Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

still pissed off , amazing how when the jets win i hear from no one, when they lose i gotta turn my phone off.

i'm deadin alotta friendships
laugh.gif

still pissed off , amazing how when the jets win i hear from no one, when they lose i gotta turn my phone off.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

it is unbearable
laugh.gif
....pretty much all my boys are Giant fans so its rough

laugh.gif

it is unbearable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

laugh.gif

it is unbearable
laugh.gif
I swear if the Giants lose tonight, the verbal abuse one of my friends will receive will be on another level
laugh.gif
. Yes, I'm mad.

laugh.gif

it is unbearable
laugh.gif
I swear if the Giants lose tonight, the verbal abuse one of my friends will receive will be on another level
laugh.gif
. Yes, I'm mad.

same with me, everyone i know is giant fans . i almost smacked my wife last night
laugh.gif

she was this close to gettin a wrap on the gums

this_close_man.jpg

same with me, everyone i know is giant fans . i almost smacked my wife last night
laugh.gif

she was this close to gettin a wrap on the gums

this_close_man.jpg

The friend who abuses me week in and week out is the type who feeds off of what the media has to say about the Giants (even their past) and he uses it against me. He's "that type of fan."

As it is with the Mets for me, I don't hate the Giants, I just don't care for them (there's a difference). He hates the Jets, for reasons I do not know. A loss tonight will make my hangover from the Dolphins game that much easier to deal with.

The friend who abuses me week in and week out is the type who feeds off of what the media has to say about the Giants (even their past) and he uses it against me. He's "that type of fan."

As it is with the Mets for me, I don't hate the Giants, I just don't care for them (there's a difference). He hates the Jets, for reasons I do not know. A loss tonight will make my hangover from the Dolphins game that much easier to deal with.

see thats what im saying, giants lose to me its like oh well. no one hears from me. jets lose and all i get is giant fans killin me and the hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhaaaaa txts
30t6p3b.gif

see thats what im saying, giants lose to me its like oh well. no one hears from me. jets lose and all i get is giant fans killin me and the hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhaaaaa txts
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I can see it coming: "B-b-but we were stuck in Kansas City for a night! And without clothing for the cold weather! J-E-T-S Suck! Suck! Suck!"

30t6p3b.gif
I can see it coming: "B-b-but we were stuck in Kansas City for a night! And without clothing for the cold weather! J-E-T-S Suck! Suck! Suck!"

I just  cant stand the Giant fans who think their  the best run organization and all that and compare themselves to the Yankees...I'm a Yankee fan n they shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath

I just  cant stand the Giant fans who think their  the best run organization and all that and compare themselves to the Yankees...I'm a Yankee fan n they shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath

This too! The same friend I mentioned above has the nerve to say to me that Tannenbaum is one of the worst GMs in the league.

Alright, forget the Giants from here on out. Time to focus on the Steelers.

On second thought....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

This too! The same friend I mentioned above has the nerve to say to me that Tannenbaum is one of the worst GMs in the league.

Alright, forget the Giants from here on out. Time to focus on the Steelers.

On second thought....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

honestly now i know how met fans feel when i get on my yankees > * +##%

as i get older i get softer and tone it down. dam i just realized i'll be 35 nxt month
eek.gif

still feel like im 16
pimp.gif

honestly now i know how met fans feel when i get on my yankees > * +##%

as i get older i get softer and tone it down. dam i just realized i'll be 35 nxt month
eek.gif

still feel like im 16
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom