Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by MrONegative

LBJ23navo wrote:
Making fun of Dirk was stupid to do on camera but the media is blowing it way out of proportion as usual. 

How is that out of proporti---nvm.*cough stan cough*

roll.gif

has this already been answered--

why does dirk not have the gatorade on the table for his pressers, and why does he not like the mic stand?

reading all these posts is just
laugh.gif

People STOP talkin about the calls STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. They have homecourt advantage. H O M E C O U R T ADVANTAGEEE.

Now WE got homecourt advantage.

We Heat Fans should BE EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

If LeBron game isn't a 4 quarter style, I'll LIVE WITH IT.

Wade does better in 4th, all I ask LeBron is stop with the habit of shooting in the 4th unless its a easy shot, but take it to the RACKKK.

This type of finals happened last year.

MIAMI FANS IN THAT ARENA BETTER GO HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AND PUT DALLAS IN A UNCOMFORTABLE POSITION.

HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE...
wink.gif

David Stern is very happy I bet tho
roll.gif

SO MIAMI FANS WE HAVE TO RELAX, BE CALM, AND PROTECT OUR HOUSE... WE NOT GONNA LET SOME JUX MEN COME IN OUR HOUSE N RAPE US!

I ONLY TAKE A VOW OF SILENCE BECAUSE MY PREDICTION WAS WRONG
30t6p3b.gif

BUT I ALWAYS SAID THIS

WE CAN LOSE GAMES

BUT WE WIN SERIES

DALLAS DID THEIR JOBBBBBBBBBB I CAN LIVE WITH THAT.

NOW ITS OUR TURN TO DO OUR JOB

I'LL BE WATCHING THE GAME AT WORK AND I WON'T EVEN SPEAK THAT WHOLE DAY
laugh.gif

LIKE STATED BEFORE... HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE
wink.gif
, I WON'T LET NO MAN COME TO MY HOUSE AND SPANK ME IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN.

LETS

GOOOO

MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

On that note, please Mavericks, PLEASE prove me wrong.

I am literally begging for you to.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

laugh.gif

People STOP talkin about the calls STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. They have homecourt advantage. H O M E C O U R T ADVANTAGEEE.

Wade does better in 4th, all I ask LeBron is stop with the habit of shooting in the 4th unless its a easy shot, but take it to the RACKKK.

MIAMI FANS IN THAT ARENA BETTER GO HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AND PUT DALLAS IN A UNCOMFORTABLE POSITION.

HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE...
wink.gif

roll.gif

SO MIAMI FANS WE HAVE TO RELAX, BE CALM, AND PROTECT OUR HOUSE... WE NOT GONNA LET SOME JUX MEN COME IN OUR HOUSE N RAPE US!

30t6p3b.gif

BUT I ALWAYS SAID THIS

WE CAN LOSE GAMES

BUT WE WIN SERIES

laugh.gif

wink.gif

LETS

GOOOO

MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's too obvious you're in denial
30t6p3b.gif
.............posting all these "
laugh.gif
" knowing damn well you feel more like
tired.gif

If Lebron James dont get a legit amount of free throws in Game 6 or Game 7
this nba finals will always be remembered as superstar who didnt get any calls from refs
this sure wont help the NBA fix their image of bein fixed & rigged
thats why people like Tim Donaghy get 500k videos on youtube & he making so much off his thoughts on this Nba is rigged idea
dude book "Personal Foul" still in print and still selling like lemonade in summer
so say what you want but the facts are there
Superstars get Superstar calls in every sport usually!

It's okay to be a fan but some of you dudes are delusional. Justifications for LeBron and his clown +%$+ are just
sick.gif
. Like...really?

When they got beat by Orlando and he didn't shake hands, didn't talk to the media, and dipped out...dudes said that's okay. "Oh. He's just a competitor."
eyes.gif

When dude basically quit last year against the Celtics..."Oh. I would too. He can't do it all by himself."
Everything about "The Decision", dudes said..."He gave to charity though." LeBron even apologized and admitted that he should've done things differently. Now what?
LeBron getting extra sensitive on Twitter...responding to negative comments and retweeting junk...that's fine.
LeBron calling out Coach Spo about the "excessive" minutes that they all play...that's okay because he DOES play too many minutes.
When LeBron bumped into Coach Spo..."Oh. That was accidental. No big deal."

And now, him and Wade are mocking Dirk for being sick..."Oh. They were just having fun. No big deal. Terry and DeShawn have been talking junk too."

Really? IDGAF if it's Kobe, Jordan, Bob Cousy, Rik Smits, Michelle Kwan...clown +%$+ is clown +%$+. %@!# the fanhood. Cot damn.
laugh.gif

wink.gif

NUTS!!
laugh.gif

I know exactly what u mean too. Were going home, were back to our comfort zone, and hopefully the refs show us some homecourt love..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif

HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE...
wink.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

BUT I ALWAYS SAID THIS

WE CAN LOSE GAMES

BUT WE WIN SERIES

laugh.gif

wink.gif

LETS

GOOOO

It's too obvious you're in denial
30t6p3b.gif
.............posting all these "
laugh.gif
" knowing damn well you feel more like
tired.gif
MY MAN SAID "DENIAL" 
laugh.gif

MAVS DID THEIR JOB, WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO CRY?
laugh.gif

WE LOSE GAMES, BUT WE WIN SERIES.

Originally Posted by roboski

Air Freshh 23 wrote:

wink.gif

NUTS!!
laugh.gif

I know exactly what u mean too. Were going home, were back to our comfort zone, and hopefully the refs show us some homecourt love..
wink.gif

Y'all blew a 15 point lead in your comfort zone
laugh.gif

LeBron and Wade are just 
30t6p3b.gif
Them leading the new generation of NBA superstars as the face of this league is just bad. The previous generation of superstars were all about leaving it on the court..it was never about entertainment and showing off. Even the biggest joker like Shaq never would've mocked someone's sickness in the middle of a series. Wasn't LeBron the one sniffling and wiping his nose after he had that "cold" game in the Bulls series? Wade already has enough ammo on him but even their own teammate Chris Bosh was a little too dramatic wiping his eyes and sniffling after game 3 when he got poked in the eye. Even if Dirk was exaggerating (which I doubt cuz that ain't his personality to do so), it ain't like the Heat's stars aren't actors in every aspect of the game themselves.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by roboski

Air Freshh 23 wrote:

wink.gif

NUTS!!
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Y'all blew a 15 point lead in your comfort zone
laugh.gif

GAME 3. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

If Lebron James dont get a legit amount of free throws in Game 6 or Game 7
this nba finals will always be remembered as superstar who didnt get any calls from refs
this sure wont help the NBA fix their image of bein fixed & rigged
thats why people like Tim Donaghy get 500k videos on youtube & he making so much off his thoughts on this Nba is rigged idea
dude book "Personal Foul" still in print and still selling like lemonade in summer
so say what you want but the facts are there
Superstars get Superstar calls in every sport usually!
2v3o2tf.gif

MisterP0315 wrote:
It's okay to be a fan but some of you dudes are delusional. Justifications for LeBron and his clown +%$+ are just
sick.gif
. Like...really?

When they got beat by Orlando and he didn't shake hands, didn't talk to the media, and dipped out...dudes said that's okay. "Oh. He's just a competitor."
eyes.gif

When dude basically quit last year against the Celtics..."Oh. I would too. He can't do it all by himself."
Everything about "The Decision", dudes said..."He gave to charity though." LeBron even apologized and admitted that he should've done things differently. Now what?
LeBron getting extra sensitive on Twitter...responding to negative comments and retweeting junk...that's fine.
LeBron calling out Coach Spo about the "excessive" minutes that they all play...that's okay because he DOES play too many minutes.

And now, him and Wade are mocking Dirk for being sick..."Oh. They were just having fun. No big deal. Terry and DeShawn have been talking junk too."

Really? IDGAF if it's Kobe, Jordan, Bob Cousy, Rik Smits, Michelle Kwan...clown +%$+ is clown +%$+. %@!# the fanhood. Cot damn.
laugh.gif

I dont no about that i mean jordan basically dogged his teammates, hell even punched a few lol, this dude called salley a douche well used much harsher words, this dude said to cartwright lol unless you brought a game with you i dont see why you need a duffel bag, dude told another team mate the way he shoot bricks he thought he was working part time building houses for humanity lol. I mean while i loved every minute of him dissing players, treating them like crap. Also his hall of fame speech....

Its apparent he would and has gotten a pass for being a pretentious, pompus arrogant dude. This dude said kwame brown was the worst big man he has ever witness and he i had to endure the likes of a sorry *** will perdue. Like who says that to a young shook rookie right outta highschool lol. True jordan was the best but lets not act like this dude was some sort of saint now either.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

sick.gif
. Like...really?

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
your hate for the lebron and the heat are at a new level...
you really gonna bring up not shaking hands after the orlando loss??? eveyone was talking $@@+ about lebron.. no one wants to say $@@+ about PP, KG, and damn near all the celtics beside ray allen leave with out saying $@@+...
making fun of dirk being sick.. can you honestly say that is a big deal???  dudes talk a lot more $@@+ then that all day..

Better Closers than LeBron

Jordan
Kobe
Dirk
Melo
DWade
Reggie Miller
Mariano Rivera
Trevor Hoffman
Lee Smith
John Franco
24 Hour McDonald's
Seven Eleven
Hospitals
Ne-Yo
Kyra Sedgwick

Man these next 2 days are gonna kill me. I can feel all the tension in Miami from Minneapolis.
Dallas needs to win game 6, because no team has won game 7 on the road. I don't know how the league makes sure there is a game 7 but man I wouldn't mind if the season ended on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom