OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

LeBron's tv station (ESPN) and even John Hollinger called it a dunked on, that was good enough for me...and I also wanted KD to get the co-MVP.

LeBron's tv station (ESPN) and even John Hollinger called it a dunked on, that was good enough for me...and I also wanted KD to get the co-MVP.

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

indifferent.gif

How'd he get dunked on if he was BEHIND Kobe? Use your head.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

indifferent.gif

Please, don't start this again
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

indifferent.gif

Please, don't start this again
30t6p3b.gif

Lol at these LBJ fangirls on here.

Son got sonned.

In all seriousness, that wasnt really a "dunked on" but the pat on the butt was funny.

Then he comes back and hits the 3
laugh.gif

Lol at these LBJ fangirls on here.

Son got sonned.

In all seriousness, that wasnt really a "dunked on" but the pat on the butt was funny.

Then he comes back and hits the 3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Kobe made it look super easy

Son...how old are you,seriously?
Your constant slurping of Kobe throughout this thread has been ridiculous 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Kobe made it look super easy

Son...how old are you,seriously?
Your constant slurping of Kobe throughout this thread has been ridiculous 
sick.gif

Last, for those saying Kobe didn't do nothing when it got serious, he didn't have to he gave it to the hot hand so quit acting like he didn't play smart.

roll.gif

He played to his limitations.

Last, for those saying Kobe didn't do nothing when it got serious, he didn't have to he gave it to the hot hand so quit acting like he didn't play smart.

roll.gif

He played to his limitations.

got this from another board:

D-Wade on Kobe: "Kobe was going for MVP tonight. It was that obvious. I think my three-year-old son knew it."

More Wade on Kobe: "It was like he was playing with the L.A. Lakers tonight. And he got whistles like he was playing for the L.A. Lakers."

Amare on Kobe's fast start: "You can tell he wanted to get the MVP. He wasn't passing the ball at all. That's Kobe."
if those players are salty as hell you can understand how their fans are having an even worse night

RELEASE ALL THAT ANGER!

got this from another board:

D-Wade on Kobe: "Kobe was going for MVP tonight. It was that obvious. I think my three-year-old son knew it."

More Wade on Kobe: "It was like he was playing with the L.A. Lakers tonight. And he got whistles like he was playing for the L.A. Lakers."

Amare on Kobe's fast start: "You can tell he wanted to get the MVP. He wasn't passing the ball at all. That's Kobe."
if those players are salty as hell you can understand how their fans are having an even worse night

RELEASE ALL THAT ANGER!

Back
Top Bottom