Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Cahill Oak
8410.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]6-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]1-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.15[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.09[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.19[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Time to pull ahead of you guys this weekend.
Do the A's have to pass the Giants to make the playoffs or something? Who gives a @%!%.
We're just a small-town team trying to keep up with big brother. Don't get your panties in a bunch because you can't beat the Padres.

Do the A's have to pass the Giants to make the playoffs or something? Who gives a @%!%.
We're just a small-town team trying to keep up with big brother. Don't get your panties in a bunch because you can't beat the Padres.

What does not beating padres have to do with a's giants series?

Eww ... Looks like this thread will be infested with A's filth .. I mean fans.

I'm steering clear until the next series.

If you said something like I hope we win this series so we can make up some ground in the AL West, I'd actually respect you because it is actually relevant to your season.

Whether or not pre Phone Company Park, you guys had comparable attendance figures or not, there was never, EVER a point in time where Candlestick looked like this:

mn-oaklandas05_P_0501599525.jpg

PERIOD.

Well, regardless of when the picture was taken, that game had a PAID attendance of 8,000 fans, most of which didnt show up. Just sayin...

Zero Splash Hits.
Four World Championships.
We drink chardonnay and eat sushi.
AT&T Park sucks.
Bay Area media shows Giants more love.

[h1]Giants, Padres Interested In Burrell[/h1]May 21, 2010 4:17 PM EST
Pat Burrell has cleared waivers and is already receiving interest from two National League clubs.

Burrell was a long-time member of the Phillies before spending a disappointing season-plus with the Rays.

"I'm hearing chatter that Pat Burrell has received interest from Giants and Padres and could be weighing offers. He'll cost the minimum," Andrew Baggarly wrote on his Twitter page

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Zero Splash Hits.
Four World Championships.
We drink chardonnay and eat sushi.
AT&T Park sucks.
Bay Area media shows Giants more love.

laugh.gif
Everything I tried not to say....good job.

It's so great that the A's took a break from celebrating Dallas Braden to find time to actually play a game.

Back
Top Bottom