Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Josh McDonalds (lulz) is waiting by the phone
For 2011-2012 I'm down for that. Not now. As frustrating as Schotty is, you can't change the OC in the middle of the season; in the middle of the playoff push.

dam there aint enough adjectives
30t6p3b.gif

Checking in here to see if yall are talking about that piece of +#@@ staffer sticking his knee out on the sideline... Dirtbag status 100%.

Checking in here to see if yall are talking about that piece of +#@@ staffer sticking his knee out on the sideline... Dirtbag status 100%.

It was a bad move by the S&C coach and he should be punished to the highest degree by the league and/or team, but that's NOT what we're I'm talking/worried about. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Entire offense is in shambles.

Line can't block, no run game, no protection, receivers are bipolar and when there was a little time to throw Sanchez wants to play catch with Sean Smith. 

Just frustrating. 
tired.gif

HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!! What if he got carried off in a stretcher???????!!...Get him out of here..

HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!! What if he got carried off in a stretcher???????!!...Get him out of here..

It was a bad move by the S&C coach and he should be punished to the highest degree by the league and/or team, but that's NOT what we're I'm talking/worried about. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Entire offense is in shambles.

Line can't block, no run game, no protection, receivers are bipolar and when there was a little time to throw Sanchez wants to play catch with Sean Smith. 

Just frustrating. 
tired.gif

^

smh, that's rediculous.

the jets need to split the next 2 road games and get a big win on the road before this seasons over just to go into the playoffs playing the right way.

most likely the divison is new englands, it is what it is. the patriots aren't losing 3 in a row and the jets aren't going to win the next 3 straight with 2 of those being at pittsburgh and chicago. however a win in pittsburgh would do wonders for this team right now and help get things back on track.

^

smh, that's rediculous.

the jets need to split the next 2 road games and get a big win on the road before this seasons over just to go into the playoffs playing the right way.

most likely the divison is new englands, it is what it is. the patriots aren't losing 3 in a row and the jets aren't going to win the next 3 straight with 2 of those being at pittsburgh and chicago. however a win in pittsburgh would do wonders for this team right now and help get things back on track.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

their punter raped us.
30t6p3b.gif
Over 500+ yards
eek.gif

I'm still stick over Holmes' TD drop, but then I realize the offense had so many opportunities to score, and couldn't get it done.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

their punter raped us.
30t6p3b.gif
Over 500+ yards
eek.gif

I'm still stick over Holmes' TD drop, but then I realize the offense had so many opportunities to score, and couldn't get it done.

Back
Top Bottom