OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

This game has been kinda boring.

Now Wade hurt
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

this game isn't exciting at all. I miss the east with T-Mac, VC, AI, & JKidd
Yeah. Kobe was ballin 'em back in the day. AND STILL ballin up DWade & LeBrick or whoever UP TO TODAY!

I turned on the TV and immediately saw walking on defense, Melo and Kobe forcing shots, and constant turnovers. Not to mention last night's sensationalist, "who-can-spend-more" dunk contest. All-star games are worthless in any sport.

That "Is Kobe still exciting to watch" thread is about to get bumped by someone on NT.

But yeah ok NT kids keep hating & saying "he's old" or "no because he doesn't dunk anymore"

I turned on the TV and immediately saw walking on defense, Melo and Kobe forcing shots, and constant turnovers. Not to mention last night's sensationalist, "who-can-spend-more" dunk contest. All-star games are worthless in any sport.

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

haha Bron got dunked on....Someone confiscate those tapes
i lol'd 
but theyre both nike athletes 

c'mon we all knew kobe was going for that MVP being that its in LA but wow hes out there dunking and putting on a show!
eek.gif
 frobe!
pimp.gif

That "Is Kobe still exciting to watch" thread is about to get bumped by someone on NT.

But yeah ok NT kids keep hating & saying "he's old" or "no because he doesn't dunk anymore"

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

haha Bron got dunked on....Someone confiscate those tapes
i lol'd 
but theyre both nike athletes 

c'mon we all knew kobe was going for that MVP being that its in LA but wow hes out there dunking and putting on a show!
eek.gif
 frobe!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom