OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

user1195_1172145842.jpg

Now all we need is Pierce to fake an injury and this game will be complete

user1195_1172145842.jpg

Now all we need is Pierce to fake an injury and this game will be complete

Originally Posted by you go boy

so kobe going to jock all game 
I ain't even mad.

Love how they are showing Kobe love and giving him the ball...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ celtics on the bench...you can tell they genuinely don't like those other dudes... (heat/magic players)...ray allen looking the other way when wade got hurt and pierce just straight up got up

good %$$%

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

If it's not a dunk on, then I have no problem with people addressing it as a "dunk with"
laugh.gif

kobe out there stealing rebounds
roll.gif
I noticed that too, son was out there fighting his own team mates for rebounds. Dude is playing like the season is on the line. No lie, I haven't seen him play this well in a WHILE.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

If it's not a dunk on, then I have no problem with people addressing it as a "dunk with"
laugh.gif

kobe out there stealing rebounds
roll.gif
I noticed that too, son was out there fighting his own team mates for rebounds. Dude is playing like the season is on the line. No lie, I haven't seen him play this well in a WHILE.

Originally Posted by you go boy

so kobe going to jock all game 
I ain't even mad.

Love how they are showing Kobe love and giving him the ball...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ celtics on the bench...you can tell they genuinely don't like those other dudes... (heat/magic players)...ray allen looking the other way when wade got hurt and pierce just straight up got up

good %$$%

Only idiots are surprised Kobe can play well or still has athleticism. It is well known that he conserves his legs for the playoffs now that he is older. 

Only idiots are surprised Kobe can play well or still has athleticism. It is well known that he conserves his legs for the playoffs now that he is older. 

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.

Back
Top Bottom