OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
@ Laker fans getting excited about seeing "young Kobe" score a bunch of points in an all star game..... with NO defense.  

Its the all star game. Who plays defense? You sound salty. Kobe is going off tonight. 
im not a kobe fan at all but it is exciting to see a glimpse of how athletic kobe was,with or without defense.

cats need to stop nit picking and just enjoy the game for what it is, an exhibition game meant for entertainment. If it's that bad, make it to the league and show them what to do. until then shut up and watch the game.

cats need to stop nit picking and just enjoy the game for what it is, an exhibition game meant for entertainment. If it's that bad, make it to the league and show them what to do. until then shut up and watch the game.

laugh.gif
@ Laker fans getting excited about seeing "young Kobe" score a bunch of points in an all star game..... with NO defense.  

Its the all star game. Who plays defense? You sound salty. Kobe is going off tonight. 
im not a kobe fan at all but it is exciting to see a glimpse of how athletic kobe was,with or without defense.

Go glad Kevin Love gets to showcase his superb outlet passes and fantastic positioning on rebounds.

laugh.gif

I sound salty?! 
laugh.gif

Of course no one plays defense.  Im not saying they should be.

You dont even understand what I was saying. 

Go glad Kevin Love gets to showcase his superb outlet passes and fantastic positioning on rebounds.

laugh.gif

I sound salty?! 
laugh.gif

Of course no one plays defense.  Im not saying they should be.

You dont even understand what I was saying. 

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

this game is boring as hell yo

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

this game is boring as hell yo

Back
Top Bottom