops on live TV and Wilbon can't even admit he's seen a single one.

sunday night will be one of the most outtacontrol evenings ever, if lebron and company lose while im in cleveland.

i just don't see miami going down without a fight though, especially at home.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

sunday night will be one of the most outtacontrol evenings ever, if lebron and company lose while im in cleveland.

i just don't see miami going down without a fight though, especially at home.
Man, if Dallas wins this series, it's gonna be like the end of Return of the Jedi Special Edition: multiple major cities celebrating the destruction of the Empire.

I can say we all agree, well at least most Laker fans here on NT that after the Heat & Lebron go down in flames on Sunday that I hope Noblekane commits suicide and never comes back to NT again.

This dude is the biggest +@% fake poser Laker fan here on NT.

Back
Top Bottom