OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Wade checking to see if Bosh's manhood was still there after the Kobe dunk

28m2vsz.jpg

KD was big and that's what he does, they got him the rock. Kobe took 1 shot in the 4th but kept on the D and boards so haters trying to find things to say about the game.

KD was big and that's what he does, they got him the rock. Kobe took 1 shot in the 4th but kept on the D and boards so haters trying to find things to say about the game.

Kind of crazy to think that since 2007 Kobe has won the MVP every game he has played.

Played in '07, '09, and '11 and won them.

In '08 played a couple of minutes due to medical reasons and didn't play last year due to injury.

So he could have maybe had a back to back. And also added more points to his name and maybe second in all time scoring in all- star game.

Kind of crazy to think that since 2007 Kobe has won the MVP every game he has played.

Played in '07, '09, and '11 and won them.

In '08 played a couple of minutes due to medical reasons and didn't play last year due to injury.

So he could have maybe had a back to back. And also added more points to his name and maybe second in all time scoring in all- star game.

It's funny how I've seen people criticize Kobe for playing hard, but yet LeBron was playing just as hard and it's ok for him.

It's funny how I've seen people criticize Kobe for playing hard, but yet LeBron was playing just as hard and it's ok for him.

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

QFT. 
and they wont give him credit for dunking on bron. just give the credit when its due. why is it even an issue with some of you people anyway? 
laugh.gif

the west won it is that matters
pimp.gif
. although it wouldve been nice to see kobe and kd share mvp honors but its LA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

QFT. 
and they wont give him credit for dunking on bron. just give the credit when its due. why is it even an issue with some of you people anyway? 
laugh.gif

the west won it is that matters
pimp.gif
. although it wouldve been nice to see kobe and kd share mvp honors but its LA
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom