Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Miami plays very WELL with our back against the wall.
How do you know? This is first time Miami has trailed in a series this post season. They are shook. Season over Sunday.
Shook?
laugh.gif

If Wade aint get injured...But EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

IF WE HAVE TO GO TO 7...

WE GOIN' 7.

BACK AGAINST THE WALL, THE PRESSURE IS ON...LETS DOOO THISSSSSSSSSSS

MIAMI HEATTT

Lebron already lost even if he wins a ring unless he has back to back 50 point games with clutch play. THAT IS NOT HAPPENING.

simmons on wade

(e) we'll remember him forever as an evil genius who somehow convinced his biggest archrival to move to HIS city, play for HIS team, and become HIS sidekick.

dude basically will have used LePawn to elevate his legacy while destroying bron's

lol at them being archrivals tho. couldve sworn they were boys. wade strikes me as a shady dude that would do something like that tho lowkey lmao

mavs got this sunday. series over. i dont care what lebron does. if he does spazz, that means dwade probably wont. scoring wont be enough. dallas has the heats number. especially when they go to zone. you cant teach a team how to counter zone in 2 days. especially when they dont have a gameplan anyway, just a series of isos. that wont work. dallas has so much confidence now, heat are in trouble. home court or not, lebron can flop as much as he wants, its looking dim for the 504

Originally Posted by Freeze

lol at them being archrivals tho. couldve sworn they were boys. wade strikes me as a shady dude that would do something like that tho lowkey lmao
they were on different teams and would have been competing against each other in the east

I actually remember myself rooting for the Miami heat last year when Anderson got destroyed.
roll.gif

What's hilarious is Miami fans sitting behind a computer saying what Miami has to do to win. You don't think these guys know what they need to do? You dont think theyve been trying everything to maintain a lead the last 2 games? They just can't make the adjustments in the stretch. Miami blew a 15 point lead at HOME and people are calling it their comfort zone? Miami fans still they got it, they're going to get it.

Dallas in 6. Let's see how many Miami "fans" will be here next year. This is going to be like that weed out class in college.

Watching Miami lose on South Beach...
southpark_tearlick.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

what? u cant teach a zone counter in 2 days????

U can teach a zone counter in a 20 second timeout.

if that was the case the zone would have been extinct a long time ago

just because you were a great track n field athlete/boxer/football player/bball player does not mean these miami heat dudes are

We are all very aware of how much the general public hates the Miami Heat, we see it everyday on twitter and the internet blogosphere. According to DeShawn Stevenson, NBA coaches feel the same way and have been calling Rick Carlisle with tips on beating the Heat. This isn't the first time DeShawn has ribbed the Heat this series, recently he called the Heat great actors and called-out Dwyane Wade for complaining to the referees.

Miami Heat: Chris Bosh felt left out of Heat offense at the end - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

"Coach said a lot of coaches called him about how to play the Miami Heat,"

Stevenson said of Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle, who also happens to be head of the coaches'[..]ociation. "I just think a lot of people want to see us win this thing. ... I take it as they're not liked for what happened this summer with getting everybody the way they did it and obviously the way they play and showboat, all them things," he said. "I just think we're -- I don't want to say clean-cut -- but we're the guys that play the right way, pass the ball and do things."

that's very interesting of true about the rival coaches helping the mavs out

Originally Posted by knightngale

just because you were a great track n field athlete/boxer/football player/bball player does not mean these miami heat dudes are
The philosophy of beating a zone isnt that difficult to learn. If Dallas was facing one against the Heat. They would have an easier time because they have discipline and better ball movement in the half-court offense.

Something Miami hasn't displayed.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

The philosophy of beating a zone isnt that difficult to learn. If Dallas was facing one against the Heat. They would have an easier time because they have discipline and better ball movement in the half-court offense.

Something Miami hasn't displayed.
thats because lebron and wade want to win games by just driving and dunkin or going to the line

and they will get away with it...which is sad
tired.gif

roll.gif

U always got Jokes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

btw, u gotta throw Swimmer in there. I was placed 3rd in eastern regionals in 100 Individual medley and butterfly  in 8th grade
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at his conversation with JJ

JJ "Yo no quiero salir con ella"

Guillermo "Yo si quiero"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw this clip last night, it had me watching all of Guillermo's clips on youtube
laugh.gif
. This dude's hilarious, watch his clips of interviewing people at award shows
roll.gif
... Jimmy struck gold with this guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

You guys really need to shut the hell up about fatigue.. It's bull....

2011 Finals...Lebron has played... 44.2 minutes per game... (26 years old) 17.2PPG, 7.8 RPG, 7.0 APG

In comparison....

2010 Finals... Kobe played........ 41.2 minutes per game... (31 years old) 28.6PPG, 8.0 RPG, 3.9 APG
2009 Finals....Kobe played.........43.8 minutes per game.... (30 years old) 32.4 PPG, 5.6RPG, 7.4 APG

Big players come up big when the stakes are the biggest

Great stats.  As a fan it is easy to say fatigue shouldn't be an issue for a young well trained athlete but it takes more of a toll than what we think.  If an old man can do it, I expect the Chosen One to be able to do it also.

If that quote from DeShawn Stevenson about being clean cut doesn't make the "signs of an apocalypse" feature in the next Sports Illustrated there better be a damn good alternative. How did that even fly out of the dude's mouth?

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

LeBron has become so easy to dislike it's not even funny anymore. I mean mocking Dirk? Yo this is King James? Playing this series like he was sexually abused beforehand?

254425_10150226149889593_506754592_6985951_5132117_n.jpg

Actually, nvm it's still hilarious.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

U always got Jokes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

btw, u gotta throw Swimmer in there. I was placed 3rd in eastern regionals in 100 Individual medley and butterfly  in 8th grade
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by wubbofett

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

This
Let the haters fuel Bron. 
pimp.gif

there are haters since B.C. 
fuel james? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

0 points in the 4th quarter
roll.gif
roll.gif

9 points in the 4 quarter in this series.
roll.gif
roll.gif

comedy central is calling for you
laugh.gif
The car wasn't full of gas yet. 
Game 6 we'll be out of the gas station.
smokin.gif

There's Nothing you can tell me.

This is what I've been rooting for and I'm not turning back.

When I said we winnin this series...

WE 

ARE

WINNING

THIS

SERIES

MIAMI

WILL 

TAKE

THE 

CHIP.

I wish I was as confident as you. But it's really not looking good for the HEAT.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom