Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

that fat %!** is gonna love this
30t6p3b.gif

we need some kinda voodoo to help the jets, any suggestions ?

that fat %!** is gonna love this
30t6p3b.gif

we need some kinda voodoo to help the jets, any suggestions ?

All my friends are Panthers or 49er fans and even they try to get shot in on me. Then I remember they're Panther and 49er fans...

All my friends are Panthers or 49er fans and even they try to get shot in on me. Then I remember they're Panther and 49er fans...

Down goes Damien Woody...

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The New York Jets, already struggling on offense, will likely lose right tackle Damien Woody for the remainder of the regular season, league sources told ESPNNewYork.com Monday.

Woody will have arthroscopic knee surgery this week, a blow to an offensive line known for its durability. It's possible that he could return for the playoffs, depending on his rehabilitation.

Woody, the senior member of the line, re-injured his right knee in the first quarter on Sunday's 10-6 loss to the Miami Dolphins. He didn't return to the game, saying afterward that his knee "locked up." He underwent an MRI exam Monday morning, revealing the damage. The exact nature of the injury wasn't immediately available.

Jets blog

Jets Looking for more on
the green and white? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog
Jets Center

He initially injured the knee on Nov. 21 against the Houston Texans. It was diagnosed as a sprained MCL. Woody wasn't expected to play the next game, but he played every snap against the Cincinnati Bengals and New England Patriots.

Woody didn't practice leading into the Miami game, leading to speculation that he had suffered a setback. He tried to play against the Dolphins, but he came out after two series. He was replaced by career backup Wayne Hunter, who allowed three of the Jets' six sacks.

Hunter probably will start at right tackle Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers. It will be his first career start. The Jets (9-4) have gone two straight games without scoring a touchdown, and they now face one of the best defenses on the road.

The last time a starter missed a game was the 2007 finale, but that was a coach's decision. Adrien Clarke was benched for performance. The last time a starter missed a game due to injury was left guard Pete Kendall in 2006. He missed two games with a broken foot.
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5915440&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Just great
30t6p3b.gif

Down goes Damien Woody...

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The New York Jets, already struggling on offense, will likely lose right tackle Damien Woody for the remainder of the regular season, league sources told ESPNNewYork.com Monday.

Woody will have arthroscopic knee surgery this week, a blow to an offensive line known for its durability. It's possible that he could return for the playoffs, depending on his rehabilitation.

Woody, the senior member of the line, re-injured his right knee in the first quarter on Sunday's 10-6 loss to the Miami Dolphins. He didn't return to the game, saying afterward that his knee "locked up." He underwent an MRI exam Monday morning, revealing the damage. The exact nature of the injury wasn't immediately available.

Jets blog

Jets Looking for more on
the green and white? ESPNNewYork.com has you covered. Blog
Jets Center

He initially injured the knee on Nov. 21 against the Houston Texans. It was diagnosed as a sprained MCL. Woody wasn't expected to play the next game, but he played every snap against the Cincinnati Bengals and New England Patriots.

Woody didn't practice leading into the Miami game, leading to speculation that he had suffered a setback. He tried to play against the Dolphins, but he came out after two series. He was replaced by career backup Wayne Hunter, who allowed three of the Jets' six sacks.

Hunter probably will start at right tackle Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers. It will be his first career start. The Jets (9-4) have gone two straight games without scoring a touchdown, and they now face one of the best defenses on the road.

The last time a starter missed a game was the 2007 finale, but that was a coach's decision. Adrien Clarke was benched for performance. The last time a starter missed a game due to injury was left guard Pete Kendall in 2006. He missed two games with a broken foot.
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5915440&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Just great
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

wonderful

this season is starting to have that stench of a mets season when they collapse .....

30t6p3b.gif

wonderful

this season is starting to have that stench of a mets season when they collapse .....

eh.. i always thought from the beginning of the season that the Jets would make the playoffs, but then lose in the 1st round.
still see that happening.

eh.. i always thought from the beginning of the season that the Jets would make the playoffs, but then lose in the 1st round.
still see that happening.

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif
... Welcome to my nightmare.

Whats left to say that hasnt been said all day today?

My Dad = Patriots band wagoner

Guess who I work with every day? = 
indifferent.gif

The recievers dropping passes feels worse than the Sanchez INT's imo. I swear I almost threw my laptop when that ball fell through Holmes fingers. Braylon I expect that stuff from, but the SuperBowl MVP??? 
eek.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

These last 3 weeks will be epic, one way or another.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif
... Welcome to my nightmare.

Whats left to say that hasnt been said all day today?

My Dad = Patriots band wagoner

Guess who I work with every day? = 
indifferent.gif

The recievers dropping passes feels worse than the Sanchez INT's imo. I swear I almost threw my laptop when that ball fell through Holmes fingers. Braylon I expect that stuff from, but the SuperBowl MVP??? 
eek.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

These last 3 weeks will be epic, one way or another.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif
  i've always liked the 49ers and the Jets,  the 49ers more because when my pops n uncle were trying to get me into the Jets Dan Marino was doing fake spikes to win last second games against them while the 49ers were on a Super Bowl run but this season and pretty much the past 12 years with 2001 and 2002 being exceptions there's been no reason to pop off at all as a 49er fan.

that being said it's crazy how the Jets are 9-4 right now this year and freefalling it seems,  they were 7-6 last year at this time  lost the atlanta game, thought they were eliminated, then had a few things go there way on that playoff run.  it seems like a complete 180 right now.  i've pretty much accepted the fact new englands winning the divison but they need to close things out right. they need to split the next 2 road games  preferably winning in pittsburgh to stop the bleeding and get things back on track. winning 2 of the final 3 would get that spark back to me and have me much more confident in them making some noice in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif
  i've always liked the 49ers and the Jets,  the 49ers more because when my pops n uncle were trying to get me into the Jets Dan Marino was doing fake spikes to win last second games against them while the 49ers were on a Super Bowl run but this season and pretty much the past 12 years with 2001 and 2002 being exceptions there's been no reason to pop off at all as a 49er fan.

that being said it's crazy how the Jets are 9-4 right now this year and freefalling it seems,  they were 7-6 last year at this time  lost the atlanta game, thought they were eliminated, then had a few things go there way on that playoff run.  it seems like a complete 180 right now.  i've pretty much accepted the fact new englands winning the divison but they need to close things out right. they need to split the next 2 road games  preferably winning in pittsburgh to stop the bleeding and get things back on track. winning 2 of the final 3 would get that spark back to me and have me much more confident in them making some noice in the playoffs.

Loving that Sig
Schotty has to go his play calling is the worst that Brad Smith play on 4th was the dumbest thing I ever seen would of been better outside the pocket where the defenders would of had a split second of deception

Loving that Sig
Schotty has to go his play calling is the worst that Brad Smith play on 4th was the dumbest thing I ever seen would of been better outside the pocket where the defenders would of had a split second of deception

Back
Top Bottom