OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by VAHustler

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.

LeBron tried to chase him down, he jumped and didn't get it so mostly jock riding
Yeah but flip it the other way around and all the Lebron lovers & Kobe HATERS on here would be all over it saying Kobe got dunked on and that's he's old.

Seriously in order for it to count as Kobe dunking on someone it has to be a dunk on like he did to D12 a few years back.
had lebron blocked it, clowns would've come out the woodwork as well

you attempt a block and you don't succeed = you got dunked on

Bron 
laugh.gif
. Tell 'em why you mad son. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

watch melo end up on the lakers somehow
i know man lol i know they are close friends but they are to close(no %$!%)..they prolly have the plan already that lakers get melo

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

did Kobe really dunk on Lebron or is it just jock riding in here? I missed it....just got in the house.

LeBron tried to chase him down, he jumped and didn't get it so mostly jock riding
Yeah but flip it the other way around and all the Lebron lovers & Kobe HATERS on here would be all over it saying Kobe got dunked on and that's he's old.

Seriously in order for it to count as Kobe dunking on someone it has to be a dunk on like he did to D12 a few years back.
had lebron blocked it, clowns would've come out the woodwork as well

you attempt a block and you don't succeed = you got dunked on

Originally Posted by gko2408

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

bron tried the chase down and kobe more or less dunked beside lebron
roll.gif
deff not on lebron.But kobe is putting on a show tonight
It's GOTTA be dunked on.  LeBron saw Kobe, Kobe saw LeBron, knew what LeBron would do, hesitated, and dunked.  It's not like Kobe just went up and got lucky that LeBron didn't block.  He waited a beat for him.  Dunked on.

not knocking the dunk but i think me and you have a different meaning for dunked on.I only consider it being dunked on if the playing supposedly getting dunked on is between the player dunking and the rim,forcing the dunker to go over or thru the defender.In this case that did not happen.But i see what your saying.

roll.gif
It's GOTTA be dunked on.  LeBron saw Kobe, Kobe saw LeBron, knew what LeBron would do, hesitated, and dunked.  It's not like Kobe just went up and got lucky that LeBron didn't block.  He waited a beat for him.  Dunked on.

Damn you sound really excited about a ultra regular dunk in the vicinity of Lebron.

roll.gif

not knocking the dunk but i think me and you have a different meaning for dunked on.I only consider it being dunked on if the playing supposedly getting dunked on is between the player dunking and the rim,forcing the dunker to go over or thru the defender.In this case that did not happen.But i see what your saying.

roll.gif

Damn you sound really excited about a ultra regular dunk in the vicinity of Lebron.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i know man lol i know they are close friends but they are to close(no %$!%)..they prolly have the plan already that lakers get melo

Melo told Kobe hes staying in LA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Melo told Kobe hes staying in LA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
@ Laker fans getting excited about seeing "young Kobe" score a bunch of points in an all star game..... with NO defense.  

Its the all star game. Who plays defense? You sound salty. Kobe is going off tonight. 

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
@ Laker fans getting excited about seeing "young Kobe" score a bunch of points in an all star game..... with NO defense.  

Its the all star game. Who plays defense? You sound salty. Kobe is going off tonight. 

Back
Top Bottom