Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif
this leaked about Lebron, i wonder who said it? 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/fascination-with-lebron-james-has-reached-meteoric-heights/2011/06/09/AG3VQwNH_story_1.html

See, LeBron doesn’t have “Alpha Male

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Last night's win, putting the Mavs up 3-2: smoke and mirrors. Like someone mentioned earlier and I already agreed with, Stern needs this look spectacular, and back2back Game 7s in the Finals is definitely spectacular.

The Heat will win on Sunday, and I'll stick by my earlier prediction: I said that LeBron would go OFF in either gm 5 or gm 6. Well, he didn't in gm 5, so I'm sticking with that and saying he will have a dominant performance in gm 6. And all this talk about his 4th quarter woes only further convinces me that he'll show out on Sun, setting up for a postgame interview along the lines of 'I heard all the criticism and I just wanted to shut everyone up.'

At any rate, the Heat will win it all; I'm positive. If I'm wrong, I'll buy a goat to live in my apt.
laugh.gif

....damn ska
eek.gif
, you really are serious huh?

Last night's win, putting the Mavs up 3-2: smoke and mirrors. Like someone mentioned earlier and I already agreed with, Stern needs this look spectacular, and back2back Game 7s in the Finals is definitely spectacular.

The Heat will win on Sunday, and I'll stick by my earlier prediction: I said that LeBron would go OFF in either gm 5 or gm 6. Well, he didn't in gm 5, so I'm sticking with that and saying he will have a dominant performance in gm 6. And all this talk about his 4th quarter woes only further convinces me that he'll show out on Sun, setting up for a postgame interview along the lines of 'I heard all the criticism and I just wanted to shut everyone up.'

At any rate, the Heat will win it all; I'm positive. If I'm wrong, I'll buy a goat to live in my apt.
laugh.gif

Damn. You really don't want to give us any kind of credit do you?
laugh.gif
I could maybe see where you were coming from if the mavs had been struggling all postseason, but we've been playing like this all postseason, and winning. I'm not saying that the series is over, Mia is definitely capable of coming back, but with your attitude this entire series I'd expect that the Mavs would be the ones down 3-2.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by toine2983

LeBron finally drove to the basket.
mad.gif

It's infuriating and I'm not even a Heat fan. 

....all this 'not showing up' talk to me is BS. i dont believe i any player forcing it like people expect them to.

- what i DO have a problem with is settling for contested jumpers instead of driving to the basket. especially when you have the stature and body of an LBJ.

....that play with less than a minute left where LBJ drove to the basket? that what he should have been doing most of the game
tired.gif

...however, is DAL wins it all, im glad a gang of players will be getting thier just due. i just wish Stackhouse could have gotten one as well.

Don't get it twisted, he only drove that since he knew no one would contest it 
laugh.gif
. That's what it seems to boil down to in this series. Very rarely have I seen LeBron play "tough" versus the Mavs. What makes it even more odd is that the Mavs don't really have any bruisers down low that punish drives to the basket. I'm starting to really believe all the +%*$-talking that Marion, Terry, and Stevenson are doing have really messed with his head and made him play smaller than he is.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Dwyane Wade is playing like someone took a dump in his breakfast.

One thing is for damn sure: He ain't winning Finals MVP. Chris Bosh will win it before him. And not just based on tonight so far, but the whole Bulls series as well.

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

I really don't know how anyone seriously thinks that Mavs will win this series.

Someone please watch the last 4 minutes of the game and convince me that the Heat were playing like they even remotely gave a damn. Even when Dirk hit that 3, he was wide open. That wasn't happening earlier when the Heat played with proper intensity.

In the first half, the Mavs were moving the ball on offense to perfection with all 5 players touching it, yet the Heat were there to meet every pass and not get any Mavs player get an open shot. I'm especially thinking of that one time when the Mavs kept passing the ball like 10+ times and the shot clock expired because no one could get a shot. They are not getting the shots they got against the Lakers, unless the Heat simply stop caring. Which is what they did at the end of the game.

See yall after game 3 with a new set of ref complaints/saltiness that the Heat is winning the championship.

That is utter crap. No way in hell did they control the first half in game 2. The score in the first half was close, but both the commentators and the posters of this forum were saying that it feels that the Heat were in control and that they should be ahead. After the score started reflecting the play on the court, the Heat's lead skyrocketed until they stopped caring and allowed the comeback.

Other than the comeback, which really was more, or at least was just as much about Heat being out of control because they thought they had the game won than the Mavs being in control, the only part of the series that the Mavs controlled so far was the start of the third quarter in game 1.

Other than that, I really don't know what series you've been watching. It is evident that for all the hype about their supposedly great defense, the Mavs can do absolutely nothing about either Wade or LeBron, who were having a much harder time against the Celtics and Bulls defenses. The Mavs, for all their great ball movement that worked so well against the Lakers still can't get to open shots when the Heat defense is on. The Heat are there to meet every pass, sometimes even until the shot clock expires. Their other main weapon, Dirk Nowitzki, has been shooting 42.5% and the most damage he's done so far has been from the free throw line. The only true problem for the Heat so far has been Shawn Marion. But seriously, what is more likely? That Marion keeps up with his play so far or that LeBron and Wade do?

All the Heat management needs to do is get through their thick skulls the fact that Chris Bosh, a guy who is shooting 26% from the field is averaging 17 shots per game, while a guy who is shooting 55%, LeBron, is averaging 15.5 shots.

Miami had a huge lead in the fourth and blew it again. This team would be so much better if all players were forbidden to look at the scoreboard and then just play without knowing how much they were ahead/behind. You can clearly see that Spoelstra desperately tried to avoid the same scenario as in game 2 by calling a time-out immediately after Terry made two baskets as the Mavs were making a comeback, but it didn't work. It wasn't as big of a collapse as in game 2, but the Heat still blew it. All they had to do is play defense and they would've won. The Mavs even missed some open 3s.

LeBron was bad, but not as bad as some haters want to make it look. He couldn't get it going scoring-wise, but he made some excellent passes. What bothers me the most this game is not him not scoring, but not playing great defense like at the end of game 3. If he did that again, the Heat would've won. Instead he let Terry blow by him. After playing defense like that on Rose, the quickest player in the league, not being able to play better defense on Terry is hard to believe.

Wade has been phenomenal. He really is by far the best shot blocking guard in history. Right now he's clearly the finals MVP. IMO, he's clearly the MVP even if the Mavs win. Nowitzki has been horrible for everything but the first 5% and the last 5% of the game.

Whether they win or lose this series, Miami needs to do everything they can to get Nene/Dalembert. Some say that they also need a point guard, but getting a point guard for them is a microscopic problem compared to their lack of size. It's unbelievable how consistently Tyson Chandler is able to grab offensive rebounds. Surreal that such an advantage can take place in the NBA. Looks like something that could only take place at a high school level where there is one kid who physically outmatches the rest.

In the end, after losing game 2, it was great that they won game 3 and took the home court advantage back. I don't think that the Mavs can win in Miami again.

It was like game 4 against the Lakers. The Mavs couldn't miss a shot.

I still feel confident that Heat can take the two remaining at home. It took a 15 collapse in the 4th for the Mavs to win one there, and I don't see the Heat being that dumb again.

To be fair, he also had a very contested layup potential and one. It just didn't count on the scoreboard, because he was called for an offensive foul even though Chandler's foot was clearly inside the circle. But haters ain't fair. He did miss some shots he should've made though, there's no denying that. And he should've taken advantage against the Kidd mismatch. But tonight's game was more about Mavs hitting everything they threw up in the air.

All I want is the haters who were saying that the refs would win this series for the Heat well before a single minute of the series was played to shut the *!$+ up and see what the refs are actually doing.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

caaaaan't wait!

i hope stevenson checks lebron the whole game..its going to be just like old times
laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

remember the soulja boy vs. jay-z fiasco back in 2008..had me
roll.gif

Old times like how? Old times like LeBron ending up as the winner of the series? I'll give you that.

Maybe true, but they have faced not one but two defenses that are better than the Mavs. For all this talk about how Mavs are a defensive powerhouse, their defense is definitely not better than either the Celtics nor the Bulls. Even though they are better defensively than the mid 00s Mavs who were known as all-O, no-D teams.

32-26 free throw attempts in favor of the Mavs.

Dirk shot almost twice as many free throws as LeBron and Wade combined. Got the whistle every time he drove to the basket.

The Mavs committed only one more foul more than the Heat.

Haters, look elsewhere for an explanation as to why the Heat won/Mavs lost. Mainly the rebounding numbers.

The scared, salty haters have been saying how the refs would win the series for the Heat ever since it became evident that the two teams will be playing against each other in the finals. So they are just looking to complain about the fouls extra hard, no matter how the game is officiated. Just like a some random object in the water can look a lot like the Loch Ness monster for someone who is staring at the lake and hoping really hard to see the monster.

Damn.

MARIONBEAT.gif.pagespeed.ce.OV2bxjYXuv.gif

One thing is for damn sure: He ain't winning Finals MVP. Chris Bosh will
win it before him. And not just based on tonight so far, but the whole
Bulls series as well.

Complete
mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they
came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got
bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway
through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the
Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better
team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his
players better.

Someone
please watch the last 4 minutes of the game and convince me that the
Heat were playing like they even remotely gave a damn. Even when Dirk
hit that 3, he was wide open. That wasn't happening earlier when the
Heat played with proper intensity.

In the first half, the Mavs were moving the ball on offense to
perfection with all 5 players touching it, yet the Heat were there to
meet every pass and not get any Mavs player get an open shot. I'm
especially thinking of that one time when the Mavs kept passing the ball
like 10+ times and the shot clock expired because no one could get a
shot. They are not getting the shots they got against the Lakers, unless
the Heat simply stop caring. Which is what they did at the end of the
game.

See yall after game 3 with a new set of ref complaints/saltiness that the Heat is winning the championship.

That is utter crap. No way in hell did they control the first half in
game 2. The score in the first half was close, but both the commentators
and the posters of this forum were saying that it feels that the Heat
were in control and that they should be ahead. After the score started
reflecting the play on the court, the Heat's lead skyrocketed until they
stopped caring and allowed the comeback.

Other than the comeback, which really was more, or at least was just as
much about Heat being out of control because they thought they had the
game won than the Mavs being in control, the only part of the series
that the Mavs controlled so far was the start of the third quarter in
game 1.

Other than that, I really don't know what series you've been watching.
It is evident that for all the hype about their supposedly great
defense, the Mavs can do absolutely nothing about either Wade or LeBron,
who were having a much harder time against the Celtics and Bulls
defenses. The Mavs, for all their great ball movement that worked so
well against the Lakers still can't get to open shots when the Heat
defense is on. The Heat are there to meet every pass, sometimes even
until the shot clock expires. Their other main weapon, Dirk Nowitzki,
has been shooting 42.5% and the most damage he's done so far has been
from the free throw line. The only true problem for the Heat so far has
been Shawn Marion. But seriously, what is more likely? That Marion keeps
up with his play so far or that LeBron and Wade do?

All the Heat management needs to do is get through their thick skulls
the fact that Chris Bosh, a guy who is shooting 26% from the field is
averaging 17 shots per game, while a guy who is shooting 55%, LeBron, is
averaging 15.5 shots.

Miami
had a huge lead in the fourth and blew it again. This team would be so
much better if all players were forbidden to look at the scoreboard and
then just play without knowing how much they were ahead/behind. You can
clearly see that Spoelstra desperately tried to avoid the same scenario
as in game 2 by calling a time-out immediately after Terry made two
baskets as the Mavs were making a comeback, but it didn't work. It
wasn't as big of a collapse as in game 2, but the Heat still blew it.
All they had to do is play defense and they would've won. The Mavs even
missed some open 3s.

LeBron was bad, but not as bad as some haters want to make it look.
He couldn't get it going scoring-wise, but he made some excellent
passes. What bothers me the most this game is not him not scoring, but
not playing great defense like at the end of game 3. If he did that
again, the Heat would've won. Instead he let Terry blow by him. After
playing defense like that on Rose, the quickest player in the league,
not being able to play better defense on Terry is hard to believe.

Wade has been phenomenal. He really is by far the best shot blocking
guard in history. Right now he's clearly the finals MVP. IMO, he's
clearly the MVP even if the Mavs win. Nowitzki has been horrible for
everything but the first 5% and the last 5% of the game.

Whether they win or lose this series, Miami needs to do everything they
can to get Nene/Dalembert. Some say that they also need a point guard,
but getting a point guard for them is a microscopic problem compared to
their lack of size. It's unbelievable how consistently Tyson Chandler is
able to grab offensive rebounds. Surreal that such an advantage can
take place in the NBA. Looks like something that could only take place
at a high school level where there is one kid who physically outmatches
the rest.

In the end, after losing game 2, it was great that they won game 3 and
took the home court advantage back. I don't think that the Mavs can win
in Miami again.

I still feel confident that Heat can take the two remaining at home. It
took a 15 collapse in the 4th for the Mavs to win one there, and I don't
see the Heat being that dumb again.

To be fair, he also had a very contested layup potential and one. It
just didn't count on the scoreboard, because he was called for an
offensive foul even though Chandler's foot was clearly inside the
circle. But haters ain't fair. He did miss some shots he should've made
though, there's no denying that. And he should've taken advantage
against the Kidd mismatch. But tonight's game was more about Mavs
hitting everything they threw up in the air.

All I want is the haters who were saying that the refs would win this
series for the Heat well before a single minute of the series was played
to shut the *!$+ up and see what the refs are actually doing.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Stevenson vs James
pimp.gif

caaaaan't wait!

i hope stevenson checks lebron the whole game..its going to be just like old times
laugh.gif

mcstpe.jpg

remember the soulja boy vs. jay-z fiasco back in 2008..had me
roll.gif

Old times like how? Old times like LeBron ending up as the winner of the series? I'll give you that.

Maybe true,
but they have faced not one but two defenses that are better than the
Mavs. For all this talk about how Mavs are a defensive powerhouse, their
defense is definitely not better than either the Celtics nor the Bulls.
Even though they are better defensively than the mid 00s Mavs who were
known as all-O, no-D teams.

Dirk shot almost twice as many free throws as LeBron and Wade combined. Got the whistle every time he drove to the basket.

Haters, look elsewhere for an explanation as to why the Heat won/Mavs lost. Mainly the rebounding numbers.

The scared, salty haters have been saying how the refs would win the
series for the Heat ever since it became evident that the two teams will
be playing against each other in the finals. So they are just looking
to complain about the fouls extra hard, no matter how the game is
officiated. Just like a some random object in the water can look a lot
like the Loch Ness monster for someone who is staring at the lake and
hoping really hard to see the monster.

Damn.

mario_6.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by toine2983

LeBron finally drove to the basket.
mad.gif

It's infuriating and I'm not even a Heat fan. 

....all this 'not showing up' talk to me is BS. i dont believe i any player forcing it like people expect them to.

- what i DO have a problem with is settling for contested jumpers instead of driving to the basket. especially when you have the stature and body of an LBJ.

....that play with less than a minute left where LBJ drove to the basket? that what he should have been doing most of the game
tired.gif

...however, is DAL wins it all, im glad a gang of players will be getting thier just due. i just wish Stackhouse could have gotten one as well.

Don't get it twisted, he only drove that since he knew no one would contest it 
laugh.gif
. That's what it seems to boil down to in this series. Very rarely have I seen LeBron play "tough" versus the Mavs. What makes it even more odd is that the Mavs don't really have any bruisers down low that punish drives to the basket. I'm starting to really believe all the +%*$-talking that Marion, Terry, and Stevenson are doing have really messed with his head and made him play smaller than he is.

.....really. cause damn bruh i really am confused at this point. maybe....maybe that what it is.

- i just know that i hate forcing it. HATE IT. when it goes in its great, but if it doesnt? thats why as a Laker fan i could never stomach Frobe's antics. im all about smart basketball and high percentage shots. them jumpers he shot last night
sick.gif

...i really do hope ska is wrong. at least the scripted part. i mean if LBJ goes off and its looks legit then thats cool......i guess. but if LBJ comes out like gangbusters driving to the lane like crazy in MIA, i want an explanation. i mean, is it fixed to the point that they ask players to tone it down to stretch a series???  man, ska you got my head going all kinds of places now with this.

Originally Posted by DubA169

One thing is for damn sure: He ain't winning Finals MVP. Chris Bosh will win it before him. And not just based on tonight so far, but the whole Bulls series as well.

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

Someone please watch the last 4 minutes of the game and convince me that the Heat were playing like they even remotely gave a damn. Even when Dirk hit that 3, he was wide open. That wasn't happening earlier when the Heat played with proper intensity.

In the first half, the Mavs were moving the ball on offense to perfection with all 5 players touching it, yet the Heat were there to meet every pass and not get any Mavs player get an open shot. I'm especially thinking of that one time when the Mavs kept passing the ball like 10+ times and the shot clock expired because no one could get a shot. They are not getting the shots they got against the Lakers, unless the Heat simply stop caring. Which is what they did at the end of the game.

That is utter crap. No way in hell did they control the first half in game 2. The score in the first half was close, but both the commentators and the posters of this forum were saying that it feels that the Heat were in control and that they should be ahead. After the score started reflecting the play on the court, the Heat's lead skyrocketed until they stopped caring and allowed the comeback.

Other than the comeback, which really was more, or at least was just as much about Heat being out of control because they thought they had the game won than the Mavs being in control, the only part of the series that the Mavs controlled so far was the start of the third quarter in game 1.

Other than that, I really don't know what series you've been watching. It is evident that for all the hype about their supposedly great defense, the Mavs can do absolutely nothing about either Wade or LeBron, who were having a much harder time against the Celtics and Bulls defenses. The Mavs, for all their great ball movement that worked so well against the Lakers still can't get to open shots when the Heat defense is on. The Heat are there to meet every pass, sometimes even until the shot clock expires. Their other main weapon, Dirk Nowitzki, has been shooting 42.5% and the most damage he's done so far has been from the free throw line. The only true problem for the Heat so far has been Shawn Marion. But seriously, what is more likely? That Marion keeps up with his play so far or that LeBron and Wade do?

All the Heat management needs to do is get through their thick skulls the fact that Chris Bosh, a guy who is shooting 26% from the field is averaging 17 shots per game, while a guy who is shooting 55%, LeBron, is averaging 15.5 shots.

Miami had a huge lead in the fourth and blew it again. This team would be so much better if all players were forbidden to look at the scoreboard and then just play without knowing how much they were ahead/behind. You can clearly see that Spoelstra desperately tried to avoid the same scenario as in game 2 by calling a time-out immediately after Terry made two baskets as the Mavs were making a comeback, but it didn't work. It wasn't as big of a collapse as in game 2, but the Heat still blew it. All they had to do is play defense and they would've won. The Mavs even missed some open 3s.

LeBron was bad, but not as bad as some haters want to make it look. He couldn't get it going scoring-wise, but he made some excellent passes. What bothers me the most this game is not him not scoring, but not playing great defense like at the end of game 3. If he did that again, the Heat would've won. Instead he let Terry blow by him. After playing defense like that on Rose, the quickest player in the league, not being able to play better defense on Terry is hard to believe.

Wade has been phenomenal. He really is by far the best shot blocking guard in history. Right now he's clearly the finals MVP. IMO, he's clearly the MVP even if the Mavs win. Nowitzki has been horrible for everything but the first 5% and the last 5% of the game.

Whether they win or lose this series, Miami needs to do everything they can to get Nene/Dalembert. Some say that they also need a point guard, but getting a point guard for them is a microscopic problem compared to their lack of size. It's unbelievable how consistently Tyson Chandler is able to grab offensive rebounds. Surreal that such an advantage can take place in the NBA. Looks like something that could only take place at a high school level where there is one kid who physically outmatches the rest.

In the end, after losing game 2, it was great that they won game 3 and took the home court advantage back. I don't think that the Mavs can win in Miami again.

I still feel confident that Heat can take the two remaining at home. It took a 15 collapse in the 4th for the Mavs to win one there, and I don't see the Heat being that dumb again.

To be fair, he also had a very contested layup potential and one. It just didn't count on the scoreboard, because he was called for an offensive foul even though Chandler's foot was clearly inside the circle. But haters ain't fair. He did miss some shots he should've made though, there's no denying that. And he should've taken advantage against the Kidd mismatch. But tonight's game was more about Mavs hitting everything they threw up in the air.

All I want is the haters who were saying that the refs would win this series for the Heat well before a single minute of the series was played to shut the *!$+ up and see what the refs are actually doing.

Maybe true, but they have faced not one but two defenses that are better than the Mavs. For all this talk about how Mavs are a defensive powerhouse, their defense is definitely not better than either the Celtics nor the Bulls. Even though they are better defensively than the mid 00s Mavs who were known as all-O, no-D teams.

The scared, salty haters have been saying how the refs would win the series for the Heat ever since it became evident that the two teams will be playing against each other in the finals. So they are just looking to complain about the fouls extra hard, no matter how the game is officiated. Just like a some random object in the water can look a lot like the Loch Ness monster for someone who is staring at the lake and hoping really hard to see the monster.

Damn.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just couldn't wait to use the Gif....Horrible execution [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Simba King

Damn.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just couldn't wait to use the Gif....Horrible execution [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Horrible execution? How so... he's basically saying that the dude X always be stroking to LeBron. Or maybe he's stroking LeBron?
nerd.gif

I wouldn't be surprised though.

The Heat will win on Sunday, and I'll stick by my earlier prediction: I said that LeBron would go OFF in either gm 5 or gm 6. Well, he didn't in gm 5, so I'm sticking with that and saying he will have a dominant performance in gm 6.
And all this talk about his 4th quarter woes only further convinces me that he'll show out on Sun, setting up for a postgame interview along the lines of 'I heard all the criticism and I just wanted to shut everyone up.'

laugh.gif

I highly doubt it. you could see on Lebron's face he gave up somewhere in the 3rd quarter and just accepted that the game was over and they were going to lose. he just doesn't have that dog in him. forget Jordan and Pippen, right now Lebron = Pau gasol. I expect Dallas to roll on Sunday. one thing's for sure is that Dirk is gonna come out firing. the only way Miami can even keep it competitive is if Lebron has a hot 1st quarter but if he struggles early he's gonna check out, too much pressure for one man. funny things is that Bosh gets a pass when he makes the most money yet plays like a straight girl. at least Bron is respected enough to get criticized, people really don't give a damn about Bosh

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and this dude Duba needs to chill with the Wade faking ++!#....Isn't his team Boston??? [/color]

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Simba King

30t6p3b.gif

Horrible execution? How so... he's basically saying that the dude X always be stroking to LeBron. 
yes.

i guess advanced humor just goes over his head

In truth, LeBron has shown over and over again that despite how much everyone tries to paint him as something he isn't, he's a champion at heart. James is a humble man willing to praise his opponents even as they snidely call him an "actor" for doing only what they themselves do to an even greater degree even when they're unjustified in doing so; complain about horrific calls and non-calls.

LeBron is a calm individual devoid of arrogance as he stoically handles villainous sports media talking heads who want to paint him as the villain at every turn. James is a team-first player who does whatever it takes to help his teammates succeed, while every pundit on the planet it seems vilifies him for "shrinking" and "disappearing" in crunch-time.

LeBron is a champion who won't ever make excuses, even when they're justified.

You won't hear James ever say a bad word about officials in a press conference after a game. You didn't hear him say one word about the refereeing after a Game 4 loss, and you certainly didn't hear a peep about the officials after Game 5. Yet, the truth remains that the referees had far more to do with LeBron not dominating either game than anything the Mavericks did defensively.

How are some of these people writers?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JapanAir21:
seasoned vet:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif

....damn ska
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I could maybe see where you were coming from if the mavs had been struggling all postseason, but we've been playing like this all postseason, and winning. I'm not saying that the series is over, Mia is definitely capable of coming back, but with your attitude this entire series I'd expect that the Mavs would be the ones down 3-2.
Yes, I'm serious. And JapanAir21, don't take it personal. I'm not knocking your team. Check the Laker thread earlier in the year. I said that on paper, everyone was all goo-goo gah-gah over the Heat's roster, but out of the entire NBA, the Mavs roster was the most impressive to me. I've BEEN saying that. No, I'm not saying the Heat will win because y'all suck or they're better. You think I'm saying 1 of those 2 things, and neither are true. The Mavs are awesome, and theyre definitely better than the Heat.

But Stern wants the Heat.

I mean, look, can we all agree that there's no way the powers that be will let the Heat lose 3 in a row? Really? They haven't lost back to back games all postseason until now, but they're going to lose 3 in a row?! No. So that eliminates the possibility of the Mavs sealing the deal in gm 6.

Alright, gm 7... I find it near impossible to believe the powers that be will allow LeBron & Wade to lose game 7 in their own house.

I love what I'm seeing from the Mavs. Even a couple rounds ago, putting my team out; that was quality basketball, man! But The Commish gets what he wants. He needs that Jordan image again, and he needs LeBron to transition into that image sooner than later.

JapanAir21:
seasoned vet:
....damn ska
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Yes, I'm serious. And JapanAir21, don't take it personal. I'm not knocking your team. Check the Laker thread earlier in the year. I said that on paper, everyone was all goo-goo gah-gah over the Heat's roster, but out of the entire NBA, the Mavs roster was the most impressive to me. I've BEEN saying that. No, I'm not saying the Heat will win because y'all suck or they're better. You think I'm saying 1 of those 2 things, and neither are true. The Mavs are awesome, and theyre definitely better than the Heat.

But Stern wants the Heat.

I mean, look, can we all agree that there's no way the powers that be will let the Heat lose 3 in a row? Really? They haven't lost back to back games all postseason until now, but they're going to lose 3 in a row?! No. So that eliminates the possibility of the Mavs sealing the deal in gm 6.

Alright, gm 7... I find it near impossible to believe the powers that be will allow LeBron & Wade to lose game 7 in their own house

I love what I'm seeing from the Mavs. Even a couple rounds ago, putting my team out; that was quality basketball, man! But The Commish gets what he wants. He needs that Jordan image again, and he needs LeBron to transition into that image sooner than later.

....stop it man. just stop it.
frown.gif

santa_claus_im_not_real_shirt-p2354930353634332774btn_400.jpg

dz8kyo.png

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by rillo561

Watching the meltdown from LeFraud is great, just imagine if he was a Knick and him chokin like this?

He NOT built for that at all 
laugh.gif
him doing this in new york would be insane
in florida the media defends him. in new york they would HAMMER him

No one could protect him. He ain't about that responsibility.
This dude's whole mentality is %##@!* up. It's not even that he's not clutch. He is. It's that when he's not feeling like the GOAT, he sits his +@$ down and hopes teacher doesn't call on him for an answer. FOH. Going to Miami was the best decision he had made for him. Even Noah would've aired his own teammate out after a Game 4&5.

You know actually...I woulda wished that on Chicago. Stunt Pooh's growth and everything.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom