Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

It's okay to be a fan but some of you dudes are delusional. Justifications for LeBron and his clown +%$+ are just
sick.gif
. Like...really?

When they got beat by Orlando and he didn't shake hands, didn't talk to the media, and dipped out...dudes said that's okay. "Oh. He's just a competitor."
eyes.gif

When dude basically quit last year against the Celtics..."Oh. I would too. He can't do it all by himself."
Everything about "The Decision", dudes said..."He gave to charity though." LeBron even apologized and admitted that he should've done things differently. Now what?
LeBron getting extra sensitive on Twitter...responding to negative comments and retweeting junk...that's fine.
LeBron calling out Coach Spo about the "excessive" minutes that they all play...that's okay because he DOES play too many minutes.
When LeBron bumped into Coach Spo..."Oh. That was accidental. No big deal."

And now, him and Wade are mocking Dirk for being sick..."Oh. They were just having fun. No big deal. Terry and DeShawn have been talking junk too."

Really? IDGAF if it's Kobe, Jordan, Bob Cousy, Rik Smits, Michelle Kwan...clown +%$+ is clown +%$+. %@!# the fanhood. Cot damn.
laugh.gif
your hate for the lebron and the heat are at a new level...
you really gonna bring up not shaking hands after the orlando loss??? eveyone was talking $@@+ about lebron.. no one wants to say $@@+ about PP, KG, and damn near all the celtics beside ray allen leave with out saying $@@+...
making fun of dirk being sick.. can you honestly say that is a big deal???  dudes talk a lot more $@@+ then that all day..
Let him HATE.

More haters...more fun at the end. 
smokin.gif

Hater PLEASE continue PLEASE.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Man these next 2 days are gonna kill me. I can feel all the tension in Miami from Minneapolis.
Dallas needs to win game 6, because no team has won game 7 on the road. I don't know how the league makes sure there is a game 7 but man I wouldn't mind if the season ended on Sunday.

My man, you don't knowww.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Better Closers than LeBron

Jordan

Kobe

Dirk

Melo

DWade

Reggie Miller

Mariano Rivera

Trevor Hoffman

Lee Smith

John Franco

24 Hour McDonald's

Seven Eleven

Hospitals

Ne-Yo

Kyra Sedgwick

24 Hour McDonald's, Seven Eleven, Hospitals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These Dallas Mavericks go to great lengths to mess with LeBron James, hurling insults and insinuations with regularity that they never would’ve dared with different superstars. Why? Because they believe it messes with his mind. They believe the words will fester within him, keep him thinking when he ought to be reacting. Terry says James can’t guard him, and so far he’s been right. DeShawn Stevenson essentially called him a quitter in Game 4. Shawn Marion appeared to call him much worse on the floor, too.

James won’t get mad, and James won’t get even and make people pay a price. When opposing players hear people insist they ought to be respectful of James out of fear of retribution – be careful they don’t stir him with words – they privately giggle.

“Different guys are different,

I have a crazy question.....
Is there a slim chance the League doesn't want a game 7?

Because we all know if the Heat lose on Sunday, it will all be about Lebron and them not getting the job done. And a few days later the media will start talking about the Mavs, and Kidd/Dirk finally getting a ring, some type of justice for '06 and all that, how Cuban kept his mouth close.

I'm just having this feeling as I'm sure most is that if the Heat come back to win it's rigged. But if the Mavs win in 6 they did what there suppose to do. But, if the Mavs (since Bill Russell C's to win a game 7 on the road) some will say it was designed to stick to Wade/Lebron.

Man I'm gonna go insane here waiting for Sunday. I really would like to see this end on Sunday.

DubA169:
These Dallas Mavericks go to great lengths to mess with LeBron James, hurling insults and insinuations with regularity that they never would’ve dared with different superstars. Why? Because they believe it messes with his mind. They believe the words will fester within him, keep him thinking when he ought to be reacting. Terry says James can’t guard him, and so far he’s been right. DeShawn Stevenson essentially called him a quitter in Game 4. Shawn Marion appeared to call him much worse on the floor, too.

James won’t get mad, and James won’t get even and make people pay a price. When opposing players hear people insist they ought to be respectful of James out of fear of retribution – be careful they don’t stir him with words – they privately giggle.

“Different guys are different,

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

It's okay to be a fan but some of you dudes are delusional. Justifications for LeBron and his clown +%$+ are just
sick.gif
. Like...really?

