Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by NobleKane

if heat win tonight i dont wanna hear nobody crying about the refs............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if the heat win it's because of the refs though. The NBA wants a game 7 no matter what. I hope it ends tonight.

I want to see $tern hand that trophy to Mark Cuban so bad
laugh.gif

That ain't gonna happen so don't waste your time.
laugh.gif

Really looking forward to the game tonight.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Danny Crawford reffing tonight ? rip to the MAvs

how many times have we heard this this year? everytime this was brought up the mavs won. with danny crawford reffing.

sit your @+! down. smh already with the excuses

Originally Posted by HOOD17

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if the heat win it's because of the refs though. The NBA wants a game 7 no matter what. I hope it ends tonight.
so its ok that the mavs got home cookin from the refs but not the heat? ok

Originally Posted by djuzi05

I think that's the reasons Miami fans gets so much hate. They're just so sure that they're going to win and they can't fathom otherwise. They can't even have a normal conversation, they're banking on 2 things: LeGod going off and the refs giving them calls.
laugh.gif
it's really pathetic. News flash:

Heat lost both games in the regular season vs. The Mavs, one of then in Miami

Y'all blew a 15-point lead in Miami

It's going to be Dirks house tonight

P.S. I lived in Miami for 4 months, city is wack
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  tell em how you feel fam.  I hope the blitzkrieg comes tonight led by Dirk.  I want to see lebron walk off without shaking a hand again.

all or nothing tonight for the mavs.  you dont want a game 7 , you got a heavyweight on the ropes daised throw the last haymaker and win the
chip . 

Headed to victory park , if the mavs win this city gonna go crazy , we aint tasted a real sport chip since the boys . The stars dont count this is

not a hockey town .

Real quick before i step out.
If they mavs are going to win it all tonight , they must win tonight . they dont want a game 7 .  Play there game and i think they will win tonight.

Originally Posted by polorico

all or nothing tonight for the mavs.  you dont want a game 7 , you got a heavyweight on the ropes daised throw the last haymaker and win the
chip . 

Headed to victory park , if the mavs win this city gonna go crazy , we aint tasted a real sport chip since the boys . The stars dont count this is

not a hockey town .
Dallas wasn't a Basketball town until Mark Cuban bought them and brought them back to respectability
laugh.gif

Real quick before i step out.
If they mavs are going to win it all tonight , they must win tonight . they dont want a game 7 .  Play there game and i think they will win tonight.

My bad, but this has me
roll.gif

Im Ready to get that trophy n will lebrick shake hands tonight or will he walk off the court like a lil lebiatch

Originally Posted by MR J 858

chip . 

not a hockey town .
Dallas wasn't a Basketball town until Mark Cuban bought them and brought them back to respectability
laugh.gif
Actually bro sweeping the Lakers brought us back to respectability 
laugh.gif

even tho i dont like the mavs or cuban they are on the cusp of something great.
besides dirk being the mvp got to give it up to japanair for repping them all season when it seemed like nobody else did

Originally Posted by manny1

This game is going to be tough for the Mavs. Mavs got this by 4 tonight.

no way they win close IMO, they gotta bleed them by 15+

Back
Top Bottom