OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.
--Getting dunked on is getting dunked on. Period. You up in the air in the same vicinity with a chance to block but slam goes through. You got dunked on. Period.
--KD. Appreciated though.

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.
--Getting dunked on is getting dunked on. Period. You up in the air in the same vicinity with a chance to block but slam goes through. You got dunked on. Period.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.

Wow the game has gotten that terry cloth now.. As long as someone is somewhere near you its a dunk on now? The key word in dunk on is ON, wouldnt the player have to be on him in order to dunk ON him? Just saying. KD def appreciated.. I mean my man went off effortlessly, Kobe whole agenda was simply to score as much as he could, fill the stat sheet, and win the mvp award, while comming close was KD, just playing a normal feel good have a good time ball. That speaks volumes about what kinda player KD is, and what kinda numbers he could put up if he just went in with a score first mentality

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.

Wow the game has gotten that terry cloth now.. As long as someone is somewhere near you its a dunk on now? The key word in dunk on is ON, wouldnt the player have to be on him in order to dunk ON him? Just saying. KD def appreciated.. I mean my man went off effortlessly, Kobe whole agenda was simply to score as much as he could, fill the stat sheet, and win the mvp award, while comming close was KD, just playing a normal feel good have a good time ball. That speaks volumes about what kinda player KD is, and what kinda numbers he could put up if he just went in with a score first mentality

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.

I don't know what game you were watching, but KD was taking his shots. Trying to make up for that 3 point contest disaster. No way in hell was he just playing for fun, he was looking to score and score often.

One thing I found interesting was that they actually sent out double and triple teams out at Kobe in an all star game. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.

I don't know what game you were watching, but KD was taking his shots. Trying to make up for that 3 point contest disaster. No way in hell was he just playing for fun, he was looking to score and score often.

One thing I found interesting was that they actually sent out double and triple teams out at Kobe in an all star game. 

Kobe's dunk on Bron was the highlight amongst all the highlights he provided....Black Mamba wit the come get this n flushin it on the man known for those blocks...props

Kobe's dunk on Bron was the highlight amongst all the highlights he provided....Black Mamba wit the come get this n flushin it on the man known for those blocks...props

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.

--Bron was a quarter of an inch from stuffing that. Ball went through. Got dunked on. How simple and relative is that. If he blocked Kobe would have got stuffed. Goes the other way around. Get out of here with that mess homes.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.

--Bron was a quarter of an inch from stuffing that. Ball went through. Got dunked on. How simple and relative is that. If he blocked Kobe would have got stuffed. Goes the other way around. Get out of here with that mess homes.
tired.gif

yoo my big sister met kobe at javier's on the newport coast at like midnight last night, she said dude walked in w/ vanessa and everyone started going nuts ... small world lol

yoo my big sister met kobe at javier's on the newport coast at like midnight last night, she said dude walked in w/ vanessa and everyone started going nuts ... small world lol

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Last, for those saying Kobe didn't do nothing when it got serious, he didn't have to he gave it to the hot hand so quit acting like he didn't play smart.

roll.gif

He played to his limitations.

Limitations?  Age, fine.  Let's see how your favorite player is with Kobe mileage.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Last, for those saying Kobe didn't do nothing when it got serious, he didn't have to he gave it to the hot hand so quit acting like he didn't play smart.

roll.gif

He played to his limitations.

Limitations?  Age, fine.  Let's see how your favorite player is with Kobe mileage.

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.

tired.gif

Yea and it would have been a blind sided block. I get some of you guys get on some groupie love over these men, but it is what it is he didnt dunk on him, LeBron was behind him. So according to you if i shot a 3 you was my man, but you was behind me, you would say i treyed in ur face...lol. And to the person saying kd was going all outt,um not really he was just playing with the flow of the game, and just playing his game. Anyone with a iota of bball knowledge or even watch bball on a reg can tell, Kobe was going for the record, and mvp, and KD was just playing good ball and trying to hold off the east and win.

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.

tired.gif

Yea and it would have been a blind sided block. I get some of you guys get on some groupie love over these men, but it is what it is he didnt dunk on him, LeBron was behind him. So according to you if i shot a 3 you was my man, but you was behind me, you would say i treyed in ur face...lol. And to the person saying kd was going all outt,um not really he was just playing with the flow of the game, and just playing his game. Anyone with a iota of bball knowledge or even watch bball on a reg can tell, Kobe was going for the record, and mvp, and KD was just playing good ball and trying to hold off the east and win.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

the dunk debate reminds me of this one 
laugh.gif

john_starks_the_dunk.jpg

Now thats is a dunk on, see how the man is ON him and in front of him. It almost sounds like alot of ppl in here have never dunked on some on or hell even dunk at all, well atleast won a reg goal or without a trampoline.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

the dunk debate reminds me of this one 
laugh.gif

john_starks_the_dunk.jpg

Now thats is a dunk on, see how the man is ON him and in front of him. It almost sounds like alot of ppl in here have never dunked on some on or hell even dunk at all, well atleast won a reg goal or without a trampoline.

Back
Top Bottom