OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Dirk's always has had that funk crane fade away jumper
pimp.gif

Can't be mad at Kobe, they feeding him the ball. Reminds me of when Tmac was getting fed in Houston all star game.

Can't be mad at Kobe, they feeding him the ball. Reminds me of when Tmac was getting fed in Houston all star game.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.
Im a Kobe/Laker fan, but naah, he didnt get dunked on.
You cant dunk on someone when theyre behind you
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Only idiots are surprised Kobe can play well or still has athleticism. It is well known that he conserves his legs for the playoffs now that he is older. 

This. is the best comment in NT I've read by far.

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.
Im a Kobe/Laker fan, but naah, he didnt get dunked on.
You cant dunk on someone when theyre behind you
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Only idiots are surprised Kobe can play well or still has athleticism. It is well known that he conserves his legs for the playoffs now that he is older. 

This. is the best comment in NT I've read by far.

LeBron tried to chase him down, he jumped and didn't get it so mostly jock riding

LeBron tried to chase him down, he jumped and didn't get it so mostly jock riding

Kobe goes HAM when it comes to the playoffs. That's when the real season starts.
LOL at Kobe acting like his publicist 

Kobe goes HAM when it comes to the playoffs. That's when the real season starts.
LOL at Kobe acting like his publicist 

Back
Top Bottom