Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by sorianotron

#@$!%@* love this years finals.�
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
 marion's a bum. 
can't wait to see him get worked by bron tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Damn can't wait for tomorrow . Can't wait to troll the Heat and can't wait to get some of them Heat fans banned lol . LEggo Dallas

sounds like you the one thats gonna get banned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Damn can't wait for tomorrow . Can't wait to troll the Heat and can't wait to get some of them Heat fans banned lol . LEggo Dallas

laugh.gif

tonight will be a glorious night.

i hope the mods let things ride out on both sides after the mavs win the title.  let both sides talk crap.  if you get that butthurt over something someone posts on the internet, someone should give you a wedgie in real life.

Originally Posted by 35KD

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
�marion's a bum.�
pimp.gif
How come David Stern isnt fining players for saying this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Am I smelling hypocrite 

We the HEAT.

We get nip-picked on EVERYTHING.
Are you smelling hypocrite?  nip-picked?
Maybe a little less time typing in giant letters and a little more time hitting the books, fam.  This is basic grammar.

Also, you are not the Heat.  You are some dude who the Heat organization doesn't pay, doesn't know and doesn't care about.  Please don't refer to yourself as "we."

Buddy...
I

AM

THE

HEAT.

pimp.gif

Elpablo21 wrote:

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
�marion's a bum.�
pimp.gif
How come David Stern isnt fining players for saying this?
laugh.gif

or the jerk off motion marion did at the end of the game... stern is too busy being anti anti gay to notice stuff like that...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

i hope the mods let things ride out on both sides after the mavs win the title.  let both sides talk crap.  if you get that butthurt over something someone posts on the internet, someone should give you a wedgie in real life.
Are you crazy? Do you have any idea how far the refs are going to go to make sure Miami wins tonight? Even if the Mavs are the better team tonight, they won't win. I seriously will not be surprised if Miami wins by 25+ points tonight.

i still think miami's gonna win it all and lebron's gonna come through solidly...and when it happens: this will go down as the undisputed greatest thread ever in nt history.

Why do so many of you think this team is THAT good that they will win these next 2 games so easily?

I didn't even see this much in the Lakers last year and they were defending champs.

I mean there's an overwhelming sense all over that Miami is guaranteed to win these next games. What are ya'll seeing that I'm not?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Why do so many of you think this team is THAT good that they will win these next 2 games so easily?

I didn't even see this much in the Lakers last year and they were defending champs.

I mean there's an overwhelming sense all over that Miami is guaranteed to win these next games. What are ya'll seeing that I'm not?

Many believer sooner of later LBJ will come alive.  Thus making the Heat unstoppable because they are the greatest team ever created.

I think that's the reasons Miami fans gets so much hate. They're just so sure that they're going to win and they can't fathom otherwise. They can't even have a normal conversation, they're banking on 2 things: LeGod going off and the refs giving them calls.
laugh.gif
it's really pathetic. News flash:

Heat lost both games in the regular season vs. The Mavs, one of then in Miami

Y'all blew a 15-point lead in Miami

It's going to be Dirks house tonight

P.S. I lived in Miami for 4 months, city is wack

"Many believer sooner of later LBJ will come alive.  Thus making the Heat unstoppable because they are the greatest team ever created."

^ ...ignorance lol..i can't wait to see what all y'all heat riders say when dallas is holding up that trophy tonight

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
�marion's a bum.�
pimp.gif

wuldnt getting yelled at a "female dog" pump him him up for the 4th quarter? this happening in the 3rd quarter n all

edit : i stay in miami , so dont u guys dare hate on "NT heat" fan , if i screen capped my fb timeline yall would FLIP

i walked in to the kendall ale house last year during the celtic series last year. more celtic fans then heat fans.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

KenJi714 wrote:

laugh.gif

Are you crazy? Do you have any idea how far the refs are going to go to make sure Miami wins tonight? Even if the Mavs are the better team tonight, they won't win. I seriously will not be surprised if Miami wins by 25+ points tonight.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by G Que

"Many believer sooner of later LBJ will come alive.  Thus making the Heat unstoppable because they are the greatest team ever created."

^ ...ignorance lol..i can't wait to see what all y'all heat riders say when dallas is holding up that trophy tonight

Son I wasn't being serious.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

I think that's the reasons Miami fans gets so much hate. They're just so sure that they're going to win and they can't fathom otherwise. They can't even have a normal conversation, they're banking on 2 things: LeGod going off and the refs giving them calls.
laugh.gif
it's really pathetic. News flash:

Heat lost both games in the regular season vs. The Mavs, one of then in Miami

Y'all blew a 15-point lead in Miami

It's going to be Dirks house tonight

P.S. I lived in Miami for 4 months, city is wack
4 months?
laugh.gif
Ok guy.

Back
Top Bottom