Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

i just dont see them bouncing back from this embarrassment. this next game will spell their season believe it or not.  if we lose to miami we are done.

Francesa does know a lot about sports and I do imagine him going in extra hard on the Jets because I don't believe they do interviews with him for whatever reason.

Again, it was probably a lot of truth to what he said although his rants on the Jets are more harsh than on the Giants. When anyone plays badly, he will have you know it first however. No matter how much you don't want to hear it.

Francesa does know a lot about sports and I do imagine him going in extra hard on the Jets because I don't believe they do interviews with him for whatever reason.

Again, it was probably a lot of truth to what he said although his rants on the Jets are more harsh than on the Giants. When anyone plays badly, he will have you know it first however. No matter how much you don't want to hear it.

listening to boomer and carton and carton just reported the Giants are letting the Dolphins use their indoor facility's to practice because the phins dont wanna practice in the cold.

supposedly they contacted the giants and asked them if they could use it and they agreed. some real bulls**t ......

lost whatever little respect i had for the giants is done

%#!% THE GIANTS !!!!!

%#!% GIANTS FANS !!!!!!!!

%#!% THE COLORS BLUE AND RED !!!!!!!!

yeah i'm still mad about monday but it is some grimey *%%! the giants are pulling ..........

listening to boomer and carton and carton just reported the Giants are letting the Dolphins use their indoor facility's to practice because the phins dont wanna practice in the cold.

supposedly they contacted the giants and asked them if they could use it and they agreed. some real bulls**t ......

lost whatever little respect i had for the giants is done

%#!% THE GIANTS !!!!!

%#!% GIANTS FANS !!!!!!!!

%#!% THE COLORS BLUE AND RED !!!!!!!!

yeah i'm still mad about monday but it is some grimey *%%! the giants are pulling ..........

Supposedly on WFAN a few minutes ago, the word is the Giants have granted the Dolphins use of the training center and the staduim on Friday afternoon and Saturday to help get ready to play us.

30t6p3b.gif
at the Giants, but it should give us more fuel to light up the Dolphins.

Supposedly on WFAN a few minutes ago, the word is the Giants have granted the Dolphins use of the training center and the staduim on Friday afternoon and Saturday to help get ready to play us.

30t6p3b.gif
at the Giants, but it should give us more fuel to light up the Dolphins.

Originally Posted by onewearz

giants are mad soft for this one
30t6p3b.gif
I hope the Jets do the same for a team the Giants play the remainder of the season. Then again, knowing us, it won't make a difference and the Giants will win commandingly, while we squeak by a win against the Dolphins 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

giants are mad soft for this one
30t6p3b.gif
I hope the Jets do the same for a team the Giants play the remainder of the season. Then again, knowing us, it won't make a difference and the Giants will win commandingly, while we squeak by a win against the Dolphins 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

exactly , but all jokes aside if we did this for the eagles they would have a heart attack . we should give the eagles red carpet treatment when they play the giants later this year .

laugh.gif

exactly , but all jokes aside if we did this for the eagles they would have a heart attack . we should give the eagles red carpet treatment when they play the giants later this year .

Im avoiding the papers and all sport news till after the jets next game, the doubters & haters are in heaven after that historic *** whipping.

Im avoiding the papers and all sport news till after the jets next game, the doubters & haters are in heaven after that historic *** whipping.

This really is a big issue when you think about it. The Dolphins are obviously a warm weather team, and have never been to NMS before. Two full days of practice before the game at the facility will allow them adjust to the cold, winds, lighting, etc. This takes away any sense of homefield advantage.

The Eagles come to play the Giants in a few weeks, but I just realized they play in very similar conditions as NMS.

Giants are real lame for this stunt.

This really is a big issue when you think about it. The Dolphins are obviously a warm weather team, and have never been to NMS before. Two full days of practice before the game at the facility will allow them adjust to the cold, winds, lighting, etc. This takes away any sense of homefield advantage.

The Eagles come to play the Giants in a few weeks, but I just realized they play in very similar conditions as NMS.

Giants are real lame for this stunt.

lets not look for an excuse to lose to miami now. who cares where they practice, this should be an easy win for us.

lets not look for an excuse to lose to miami now. who cares where they practice, this should be an easy win for us.

How are the Giants allowed to do this?
Wouldnt the Jets be using the facility? Are the Giants not practicing this week?

Somebody break this down for me.

How are the Giants allowed to do this?
Wouldnt the Jets be using the facility? Are the Giants not practicing this week?

Somebody break this down for me.

Back
Top Bottom