Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by What up

And to the other waste of life who knows the Giants' stadium better than most Giants fans:  Cool story, bro.  The A's tried putting a statement like that up but it created foot traffic by the concession stands as it took 7 minutes for A's fan to read 1 sentence.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's all I had to see, your inability to reciprocate even a decent comeback.

Actually, my "comeback" is in the 2nd sentence I wrote.  But being an A's fan, you probably got mentally fatigued after reading the first sentence.  I'll check it on you in the morning.

Real fans should post in their own threads.....if you have the patience to search through 50 pages of archives to find it. Its funny how much A's fans hate Giants fans. Glad the series is over so we can start talking baseball again.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

laugh.gif
you guys and your fan-base attacks... sounds like a lot of Giants fans have short-term memory, or are you ignoring the years in Candlestick where you drew even worse than us?

Don't worry, when we move to San Jose and steal the heart of your fan-base in the South Bay, we'll see where attendance records stand.

laugh.gif
And candlestick never got as bad as the coliseum
laugh.gif

All these witty jabs and clever put-downs I'm dishing out to A's fans almost made me forget.

I saw our girl Jaymee Sire at Tortilla Heights tonight (chill spot, check it out if you're in the neighborhood).

She was with her husband/boyfriend and another couple.

I looked over at her once and caught her eye-*!%%%@+ the %%$* out of me.

It was legend..........wait for it...........

..............ARY!

I just want to be part of this fun. You SF fans on here are saaaallllty. Throwin jabs at A's fans on NT after a series like that. Ya'll should be mad at the organization. Brian Sabean goin out and gettin Huff and DeRosa and thinkin it's gonna jump the O. How's that guy not fired? With a pitching staff like that there should be guaranteed playoff appearances.

Was walking around before dinner in Jtown last night and saw this dude walking with this DIME. They were walking towards me on the same sidewalk and and I was checkin the girl out. As we got closer, I think the dude saw me checkin her out and the two of us made eye contact. It was Andres Torres. We gave each other the head nod as we were about to pass each other. Then I noticed another random dude walking behind them and a dude skipping and singing behind them. The dude skipping and singing was Pablo.

Hilarious, random evening.

4 in 12 in the division, 2nd worst in the league in 1 run losses with 10, we haven't had a runner at 3rd base in the last 20+ innings of baseball. If those numbers don't scream change I don't know what does. Why we continue to waste roster spots and continue to keep Posey in AAA makes no sense. I'm all for any trade at the deadline that gets us a bat.

this is what is going to happen

Savvy Sabean will make a trade, for another 2nd/3rd tier player who will do nothing to make this offensive better as a whole...and he will greatly overpay, because you know, he always does...GM's must be licking their chops right now because they know he is DESPERATE to make a move now, and has no leverage....this *+%% should have been handled over the off season
mad.gif

and I'm not one to advocate for the giants lossing, but I'm all for this team crashing and burning if it means the termination of sabean and bochy

Originally Posted by dland24

Was walking around before dinner in Jtown last night and saw this dude walking with this DIME. They were walking towards me on the same sidewalk and and I was checkin the girl out. As we got closer, I think the dude saw me checkin her out and the two of us made eye contact. It was Andres Torres. We gave each other the head nod as we were about to pass each other. Then I noticed another random dude walking behind them and a dude skipping and singing behind them. The dude skipping and singing was Pablo.

Haha, nice.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Haha! That's pretty cool.

You should have pics of Torres' chick though.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]L. Hernández Was
5734.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Wellemeyer SF
7136.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]4-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.62[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]5.71[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.04[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.46[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Perhaps Wellemyer's last start in the rotation if he doesn't bring it.

I'd like to think so but who knows.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Over or Under 3 Runs for Giants in this Series?
Over. I think we can score 8-10 this series.

Back
Top Bottom