When they got beat by Orlando and he didn't shake hands, didn't talk to the media, and dipped out...dudes said that's okay. "Oh. He's just a competitor."
eyes.gif

When dude basically quit last year against the Celtics..."Oh. I would too. He can't do it all by himself."
Everything about "The Decision", dudes said..."He gave to charity though." LeBron even apologized and admitted that he should've done things differently. Now what?
LeBron getting extra sensitive on Twitter...responding to negative comments and retweeting junk...that's fine.
LeBron calling out Coach Spo about the "excessive" minutes that they all play...that's okay because he DOES play too many minutes.
When LeBron bumped into Coach Spo..."Oh. That was accidental. No big deal."

And now, him and Wade are mocking Dirk for being sick..."Oh. They were just having fun. No big deal. Terry and DeShawn have been talking junk too."

Really? IDGAF if it's Kobe, Jordan, Bob Cousy, Rik Smits, Michelle Kwan...clown +%$+ is clown +%$+. %@!# the fanhood. Cot damn.
laugh.gif
you really gonna bring up not shaking hands after the orlando loss??? eveyone was talking $@@+ about lebron.. no one wants to say $@@+ about PP, KG, and damn near all the celtics beside ray allen leave with out saying $@@+...
making fun of dirk being sick.. can you honestly say that is a big deal???  dudes talk a lot more $@@+ then that all day..
Let him HATE.

smokin.gif

This
Let the haters fuel Bron. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Let him HATE.

smokin.gif

This
Let the haters fuel Bron. 
pimp.gif

Aight this confirms dudes is trolling.
roll.gif

Dude probably hates the Heat

Originally Posted by ricky409

lol @ colin cowherd defending lebron today.

saying he's "tired"

hahaha...
You must have never watched SN before dude is worst than Brousard

I AM THAT DUDE:

right left right
It's just nice seeing Dirk going to the rim on plays like that.

Did he walk? Sure, left right left, just like you said.

I was gonna post a bunch of clips of LeBron travelling and Wade switching pivot feet, but youtube broke when I did a search for both of those phrases.

im not going to lie I am a big Lebron fan I took up for him in the past, but whatever he had going on in game 4 to his poor play this series makes me feel like he doesnt deserve a championship and im not taking up for him anymore. I dont really care about what he does off court but to not play hard and to be disengaged during a game is unforgivable

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

right left right
Why did you post this? .. don't let the mavs fans hit you back with Wade travel video�
laugh.gif

I'm too lazy to post it but even Mike Breen was on some "goodness he's shuffling his pivot foot!"

Originally Posted by cartune

saying he's "tired"

hahaha...

i think broussard isnt as bad as people make him out to be.

Colin Cowherd said that he roots for lebron cuz everybody roots against him.

but on his radio show, he's asking questions like "Was fatigue a factor?" and saying "this guy has the weight of the world for 11 months"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

like... come on, fambs... lebron brought all this on himself... and it wasnt a factor when they was diddyboppin on the bulls and celts.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

right left right
Why did you post this? .. don't let the mavs fans hit you back with Wade travel video�
laugh.gif

I'm too lazy to post it but even Mike Breen was on some "goodness he's shuffling his pivot foot!"
Yeah, that was some Corey Maggette type %$*!  
sick.gif

saying he's "tired"

hahaha...

but on his radio show, he's asking questions like "Was fatigue a factor?" and saying "this guy has the weight of the world for 11 months"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

like... come on, fambs... lebron brought all this on himself... and it wasnt a factor when they was diddyboppin on the bulls and celts.

He plays the most minutes, he needs rest. Spo shouldn't play him 44+ minutes, Spo should give Bron for the first couple of minutes of the 2nd, and give Jones and House a handful of minutes a game. Plus, the reason Bron is struggling, because he's taking the same shots he did against Bos/Chi. Sure he hit them against those past 2 opponents, but those are shots you CAN'T RELY ON.
If Bron attacks more, instead of taking contested @ss jumpers, he'll be fine.

fatigue is not a factor..this is the NBA FINALS!! win or be prepared to wait until next June..

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He plays the most minutes, he needs rest. Spo shouldn't play him 44+ minutes, Spo should give Bron for the first couple of minutes of the 2nd, and give Jones and House a handful of minutes a game. Plus, the reason Bron is struggling, because he's taking the same shots he did against Bos/Chi. Sure he hit them against those past 2 opponents, but those are shots you CAN'T RELY ON.
If Bron attacks more, instead of taking contested @ss jumpers, he'll be fine.

hold up... at first, i got the idea that you were defending bron...

but then... i had to re read. it seems like you're saying he fell in love with them jumpers, and its coming back to bite him.

Back
Top Bottom