Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Yes the jumpers are biting him, I'm okay him w./ taking open shots, but taking a leaner w/ Kidd on you is iffy.
Take the open shots, but if not open, try to drive.
Pretty much, every-time Bron attacks the paint the d collapses. So if he drives, he'll create a shot for himself or others.

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

right left right
That's benign compared to the moonwalks D Wade and Lebron got away with on the block last night...
I don't worry about the calls in the first 3 quarters. 
Refs know how to make an impact, late 4th quarter and miami was in the penalty already.

Like I said before...

H O M E C O U R T ADVANTAGE + PAT RILEY = 
pimp.gif

But everybody enough with the calls, we got homecourt now and we THIRSTY.

People listen...

LeBron got only 3 fouls in 5 games...And he's a attacker.

Dirk got 20+ fouls...And he's a jumpshooter.

Can't wait for Sunday
devil.gif

It's just disgusting seeing Heat fans complain about calls after what happened in 2006.

You guys have NO right to complain after the refs gifted you the 06 championship.

This series is killing me, I'm soooooo confused. LeBron James might be the most schizophrenic "superstar" player I've ever seen. Like he is really blowing mines. Who is this man? Who does he think he is? Who does he want to be? One minute he's Scottie, then he's Magic all the while being compared to MJ. Will the real LeBron James please stand up, scratch that, will the real LeBron James please shoot the ball effectively and dunk on people like we've seen him do in the past? This dude picked the wrong time to bring out that Ohio swag..
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sleeping terribly, waking up, checking sportscenter hoping what happened the night before was all a dream..
30t6p3b.gif
Feelsbadman.

No matter what the outcome is, theres too much suspicious activity in this series. This can't all just be karma for either side.

Lebron takes 3 steps on almost ALL his layups. I don't know why dude posted that Dirk travel.

Anyone remember the flagrant that was not called on Juwon Howard?
eyes.gif

I still think the heat will take this. I will only believe the mavs can take it when they are raising the trophy. This series is too unpredictable. MIAMI STILL HAS WADE AND CHALMERS ON THAT TEAM
SO ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. The heat home court (refs) is the best of all time as well.

At this point Chalmers deserves a ring more than Lebron.

You guys really need to shut the hell up about fatigue.. It's bull....

2011 Finals...Lebron has played... 44.2 minutes per game... (26 years old) 17.2PPG, 7.8 RPG, 7.0 APG

In comparison....

2010 Finals... Kobe played........ 41.2 minutes per game... (31 years old) 28.6PPG, 8.0 RPG, 3.9 APG
2009 Finals....Kobe played.........43.8 minutes per game.... (30 years old) 32.4 PPG, 5.6RPG, 7.4 APG

Big players come up big when the stakes are the biggest

Originally Posted by Essential1

You guys really need to shut the hell up about fatigue.. It's bull....

2011 Finals...Lebron has played... 44.2 minutes per game... (26 years old) 17.2PPG, 7.8 RPG, 7.0 APG

In comparison....

2010 Finals... Kobe played........ 41.2 minutes per game... (31 years old) 28.6PPG, 8.0 RPG, 3.9 APG
2009 Finals....Kobe played.........43.8 minutes per game.... (30 years old) 32.4 PPG, 5.6RPG, 7.4 APG

Big players come up big when the stakes are the biggest
I think it is obvious what it is. He is scared. The only way he has a great game now is if Dallas totally collapses on defense like they did halfway through the 4th with all the layups or if it is one of those fluke games he had in Chicago
when everything he threw up was going in.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

This series is killing me, I'm soooooo confused. LeBron James might be the most schizophrenic "superstar" player I've ever seen. Like he is really blowing mines. Who is this man? Who does he think he is? Who does he want to be? One minute he's Scottie, then he's Magic all the while being compared to MJ. Will the real LeBron James please stand up, scratch that, will the real LeBron James please shoot the ball effectively and dunk on people like we've seen him do in the past? This dude picked the wrong time to bring out that Ohio swag..
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sleeping terribly, waking up, checking sportscenter hoping what happened the night before was all a dream..
30t6p3b.gif
Feelsbadman.

No matter what the outcome is, theres too much suspicious activity in this series. This can't all just be karma for either side.

Relax Relax Relax... Dallas did their job its fine. 
Now its time to do ours.

Miami plays very WELL with our back against the wall.

I don't know if running is the best option when the Mavs are hitting there shots, it just feeds into more possessions. The Heat however do need to attack early and stop getting bogged down in the shot clock and have to take and try to make all these hero shots.

They also need to force more turnovers to get easy baskets.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

It's just disgusting seeing Heat fans complain about calls after what happened in 2006.

You guys have NO right to complain after the refs gifted you the 06 championship.

they werent heat fans in 06...

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

right left right
That's benign compared to the moonwalks D Wade and Lebron got away with on the block last night...
I don't worry about the calls in the first 3 quarters.�
Refs know how to make an impact, late 4th quarter and miami was in the penalty already.

Like I said before...

H O M E C O U R T ADVANTAGE + PAT RILEY =�
pimp.gif

But everybody enough with the calls, we got homecourt now and we THIRSTY.

People listen...

LeBron got only 3 fouls in 5 games...And he's a attacker.

Dirk got 20+ fouls...And he's a jumpshooter.

Can't wait for Sunday
devil.gif
wheres that monster game air fresh from mrs.wade?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oh yeah you wait again. wait. patience is a virtue.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

we just need to keep running there is no reason to play a slow pace game....

there were a few times you guys should have pushed it late...
but you know how late nba games, halfcourt offense and defense...Miami needs to figure it out

Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

they werent heat fans in 06...
laugh.gif

got me there

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

your hate for the lebron and the heat are at a new level...
you really gonna bring up not shaking hands after the orlando loss??? eveyone was talking $@@+ about lebron.. no one wants to say $@@+ about PP, KG, and damn near all the celtics beside ray allen leave with out saying $@@+...
making fun of dirk being sick.. can you honestly say that is a big deal???  dudes talk a lot more $@@+ then that all day..
Let him HATE.

More haters...more fun at the end. 
smokin.gif

Hater PLEASE continue PLEASE.
This
Let the haters fuel Bron. 
pimp.gif

there are haters since B.C. 
fuel james? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

0 points in the 4th quarter
roll.gif
roll.gif

9 points in the 4 quarter in this series.
roll.gif
roll.gif

comedy central is calling for you
laugh.gif

They talking about the call on NBA TV right now.

Like I said before, that call killed the team, the momentum. Should of been a blocking foul but people have to remember...homecourt advantage has its "advantages "

Late calls really tells you who has the game...thats why I said

We Miami fans relax and be cool, NO NEED for us to be in such a fit

Wade said it best...they did their job to protect homecourt...Now its OUR TURN
pimp.gif

I'm THIRSTYYY for Sunday...

LET'S GOOO MIAMIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Originally Posted by wubbofett

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Let him HATE.

More haters...more fun at the end. 
smokin.gif

Hater PLEASE continue PLEASE.
This
Let the haters fuel Bron. 
pimp.gif

there are haters since B.C. 
fuel james? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

0 points in the 4th quarter
roll.gif
roll.gif

9 points in the 4 quarter in this series.
roll.gif
roll.gif

comedy central is calling for you
laugh.gif
The car wasn't full of gas yet. 
Game 6 we'll be out of the gas station.
smokin.gif

There's Nothing you can tell me.

This is what I've been rooting for and I'm not turning back.

When I said we winnin this series...

WE 

ARE

WINNING

THIS

SERIES

MIAMI

WILL 

TAKE

THE 

CHIP.

Miami plays very WELL with our back against the wall.
How do you know? This is first time Miami has trailed in a series this post season. They are shook. Season over Sunday.

LeBron has become so easy to dislike it's not even funny anymore. I mean mocking Dirk? Yo this is King James? Playing this series like he was sexually abused beforehand?

254425_10150226149889593_506754592_6985951_5132117_n.jpg

Actually, nvm it's still hilarious.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom