OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

laugh.gif
@rondo passing if off with 1sec left on the clock. the hell are you thinking?

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by VAHustler

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.

bron tried the chase down and kobe more or less dunked beside lebron
roll.gif
deff not on lebron.But kobe is putting on a show tonight
It's GOTTA be dunked on.  LeBron saw Kobe, Kobe saw LeBron, knew what LeBron would do, hesitated, and dunked.  It's not like Kobe just went up and got lucky that LeBron didn't block.  He waited a beat for him.  Dunked on.

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by VAHustler

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.

bron tried the chase down and kobe more or less dunked beside lebron
roll.gif
deff not on lebron.But kobe is putting on a show tonight
It's GOTTA be dunked on.  LeBron saw Kobe, Kobe saw LeBron, knew what LeBron would do, hesitated, and dunked.  It's not like Kobe just went up and got lucky that LeBron didn't block.  He waited a beat for him.  Dunked on.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

watch melo end up on the lakers somehow

that whole kobe thing was kind of weird then when they showed kobe and melo a couple seconds later kobe was whispering something to him?maybe im reaching but did seem weird.

that whole kobe thing was kind of weird then when they showed kobe and melo a couple seconds later kobe was whispering something to him?maybe im reaching but did seem weird.

laugh.gif
@ Laker fans getting excited about seeing "young Kobe" score a bunch of points in an all star game..... with NO defense.  

laugh.gif
@ Laker fans getting excited about seeing "young Kobe" score a bunch of points in an all star game..... with NO defense.  

Bron got dunked on by Kobe. Kobe over Bron, Not even a Competition. Not even worth comparing. PERIOD

Bron got dunked on by Kobe. Kobe over Bron, Not even a Competition. Not even worth comparing. PERIOD

i know man lol i know they are close friends but they are to close(no %$!%)..they prolly have the plan already that lakers get melo

Back
Top Bottom