Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

laugh.gif
@ that mocking video.

grin.gif
Now Wade is trying to blame the mocking video on the media spinning it and said it was a real cough. This N ain't fooling nobody...he saw the media coming, looked at LeBron, even smirked, and started coughing some more. Then LeBron copied him like a hype man. Hollywood as Hell
30t6p3b.gif

They did the same thing for the Mavs/Dirk when they talked about the Mavs.

Theres only 2 teams left in the NBA if you didnt know

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

If we win this championship my only complaint is that Laker fans are able to get pleasure from it.
Not all of us. 

Title or nothing, I don't give a @#$% who wins it if it ain't us.  This season = fail, regardless of how this series turns out. 

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

grin.gif
Now Wade is trying to blame the mocking video on the media spinning it and said it was a real cough. This N ain't fooling nobody...he saw the media coming, looked at LeBron, even smirked, and started coughing some more. Then LeBron copied him like a hype man. Hollywood as Hell
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
get over it.. it was just a little joke.. you know damn well players say worse *$%% then that about other players... its just the hate for the heat/lebron that makes you look into it more.. let it go..

If we win this championship my only complaint is that Laker fans are able to get pleasure from it.

this is one of the reasons why I don't mind the heat winning it if they do
some of you mavs fans are air fresh status

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So the dude has to "supposedly" listen to a small frail %%! +$%@+ (Great representation of NT Demographic) talk bout *$*#%## his mom and hearing about his girl, and is soft because it might be affecting him...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But oh no, don't dare mock a player by coughing, cause thats just over board.....Dirk has the damn flu, not *$*#%## cancer...SMH[/color]

Originally Posted by DubA169

players say worse stuff but not usually directly in front of a camera. they just don't care

im saying though.. they only joking about a cough or being sick.. its not like they talked about his kids/moms/ make fun of cancer or if he was really injured... people are just trying to find more ways to hate even if its not a big deal...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by DubA169

players say worse stuff but not usually directly in front of a camera. they just don't care

im saying though.. they only joking about a cough or being sick.. its not like they talked about his kids/moms/ make fun of cancer or if he was really injured... people are just trying to find more ways to hate even if its not a big deal...

that's the point you got out of that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So the dude has to "supposedly" listen to a small frail %%! +$%@+ (Great representation of NT Demographic) talk bout *$*#%## his mom and hearing about his girl, and is soft because it might be affecting him...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But oh no, don't dare mock a player by coughing, cause thats just over board.....Dirk has the damn flu, not *$*#%## cancer...SMH[/color]
I think the point is that Terry's team has a 3-2 lead in the series so they are 'backing it up'.  If the heat were up 3-1 and they were mocking Dirk I don't think anyone would be saying anything negative about it, other than that they're cocky maybe.

indifferent.gif

j.kidd has always been one of my favorite players since his cal days. i'll be happy for him and him alone. other than that, my lakers didn't win the championship this year so there will be no pleasure from this season whatsoever. if you have any type of complaints for your team winning the championship, then you should question your fanhood. fans of other teams should be irrelevant to you if your team does win it all. 

it aint that i think its more that it seems like they were implying dirk is faking it. Mr elbow and Mr wheelchair shouldn't be talking about someone faking it

but whatever. i think it was dumb but it's not that serious.

heat can erase all the jokes if they win two in a row. please dont let that happen mavs

If you think this is not going 7, you better wake up. All those calls we were not getting in Dallas, we will be getting tomorrow night.

I like our chances in a game 7 at home.

HEAT IN 7.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Its over Heat fans.

Mavs are going to bury ya'll in 3s tomorrow night.....

Did you all really think that three guys could do it themselves? They really pulled that veil over your eyes with their theatrics. They managed to fool a lot of these band wagoners into believing that all it took to win rings was elite athleticism and talent. Two of these three men are the best players in the NBA, the other one is a top five player at his position, so what?

Doesn't make them a better cohesive unit, the Mavs are all veterans willing to put their collective egos aside for the betterment of the team. The Heat threw away any chance of being a deep versatile unit when SOMEONES ego got Michael Beasley shipped to Minnesota. If ya'll had Beasley coming off the bench you'd be downright unstoppable. With Chalmers, Miller, and Beasley you have three players coming off the bench that can provide a spark.

Chalk it up to superstar ego when the Mavs go back to Dallas with the strap in tow. Miami's big three could have been much more, they sold themselves short.
I thought they couldn't afford to keep Beasley?
You're right, his $4.9 million dollar contract HAD to be shipped off in order to give the Bosh, Wade and James as much money as possible 
eyes.gif
Point blank, they could have all taken a greater pay-cut if they REALLY wanted fam on their squad. Miami facilitated James's insecurity by shipping Beasley. 

4.9 mill divided between 3 guys is about 1.7 mill, Beasley's contract is up at the end of next season. The Heatles would have had to only give up about 2 mill each to keep Beasley for two seasons. Don't tell me that Beasley isn't worth much more to the Heat than anyone they can sign for the MLE this offseason or last (Mike Miller
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

Furthermore had the Heatles taken the pay cut and wanted to keep Beasley, they would have still been under the hard cap and they would have the MLE to play with to go get Killer Miller (
laugh.gif
). 

more info on beasley, though...

what's up w/ him and lebron? (latepass in hand if needed)

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom