OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by presequel

ap-aa4d26eeba4d4f22a814308f7bcd37f2.jpg
63215_1790324560565_1313141498_2027258_4040997_n.jpg
You can clearly see lebron helping someone up in that pic, calm down

Oh and can we get a U MAD? caption on the other pic.

Kobe did not dunk on Lebron, no way. It was a nice play though, so we shouldn't take anything away from that and Kobe did get the better of Lebron on that play, but he didn't get dunked on. I was liking the fact that Kobe could've easily passed it up for a layup, but instead looked straight at Lebron and took it up by himself. Great play, but no he didn't dunk on anyone. That still doesn't take anything away from Kobe and the hell of a game he played. Don't get why people are mad.

Kobe did not dunk on Lebron, no way. It was a nice play though, so we shouldn't take anything away from that and Kobe did get the better of Lebron on that play, but he didn't get dunked on. I was liking the fact that Kobe could've easily passed it up for a layup, but instead looked straight at Lebron and took it up by himself. Great play, but no he didn't dunk on anyone. That still doesn't take anything away from Kobe and the hell of a game he played. Don't get why people are mad.

the best was gabegramz saying he got dunked with. still cracking me up

but seriously, lebron got dunked on

if he made the block on kobe, a lot of dudes here would've been ecstatic

simple logic folks - lebron went up for the block and failed, therefore kobe made the dunk, which means he got dunked on.

can't have it just one way

the best was gabegramz saying he got dunked with. still cracking me up

but seriously, lebron got dunked on

if he made the block on kobe, a lot of dudes here would've been ecstatic

simple logic folks - lebron went up for the block and failed, therefore kobe made the dunk, which means he got dunked on.

"That still doesn't take anything away from Kobe and the hell of a game he played. Don't get why people are mad"

Probably because some people can't just simply enjoy Kobe for what he is, and always feel the need to "artificially enhance" his legend.

Kobe ain't gotta use PEDs when you got fans like that
laugh.gif

"That still doesn't take anything away from Kobe and the hell of a game he played. Don't get why people are mad"

Probably because some people can't just simply enjoy Kobe for what he is, and always feel the need to "artificially enhance" his legend.

Kobe ain't gotta use PEDs when you got fans like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

But BRON wasn't in front of him tho. Come on man stop being dumb. 

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

But BRON wasn't in front of him tho. Come on man stop being dumb. 

"simple logic folks - lebron went up for the block and failed, therefore kobe made the dunk, which means he got dunked on."

You suck at deductive reasoning. Please don't take an actual logic class.

"simple logic folks - lebron went up for the block and failed, therefore kobe made the dunk, which means he got dunked on."

You suck at deductive reasoning. Please don't take an actual logic class.

Just coming in to say LeBron fans d-riders seem pretty upset on the world wide web. Everyone was just joking around and having a good time and LeBron seemed like the little kid on the court who was taking the game too seriously... and still lost. Oh and his own show, sportscenter, said he got dunked on 
laugh.gif

I love my Kobe 
happy.gif

Just coming in to say LeBron fans d-riders seem pretty upset on the world wide web. Everyone was just joking around and having a good time and LeBron seemed like the little kid on the court who was taking the game too seriously... and still lost. Oh and his own show, sportscenter, said he got dunked on 
laugh.gif

I love my Kobe 
happy.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall cant be serious...i know its monday, but sum of yall acting like we in the twilight zone

UNLESS its ppl talking bout "Kobe proved he was the best player in the world when he SUPER DUNKED on lebron and sent him falling on to the hardwood" there is NO EARTHLY REASON y yall should be tryin to defend Lebron James missing his signature block attempt n getting flushed...no reason at all...it happened. 

kobe looked at the dude and said come get it for crying out loud

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall cant be serious...i know its monday, but sum of yall acting like we in the twilight zone

UNLESS its ppl talking bout "Kobe proved he was the best player in the world when he SUPER DUNKED on lebron and sent him falling on to the hardwood" there is NO EARTHLY REASON y yall should be tryin to defend Lebron James missing his signature block attempt n getting flushed...no reason at all...it happened. 

kobe looked at the dude and said come get it for crying out loud

Originally Posted by AF92

laugh.gif

I love my Kobe 
happy.gif
indifferent.gif

And you're calling 'Bron fans D riders eh? 
eyes.gif

And you say that 'Bron was taking the game too seriously.'Bron was just trying to get his team back in the game while your man Kobe had 21 shots in an All-Star game before the 4th quarter and went all out to get MVP.....the double standards from you Kobe stans are disgusting 
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe and 'Bron stans should just stay out of this thread because it's getting ridiculous...

PS: Don't you think that it's a little suspect to be saying that you "love" a man that you've never even met?

Originally Posted by AF92

laugh.gif

I love my Kobe 
happy.gif
indifferent.gif

And you're calling 'Bron fans D riders eh? 
eyes.gif

And you say that 'Bron was taking the game too seriously.'Bron was just trying to get his team back in the game while your man Kobe had 21 shots in an All-Star game before the 4th quarter and went all out to get MVP.....the double standards from you Kobe stans are disgusting 
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe and 'Bron stans should just stay out of this thread because it's getting ridiculous...

PS: Don't you think that it's a little suspect to be saying that you "love" a man that you've never even met?

"Everyone was just joking around and having a good time and LeBron seemed like the little kid on the court who was taking the game too seriously... and still lost."

First of all (just for the sake of argument), I would think that if only ONE player was playing to win in a TEAM sport then that TEAM wouldn't win.

Second, I'm pretty sure everyone on the court was picking it up to win the game when the East cut the lead to a single possession game in the 4th. Including Kobe.

"Everyone was just joking around and having a good time and LeBron seemed like the little kid on the court who was taking the game too seriously... and still lost."

First of all (just for the sake of argument), I would think that if only ONE player was playing to win in a TEAM sport then that TEAM wouldn't win.

Second, I'm pretty sure everyone on the court was picking it up to win the game when the East cut the lead to a single possession game in the 4th. Including Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom