Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Watching Lebron's pregame speeches
30t6p3b.gif
 !++ is this??? Doesn't even get me hyped. 

Originally Posted by Rightguard

if heat wins the series, who wins mvp?
As of now I would lean toward Wade but that would go out the window if LeBron had good/great performances in these next 2 games.

^ I think if Lebron has some great next two games it'll be co-mvp. But if Wade continues to be top scorer, it'll be just him.

Mavs by 25. The evil villans are defeated. And Rashard gets the girl. Fairy tale's over tonight boys.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I seriously will not be surprised if Miami wins by 25+ points tonight.
Buggin.

Dallas has been able to battle back regardless of their deficit.

On the other hand, if Miami gets down by 15-20 +, this game is OVER.

Sad for me to say, but this Heat team just doesn't have the heart to battle back from a large hole.

If Mavs win series be prepared for an onslaught of new Dougie dances coming out of the Dallas area
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Buggin.

Sad for me to say, but this Heat team just doesn't have the heart to battle back from a large hole.

Both teams have shown the ability to bounce back from large deficits. Heat/Lebron play better at home. 
The 3 straight away games got people forgetting Heat were murking Dallas at home. Game 2 was a 4th quarter miracle.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Buggin.

Both teams have shown the ability to bounce back from large deficits. Heat/Lebron play better at home. 
The 3 straight away games got people forgetting Heat were murking Dallas at home. Game 2 was a 4th quarter miracle.

More of a microcosm of what kind of team they have as opposed to just a "miracle"......Miami is a deer in headlights when the opposing team makes a run late.

If Miami wins tonight, the fans will be back in full force on Tuesday, guaranteed, just because they want to be there for the celebration if they win. I see it going 7 games though, the way this series has been, it's only fitting that it goes the max. I don't see Miami losing 3 straight

Got the Heat winning, but if they lose I wouldn't even be surprised or mad. Bron struggling in 4th. I need Video Game James to come to life
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom