Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by What up

It's so great that the A's took a break from celebrating Dallas Braden to find time to actually play a game.
roll.gif
roll.gif
forreal.

indifferent.gif

these series always tend to lopsided towards 1 team each year

Zito in 1 inning too many

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]G. González Oak
8179.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]4-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.33[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.05[/td] [/tr][tr][td]38[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.21[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.33[/td][/tr][/table]

Yeah, good guys, as in the team that the majority of people at the game want to win. Which might not be true, because as you pointed out, we have 3 fans.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Yeah, good guys, as in the team that the majority of people at the game want to win. Which might not be true, because as you pointed out, we have 3 fans.

So wouldnt the giants be the good guys then. Because of giants fans help get the coliseum to an a's sell out the 1st of year by the way
laugh.gif

looking on TV i saw a lot more orange and black. just sayin'

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

So wouldnt the giants be the good guys then. Because of giants fans help get the coliseum to an a's sell out the 1st of year by the way
laugh.gif
That's what I was alluding to. I'm so glad you guys saw "good Gio" out there instead of "THAT Gio".

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

looking on TV i saw a lot more orange and black. just sayin'

I'd  say 66/34  home  team

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Take the tarp off the third deck then I might think about calling it a sell out.

It's so sad they could tarp the 2nd deck as well and maybe add 10 more sell outs bring the total to 11. What a %%@#!*@ joke.

More Seaguls come after the game to eat than the ammount of fans that show up to the games.

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]B. Sheets Oak
6618.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.06[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]5.66[/td] [/tr][tr][td]52[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.08[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.68[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom