Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Francesa is ODEEING right now. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

eyes.gif

i hate that fat piece of !**!......will not listen to him again after all the stuff he spewed about the Jets last year....his personal hatred is so transparent I don't know how ne Jet fan can listen to him unless they want to get pissed off

eyes.gif

i hate that fat piece of !**!......will not listen to him again after all the stuff he spewed about the Jets last year....his personal hatred is so transparent I don't know how ne Jet fan can listen to him unless they want to get pissed off

eyes.gif
not like he's lying. this season is over with that loss last night. rex comparing this team to the 85 bears tho
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
not like he's lying. this season is over with that loss last night. rex comparing this team to the 85 bears tho
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

eyes.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Just like last season when we lost to them and went 5-1 and went further in the playoffs!

Originally Posted by tim teufel

eyes.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Just like last season when we lost to them and went 5-1 and went further in the playoffs!

i don't know how the seasons over. win the 2 winnable games miami and buffalo at home, and split the 2 tough road games pittsburgh and chicago with the win preferably in pittsburgh to improve the conference record and they'll be just fine.

i don't know how the seasons over. win the 2 winnable games miami and buffalo at home, and split the 2 tough road games pittsburgh and chicago with the win preferably in pittsburgh to improve the conference record and they'll be just fine.

he's musta mentioned tom coughlin 87 times in the last hour
30t6p3b.gif

im changing it to oprah .......

he's musta mentioned tom coughlin 87 times in the last hour
30t6p3b.gif

im changing it to oprah .......

Francesca sucks, dude knows nothing about sports, he's your averaged middle-aged blowhard who was outdated about 25 years ago with the introduction of statistics.

And this team will be fine. Last night was more of an aberration than anything. However, I'm not going to lie when I first read about Jimmy's injury I though there goes the season. I just can't see us winning it all without him, every time the defense makes a big play he's there and we don't have any other guys like that on this squad. I think we can still prolly beat any other team but the Pats though.

Francesca sucks, dude knows nothing about sports, he's your averaged middle-aged blowhard who was outdated about 25 years ago with the introduction of statistics.

And this team will be fine. Last night was more of an aberration than anything. However, I'm not going to lie when I first read about Jimmy's injury I though there goes the season. I just can't see us winning it all without him, every time the defense makes a big play he's there and we don't have any other guys like that on this squad. I think we can still prolly beat any other team but the Pats though.

'cessa did speak some truth though, he is just saying a lot of things Jets fans don't want to hear.

'cessa did speak some truth though, he is just saying a lot of things Jets fans don't want to hear.

Like I said on the game thread.. we are 9-3 with a split with the Pats.. with very similar schedules down the stretch...we can still come out a top the division. I kinda expected the L yesterday.. just didn't think it would be that epic. Lol.

Like I said on the game thread.. we are 9-3 with a split with the Pats.. with very similar schedules down the stretch...we can still come out a top the division. I kinda expected the L yesterday.. just didn't think it would be that epic. Lol.

i just dont see them bouncing back from this embarrassment. this next game will spell their season believe it or not.  if we lose to miami we are done.

Back
Top Bottom