Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Why dont u go back to thread that nobody sees
laugh.gif

Slow-@+! Molina that should of been a double!

Edit: Who am I kidding, even if Molina legged out a double the Giants would have stranded him at second

Thank god that series is over. Hopefully A's fans get the @!!# outta here and go back to their usual waste of life activities.

Like working toward their GED's, trying to pass Logistics Of Plumbing at Devry, breaking into cars, or explaining to their Parole Officer why they didn't check in with them.

What this weekend has taught me: The Giants blow chucks. But I'd rather root for such a messed up team than be associated with the A's and their pathetic fans.

Originally Posted by What up

Thank god that series is over. Hopefully A's fans get the @!!# outta here and go back to their usual waste of life activities.

Like working toward their GED's, trying to pass Logistics Of Plumbing at Devry, breaking into cars, or explaining to their Parole Officer why they didn't check in with them.

What this weekend has taught me: The Giants blow chucks. But I'd rather root for such a messed up team than be associated with the A's and their pathetic fans.
laugh.gif
Come on man, you have to be the worst fan I've ever seen from either side of the bay. You're belittling an entire fanbase just because your team got shut down. I'm sure Giants and A's fan alike hate your %!!, I can name a few on here.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nice, we're pathetic and you're the one focused on ignorant stereotypes.

You know that quote from Bart Giamatti that's in your guys' stadium? Something about how baseball is designed to break your heart? Isn't it fitting that that quote is where it is, the epicenter of defeat and disappointment that is AT&T Park? Enjoy your splash hits, losers.

I find it funny that a's fans act like they won something this weekend
laugh.gif
. Let's be real both teams aren't going anywhere.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

laugh.gif
Come on man, you have to be the worst fan I've ever seen from either side of the bay. You're belittling an entire fanbase just because your team got shut down. I'm sure Giants and A's fan alike hate your %!!, I can name a few on here.
nerd.gif
Belittle?  You have to represent something important/impressive to be belittled.  

What I said has NOTHING to do with the outcomes.  If we had won, you'd still crawl in here with herb-like statements: "Chalk up an L to the good guys."

Aww, some individuals I don't even know and for damn sure couldn't care less about dislike me.  Gosh darn it, it better shape up.

And to the other waste of life who knows the Giants' stadium better than most Giants fans:  Cool story, bro.  The A's tried putting a statement like that up but it created foot traffic by the concession stands as it took 7 minutes for A's fan to read 1 sentence.

And to the other waste of life who knows the Giants' stadium better than most Giants fans:  Cool story, bro.  The A's tried putting a statement like that up but it created foot traffic by the concession stands as it took 7 minutes for A's fan to read 1 sentence.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's all I had to see, your inability to reciprocate even a decent comeback.

Thankfully I was gone for the weekend and missed the series and everything that was said in this thread.

One thing I noticed was on Facebook, all the A's fans came out of nowhere. I'm glad it took beating the Giants for A's fans to actually care about baseball.

laugh.gif
you guys and your fan-base attacks... sounds like a lot of Giants fans have short-term memory, or are you ignoring the years in Candlestick where you drew even worse than us?

Don't worry, when we move to San Jose and steal the heart of your fan-base in the South Bay, we'll see where attendance records stand.

Back
Top Bottom