Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

BIRDMAN5STARBIRDMAN

Miami heat.2plus 2....4million parade monday

9 JunFavoriteRetweetReply

birdman about to lose 2 million

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at that Dirk / LeBron pic.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at that Dirk / LeBron pic.

lol dude was acting like dirk had the swine/bird flu. ppl gotta admit as douchy as that move was its kinda funny.

That call did not kill the momentum of the Heat at all.. Their momentum had been killed already..

At 4:37 Wade hit that monster 3.. That seemed to be the dagger... Putting Heat up 99-95
4:23 Dirk gets fouled by Bosh.. And being the closer he is hits his 2 foul shots.. Cutting it to a 99-97 Heat lead..
4:00 Bosh turnover
3:52 Dirk turnover
3:38 Chandler fouls Bosh.... Bosh makes 1 of 2 making the game 100-97
3:23 Mavs answer with a huge 3 by Jason Terry tying the game at 100
2:55 LeBron misses a shot
2:48 Dirk completely takes the momentum of the game with his dunk.. 102-100 Mavs

The at 2:27 is LeBron's Charging call

Possession after the Mavs miss the shot leaving it at 102-100 Mavs.. Heat come back LeBron misses a 3point shot with 1:50
JKidd then seals the game with 1:26 left with a wide open 3 on a tremendous pass by Terry..

Tell me how that call changed the face off the game..... Miami had no momentum at all... And a blocking foul wouldn't have killed the Mavs momentum.. Even if for a second you say it did kill the Heat, the mavs missed on the next possession (they didn't get a point on the turnover).. It is a fact that the Mavs didn't score for 61 SECONDS after the charge when JKidd hits the 3..

After that JKidd 3 the Mavs didn't score again for 54 seconds in which you had a Dwade turnover, a missed opportunity by the Mavs, a great block by Tyson Chandler, Miami still getting the ball back drawing the foul... Bosh missing 1 of 2 AGAIN and Jason Terry going R.Kelly in LeBron's face.....

The fact that a boarderline call killed you when your momentum had already been killed is laughable at best

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

If Dallas wins, when and where is the parade?

Downtown Cleveland.

medium_dan-gilbert.jpg

also Dub's apartment 
pimp.gif

And in all honesty, what would we be celebrating? The Big 3 signed on for 6-7 yrs. If anything, the fact that they are already i the finals in the 1st yr should be scary to the rest of the league, and especially competition in the East. They;re only going to get more experience together, better free agents and clingeroners, and you guys just got the 1 and 4 picks in what is widely considered the worst draft in a long time. Sounds like it's going to be more a drowning our sorrows in alcohol type party than a jubilant celebration. I'll pass.

cerebrating the fact that this whole summer would be hilarious (after the internet works again) and the fact that lebron couldn't use a game shark to get a ring

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I AM THAT DUDE:

right left right
It's just nice seeing Dirk going to the rim on plays like that.

Did he walk? Sure, left right left, just like you said.

I was gonna post a bunch of clips of LeBron travelling and Wade switching pivot feet, but youtube broke when I did a search for both of those phrases.

Poorly executed hyperbole aside,
wadekidd.gif

travel! And for Kidd, it's not even the first time in this playoffs he has gotten away with that
BibbyFace._xux7bm7.gif

Another accidental poke in the eye by Dallas, must be a defensive tactic they teach down there./

Let Cleveland hate those guys there
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

All imma say is this.

Role players and the bench on the mavs play good @ HOME.

Miami bench had 40 points.

Dallas don't get this hot consistently.

Miami Defense.

2 games at home.

The town of Miami strong tenison and waiting to release it Sunday on the Mavs.

We Miami fans shouldn't panic, If we know LeBron isn't effective in the 4th, Wade has 40 points in the 4th quarter and Miami has to make plays.

We should be relaxed, we shouldn't be in panic mode.

Now The Heat back is REALLY against the wall.

Last time Wade went into desperate mode, he dropped 46 in Boston.

IF Wade don't get injured we SET.

WE

ARE

FINE.

I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE STILL HYPE THIS IS A SERIESSS

YALL OTHER MIAMI FANS GOTTA BE HUNGRY, FULL OF TENISON, AND READY TO TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATION OUT ON DALLAS THIS SUNDAY

LETS GOOO MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

How u gonna say your back is really against the wall but you should panic facing elimination in the finals? Oh ya thats right the "basketball gods are gonna save miami" lol just like they were supposed to help him go off last game lolol.

Originally Posted by durantula

How u gonna say your back is really against the wall but you should panic facing elimination in the finals? Oh ya thats right the "basketball gods are gonna save miami" lol just like they were supposed to help him go off last game lolol.

It's a 2-3-2 format
put it like this

miami win 2 in their house (even tho we know they took one in dallas)

dallas win 3

dallas is automatically up right?

last two is in OUR HOME.

You think Dallas bench and role players gonna be comfortable in Miami House? 
laugh.gif

9-1. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

COACHES in the league is calling the mavs coach to give tips? PITIFUL
30t6p3b.gif
Stevenson is crazy
roll.gif

DEAD @ "Clean Cut"
roll.gif

Coaches calling other coaches a norm?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ making a fever more than it really is. we talking about a fever?

and
laugh.gif
at you hypocrites getting mad at lebron and wade poking fun at dirk when you guys went nuts with the wheelchair jokes which was more severe then a lil !!% fever...

I AM THAT DUDE:
wadekidd.gif

travel! And for Kidd, it's not even the first time in this playoffs he has gotten away with that
BibbyFace._xux7bm7.gif

Another accidental poke in the eye by Dallas, must be a defensive tactic they teach down there.
Wait... Wade jumps on top of Kidd... and your cll would be travel on Kidd?!
laugh.gif

And watch that second one again a few times. No one got poked in the eye. Just because Bibby closed his eye doesn't mean he was poked. Yes, the defender's hand hit Bibby's face; that's obvious. But poked in the eye? I don't know, maybe you can freeze frame that part for me.
laugh.gif

With 'vision' like that, you should apply to be a ref... but only for Heat and Laker games.
laugh.gif

Even Ron Artest wants Miami to win
laugh.gif

MAN WE GETTIN THIS CHIP!

LETS GOOO MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTT

IM HUNGRY FOR THIS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

Nobody made it a big deal. Thats what it was even more ridiculous for them to mock Dirk. Its not like Dirk came out before the game and made it a big deal he was sick. Nobody knew he had a fever until Doris Burke reported it during the first half...Its not like Dirk was milking a hip injury by falling on the floor during timeouts...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I AM THAT DUDE:
wadekidd.gif

BibbyFace._xux7bm7.gif

Another accidental poke in the eye by Dallas, must be a defensive tactic they teach down there.
Wait... Wade jumps on top of Kidd... and your cll would be travel on Kidd?!
laugh.gif

And watch that second one again a few times. No one got poked in the eye. Just because Bibby closed his eye doesn't mean he was poked. Yes, the defender's hand hit Bibby's face; that's obvious. But poked in the eye? I don't know, maybe you can freeze frame that part for me.
laugh.gif

With 'vision' like that, you should apply to be a ref... but only for Heat and Laker games.
laugh.gif

Wade jumped on top of Kidd? HArdly, it was classic pump fake then jump into the defender as Kidd is jumping to his right to make sure there is contact. The gif doesn't get as good of a shot of his feet so here. We all know if that's Wade or Bron, both with the getting away with the travel and the pump fake jump into calls, we never hear the end of it. Jason Kidd actually won a SERIES, not even just a normal playoff game, but in a series clincher with that same traveling violation (in this case he didn't jump into the defender though, just baby stepped and let him fly by).

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

and
laugh.gif
at you hypocrites getting mad at lebron and wade poking fun at dirk when you guys went nuts with the wheelchair jokes which was more severe then a lil !!% fever...
It was immature on their part because Dirk never went out in any capacity and talked about his sickness in any way other than downplaying it. BSPN whiffs a sniff of a storyline, they'll milk that tit for all it's worth. Dirk made the choice to not use it as an excuse. LeBron and Wade made the choice to mock Dirk being sick.

Character decisions, son.

laugh.gif
guillermo
wish bron would get mad when people take shots at him, dude just gives these politically correct answers and forgets them
Where was the mental note he took of all the people taking shots at him, dude is just too passive sometimes.
Im not even a heat fan and its frustrating to watch him go from attacking the rim at will when he was with cleveland to settling for deep 3s and bad shots

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Poorly executed hyperbole aside,
wadekidd.gif

BibbyFace._xux7bm7.gif

Another accidental poke in the eye by Dallas, must be a defensive tactic they teach down there./

This is what they teach in MIA

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

COACHES in the league is calling the mavs coach to give tips? PITIFUL
30t6p3b.gif
You're acting like this has never happened in the history of basketball. It happens, and probably more often than you think because it's hardly ever reported. Just as some players hate each other, some coaches want to see other coaches and teams go down. They're human too. You think players never do this either?

Back
Top Bottom