Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Why is it whenever they have Brad Smith line up in wildcat its never a pass play? They make it an obvious run play.. what's the point of the wildcat then? Smh, Schotty needs a new profession.. or id settle for him on a new team.

Why is it whenever they have Brad Smith line up in wildcat its never a pass play? They make it an obvious run play.. what's the point of the wildcat then? Smh, Schotty needs a new profession.. or id settle for him on a new team.

Right tackle Damien Woody is expected to miss at least 2-3 weeks with a partial tear of his MCL. The veteran offensive lineman confirmed that he’ll undergo arthroscopic knee surgery Wednesday morning. Woody initially suffered an MCL sprain against the Texans on Nov. 21. He played the next two games without incident before aggravating the injury during the first couple plays of Sunday’s 10-6 loss to the Dolphins.

Why now?

dead-santa.jpg

Right tackle Damien Woody is expected to miss at least 2-3 weeks with a partial tear of his MCL. The veteran offensive lineman confirmed that he’ll undergo arthroscopic knee surgery Wednesday morning. Woody initially suffered an MCL sprain against the Texans on Nov. 21. He played the next two games without incident before aggravating the injury during the first couple plays of Sunday’s 10-6 loss to the Dolphins.

Why now?

dead-santa.jpg

Jets fans give me a low down on your team, what should I expect to see? I know Woody s hurt but any one else? Is that a huge loss for you or can it be plugged up?

Jets fans give me a low down on your team, what should I expect to see? I know Woody s hurt but any one else? Is that a huge loss for you or can it be plugged up?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

at heinz field? expect to win

at heinz field? expect to win

we have no identity on offense, Woody is real important, Woodley is going to abuse Hunter.........and it will be 15 degrees for good ol Mark............L

we have no identity on offense, Woody is real important, Woodley is going to abuse Hunter.........and it will be 15 degrees for good ol Mark............L

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Pretty much. A part of me doesn't want to give us the automatic L already, but it's not looking good. If the Jets can score early, I think our defense can hang with their offense, if they play up to it.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Pretty much. A part of me doesn't want to give us the automatic L already, but it's not looking good. If the Jets can score early, I think our defense can hang with their offense, if they play up to it.

has anyone seen this man ?

braylon-edwards-0819102.jpg

he was last seen in new england trying to get open. if you have any information of his whereabouts please contacts the ny jets and have him report in full uniform with his hands slathered in glue. jets could really use a dougie in pittsburgh .......

has anyone seen this man ?

braylon-edwards-0819102.jpg

he was last seen in new england trying to get open. if you have any information of his whereabouts please contacts the ny jets and have him report in full uniform with his hands slathered in glue. jets could really use a dougie in pittsburgh .......

Schotty has him held hostage along with Keller. And I agree, we need Braylon to bring swagger back to this team with a Pitt-down Dougie.  The beat is bubble gum, and he needs to chew it.

Schotty has him held hostage along with Keller. And I agree, we need Braylon to bring swagger back to this team with a Pitt-down Dougie.  The beat is bubble gum, and he needs to chew it.

the jets need to score early and get out of that funk. bottom line is that they aren't as good as their 9-2 record indicated but they aren't as bad as the last 2 games would show either. it takes 1 game to right the ship. being realistic i expect the steelers to win but if the jets show some life, play hard and the offense shows up i could live with the L because ill be under the impression the offense got it's *!*% right. i just don't wanna see a loss with a score of 20-3 score some damn touchdowns and no garbage time touchdowns either.

the jets need to score early and get out of that funk. bottom line is that they aren't as good as their 9-2 record indicated but they aren't as bad as the last 2 games would show either. it takes 1 game to right the ship. being realistic i expect the steelers to win but if the jets show some life, play hard and the offense shows up i could live with the L because ill be under the impression the offense got it's *!*% right. i just don't wanna see a loss with a score of 20-3 score some damn touchdowns and no garbage time touchdowns either.

Back
Top Bottom