Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by rashi

Karma will take care of the Heat, mocking a dude that is was really sick? Yeah, Karma is a grimy one.
Karma WHAT
laugh.gif

How much TRASH did the Mavs talk?!

Am I smelling hypocrite 

We the HEAT.

We get nip-picked on EVERYTHING.

Pat Riley the ultimate motivator? The same one that motivated the heat to get swept in '07 to the Bulls? The guy who couldn't motivate himself to keep coaching after that failure? The same guy who, when he coached the Lakers, called his team a wounded animal. And that one of the most dangerous things is a wounded animal, then proceeded to get swept by Pistons?

That "Top King" motivator?

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Pat Riley the ultimate motivator? The same one that motivated the heat to get swept in '07 to the Bulls? The guy who couldn't motivate himself to keep coaching after that failure? The same guy who, when he coached the Lakers, called his team a wounded animal. And that one of the most dangerous things is a wounded animal, then proceeded to get swept by Pistons?

That "Top King" motivator?
But 
he

won

CHAMPIONSHIPS
pimp.gif

i want Dallas to win, i think SKA said this but ima Laker fan till i die but since we gone i root for players, and J KIDD #1 deserves a ring, i want Dirk and Jet to get theirs too....
i wouldn't be surprised if dallas blows them out game 6, thats kinda their MO.... and Lebron, winning a ring would be not right

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by aepps20

I thought they couldn't afford to keep Beasley?
You're right, his $4.9 million dollar contract HAD to be shipped off in order to give the Bosh, Wade and James as much money as possible 
eyes.gif
Point blank, they could have all taken a greater pay-cut if they REALLY wanted fam on their squad. Miami facilitated James's insecurity by shipping Beasley. 

4.9 mill divided between 3 guys is about 1.7 mill, Beasley's contract is up at the end of next season. The Heatles would have had to only give up about 2 mill each to keep Beasley for two seasons. Don't tell me that Beasley isn't worth much more to the Heat than anyone they can sign for the MLE this offseason or last (Mike Miller
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

Furthermore had the Heatles taken the pay cut and wanted to keep Beasley, they would have still been under the hard cap and they would have the MLE to play with to go get Killer Miller (
laugh.gif
). 

more info on beasley, though...

what's up w/ him and lebron? (latepass in hand if needed)

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Rumor has it Lebron didn't want Beasley in the picture because he resembled to much like Delonte West (Brons former teammate and Gloria James' lover). Gloria James is Lebrons mother.

It was a huge topic back when Bron Bron joined up, had NT on smash for a while. 

I'm really hoping for a blowout by Dallas. I really think that if Miami lost, Cleveland would be more popping than Dallas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by rashi

Karma will take care of the Heat, mocking a dude that is was really sick? Yeah, Karma is a grimy one.
Karma WHAT
laugh.gif

How much TRASH did the Mavs talk?!

Am I smelling hypocrite 

We the HEAT.

my man
pimp.gif
   valiant effort, but the buck stops here tonight baby
laugh.gif

we the MAVERICKS

WE THE BEST  and WE GON BE THE BEST while DJ Khaled watches from courtside

dirk got the german ruger ready to spray all over the heat tonight

jason terry is going to get in lebrons head tonight

mark cuban is going to pop bottles midcourt

the heat will cry again like it's midseason

A L L A S       M A V E R I C KS

LIFE LONG TEMPORARY MAVS FAN SINCE MAY 31ST 2011
pimp.gif

In regards to people rooting for teams other than their own to win, I don't care who anyone pulls for, and for whatever reason, outside their own. Personally, I want Dirk and Kidd to get a ring, and to a lesser extent JET, mainly because he's a Seattle guy and would complete the tri-fecta of high school, NCAA and NBA championships.

Damn can't wait for tomorrow . Can't wait to troll the Heat and can't wait to get some of them Heat fans banned lol . LEggo Dallas

if the heat lose i expect nt members will have all accounts on deck. mods working ot. yuku gonna work extra hard tomorrow prior, during, and after the game.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Am I smelling hypocrite 

We the HEAT.

Are you smelling hypocrite?  nip-picked?
Maybe a little less time typing in giant letters and a little more time hitting the books, fam.  This is basic grammar.

Also, you are not the Heat.  You are some dude who the Heat organization doesn't pay, doesn't know and doesn't care about.  Please don't refer to yourself as "we."

here is my take on the situation about lebron. this entire series is not his fight.

its a battle between dirk and wade. the roster may be different but the the super star for each team remains the same. i dont care what anyone say but this finals is a 2006 rematch. both teams hate each other's guts

dirk and wade wants to settle the controversial 2006 finals once and for all. dirk wants revenge while wade wants to prove that he deserved his 2006 ring.

lebron has nothing to do with 2006. he is just the media scapegoat for everything that is wrong with the miami team right now.

we all know dirk or wade is going to be the finals mvp. lebron has no business getting in between dirk and wade's personal fight

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Damn can't wait for tomorrow . Can't wait to troll the Heat and can't wait to get some of them Heat fans banned lol . LEggo Dallas

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

WE GOT THIS

I thought you were a lakers fan.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by knightngale

If we win this championship my only complaint is that Laker fans are able to get pleasure from it.

this is one of the reasons why I don't mind the heat winning it if they do
some of you mavs fans are air fresh status

Good, I hate the Lakers and Laker fans even more than the Heat. Y'all just as obnoxious and bandwagon as Heat fans. There are just more of you.
I AM OFFICIALLY ROOTING FOR THE HEAT

GO HEAT

MY DUDE CHALMERS GONNA DROP 10 THREE POINTERS ON THAT $%@

Good, I hate the Lakers and Laker fans even more than the Heat. Y'all just as obnoxious and bandwagon as Heat fans. There are just more of you.

GO HEAT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GO HEAT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by KenJi714

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

WE GOT THIS

I thought you were a lakers fan.

i took my heat hating talents to dallas part time between may 31st- june 12th or 14th at the latest.

once this is over, i'll be back to hating and wishing nothing but failure and ill will on the mavs as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

more info on beasley, though...

what's up w/ him and lebron? (latepass in hand if needed)

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Rumor has it Lebron didn't want Beasley in the picture because he resembled to much like Delonte West (Brons former teammate and Gloria James' lover). Gloria James is Lebrons mother.

It was a huge topic back when Bron Bron joined up, had NT on smash for a while. 

this is super lol if true delonte west must have broken lebron's heart pretty bad
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom