OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

--If Bron blocked that though this board would be blowing up..."oooooohhhh Kobe got stuffed".
--Someone has to get dunked on. Someone has to get stuffed. Bron was posterized in this instance. Why you mad?

--It's the All-Star Game. Its an exhibition. There isnt gonna be any "flow". Just a showcase of dunks, 3's, etc...

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.
--Getting dunked on is getting dunked on. Period. You up in the air in the same vicinity with a chance to block but slam goes through. You got dunked on. Period.
--KD. Appreciated though.

Wow the game has gotten that terry cloth now.. As long as someone is somewhere near you its a dunk on now? The key word in dunk on is ON, wouldnt the player have to be on him in order to dunk ON him? Just saying. KD def appreciated.. I mean my man went off effortlessly, Kobe whole agenda was simply to score as much as he could, fill the stat sheet, and win the mvp award, while comming close was KD, just playing a normal feel good have a good time ball. That speaks volumes about what kinda player KD is, and what kinda numbers he could put up if he just went in with a score first mentality

--Bron was a quarter of an inch from stuffing that. Ball went through. Got dunked on. How simple and relative is that. If he blocked Kobe would have got stuffed. Goes the other way around. Get out of here with that mess homes.
tired.gif

Yea and it would have been a blind sided block. I get some of you guys get on some groupie love over these men, but it is what it is he didnt dunk on him, LeBron was behind him. So according to you if i shot a 3 you was my man, but you was behind me, you would say i treyed in ur face...lol. And to the person saying kd was going all outt,um not really he was just playing with the flow of the game, and just playing his game. Anyone with a iota of bball knowledge or even watch bball on a reg can tell, Kobe was going for the record, and mvp, and KD was just playing good ball and trying to hold off the east and win.

Rewatch the game, KD came out firing.  Kobe went on after he started to feel it.  Dude was playing hard.  Ya'll need to appreciate the fact he did because it would have been a dud game with dudes not trying.  It woke Bron up so be happy he wasn't totally soft till the end.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.
--Getting dunked on is getting dunked on. Period. You up in the air in the same vicinity with a chance to block but slam goes through. You got dunked on. Period.

Wow the game has gotten that terry cloth now.. As long as someone is somewhere near you its a dunk on now? The key word in dunk on is ON, wouldnt the player have to be on him in order to dunk ON him? Just saying. KD def appreciated.. I mean my man went off effortlessly, Kobe whole agenda was simply to score as much as he could, fill the stat sheet, and win the mvp award, while comming close was KD, just playing a normal feel good have a good time ball. That speaks volumes about what kinda player KD is, and what kinda numbers he could put up if he just went in with a score first mentality

--Bron was a quarter of an inch from stuffing that. Ball went through. Got dunked on. How simple and relative is that. If he blocked Kobe would have got stuffed. Goes the other way around. Get out of here with that mess homes.
tired.gif

Yea and it would have been a blind sided block. I get some of you guys get on some groupie love over these men, but it is what it is he didnt dunk on him, LeBron was behind him. So according to you if i shot a 3 you was my man, but you was behind me, you would say i treyed in ur face...lol. And to the person saying kd was going all outt,um not really he was just playing with the flow of the game, and just playing his game. Anyone with a iota of bball knowledge or even watch bball on a reg can tell, Kobe was going for the record, and mvp, and KD was just playing good ball and trying to hold off the east and win.

Rewatch the game, KD came out firing.  Kobe went on after he started to feel it.  Dude was playing hard.  Ya'll need to appreciate the fact he did because it would have been a dud game with dudes not trying.  It woke Bron up so be happy he wasn't totally soft till the end.

--If Bron blocked that though this board would be blowing up..."oooooohhhh Kobe got stuffed".
--Someone has to get dunked on. Someone has to get stuffed. Bron was posterized in this instance. Why you mad?

--It's the All-Star Game. Its an exhibition. There isnt gonna be any "flow". Just a showcase of dunks, 3's, etc...

didnt know kobe dunking on bron was being debated so heavy...page 207 of the Laker thread is all the proof u need....ESPN.com has it up as well lol

didnt know kobe dunking on bron was being debated so heavy...page 207 of the Laker thread is all the proof u need....ESPN.com has it up as well lol

Really? KD came out gunning and missing early. He ended up taking two or three less shots than KB did. And as for going hard Bron was just as amped when trying to bring the East back.

Dudes arguing over an exhibition game
laugh.gif

Really? KD came out gunning and missing early. He ended up taking two or three less shots than KB did. And as for going hard Bron was just as amped when trying to bring the East back.

Dudes arguing over an exhibition game
laugh.gif

"Someone has to get dunked on. Someone has to get stuffed. Bron was posterized in this instance. Why you mad?"

Why are people stupid?

How can you be dunked on when YOU'RE the one catching up with someone from behind to make the block? I always thought of being dunked on as a player who is standing IN THE WAY in the paint and challenging for the block, and the player with the ball going over them for the dunk as if he's climbing an obstacle.

Damn Kobe stans. This is a reach if I ever saw one. Would they even be saying "Kobe got dunked on" if the roles were switched?

"Someone has to get dunked on. Someone has to get stuffed. Bron was posterized in this instance. Why you mad?"

Why are people stupid?

How can you be dunked on when YOU'RE the one catching up with someone from behind to make the block? I always thought of being dunked on as a player who is standing IN THE WAY in the paint and challenging for the block, and the player with the ball going over them for the dunk as if he's climbing an obstacle.

Damn Kobe stans. This is a reach if I ever saw one. Would they even be saying "Kobe got dunked on" if the roles were switched?

BRON didn't get Dunk on. Gasol and Kevin carry KOBE in the 4th quater. I guess KOBE ran out of gas.

WEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EAST

BRON didn't get Dunk on. Gasol and Kevin carry KOBE in the 4th quater. I guess KOBE ran out of gas.

WEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EAST

--If Bron blocked it would have been a stuff. Why cant it go the other way around and be a dunk on?
--Bron had a good chance of blocking. A better chance that Horace had against Starks.

--If Bron blocked it would have been a stuff. Why cant it go the other way around and be a dunk on?
--Bron had a good chance of blocking. A better chance that Horace had against Starks.

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.

tired.gif

Hopefully this should clarify everything.
Classic examples of dunk ons(When you dunk ON or OVER someone IN FRONT of you):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q

Classic examples of dunk in fronts( When you dunk while someone failed to block you from BEHIND):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oThsdhzlx4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X5LDSAs6EA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdlCFbHgZUA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKz1B2QQIUk

* I couldn't embed all these vids onto one reply 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

pimp.gif
 the hate in this thread.

tired.gif

Hopefully this should clarify everything.
Classic examples of dunk ons(When you dunk ON or OVER someone IN FRONT of you):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q

Classic examples of dunk in fronts( When you dunk while someone failed to block you from BEHIND):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oThsdhzlx4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X5LDSAs6EA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdlCFbHgZUA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKz1B2QQIUk

* I couldn't embed all these vids onto one reply 
ohwell.gif

glad KD is getting some recognition..

russy also had a nice game.. thunder up baby!

now just have to finish out these last couple weeks strong and hopefully get the 2 or 3 seed (I'm hoping LA's brutal final stretch will knock them down)

glad KD is getting some recognition..

russy also had a nice game.. thunder up baby!

now just have to finish out these last couple weeks strong and hopefully get the 2 or 3 seed (I'm hoping LA's brutal final stretch will knock them down)

"If Bron blocked it would have been a stuff. Why cant it go the other way around and be a dunk on?"

Um, because there's a difference between dunking before someone blocks you from behind and dunking ON someone? This wouldn't be an argument at all if Bron was already in FRONT of Kobe and going for the block.

This is a joke. Kobe fans have officially reached new low over nonsense.

"If Bron blocked it would have been a stuff. Why cant it go the other way around and be a dunk on?"

Um, because there's a difference between dunking before someone blocks you from behind and dunking ON someone? This wouldn't be an argument at all if Bron was already in FRONT of Kobe and going for the block.

This is a joke. Kobe fans have officially reached new low over nonsense.

Kobe acted more like a facilitator during the 4th. I dont even understand how yall said he ran out of gas
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe acted more like a facilitator during the 4th. I dont even understand how yall said he ran out of gas
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom