OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Sager
eek.gif

goddamn the hate is strong here.
laugh.gif

Y'all dudes been riding LeBron all night, now y'all going at Wade for turning his ankle?

Aside from Kobe going off, this has been a pretty mundane game.

goddamn the hate is strong here.
laugh.gif

Y'all dudes been riding LeBron all night, now y'all going at Wade for turning his ankle?

Aside from Kobe going off, this has been a pretty mundane game.

Sager asking Melo them questions during the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anddddd THAT is why Rondo is wack to me....3.2 sec Left take the damn shot you [{}] 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 steady looking for an assist...its the damn ASG shoot it 

Sager asking Melo them questions during the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anddddd THAT is why Rondo is wack to me....3.2 sec Left take the damn shot you [{}] 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 steady looking for an assist...its the damn ASG shoot it 

Originally Posted by VAHustler

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.

bron tried the chase down and kobe more or less dunked beside lebron
roll.gif
deff not on lebron.But kobe is putting on a show tonight

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.

bron tried the chase down and kobe more or less dunked beside lebron
roll.gif
deff not on lebron.But kobe is putting on a show tonight

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

LeBron tried to chase him down, he jumped and didn't get it so mostly jock riding
Yeah but flip it the other way around and all the Lebron lovers & Kobe HATERS on here would be all over it saying Kobe got dunked on and that's he's old.

Seriously in order for it to count as Kobe dunking on someone it has to be a dunk on like he did to D12 a few years back.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

LeBron tried to chase him down, he jumped and didn't get it so mostly jock riding
Yeah but flip it the other way around and all the Lebron lovers & Kobe HATERS on here would be all over it saying Kobe got dunked on and that's he's old.

Seriously in order for it to count as Kobe dunking on someone it has to be a dunk on like he did to D12 a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom