Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

laugh.gif

smfh @ that ugg deal BS...c'mon mannnnnnnnnnnn

dont feel bad, my qb got pics of himself in drag on the net and admits to bumping justing beiber before games
laugh.gif

lets play some football !!!!!!!!!

images

roll.gif

dont feel bad, my qb got pics of himself in drag on the net and admits to bumping justing beiber before games
laugh.gif

lets play some football !!!!!!!!!

images

roll.gif

Guess who's back, back again...Coles is back, tell a friend...

The New York Jets are expected to sign veteran wide receiver Laveranues Coles on Sunday, in time for Monday night's showdown with the New England Patriots, The Star-Ledger reported Saturday, citing a source with direct knowledge of the transaction.

Unlock HQ Video HQ video delivered by Akamai

Coles, the 32-year-old former Jets wideout, would fill the open roster spot left by safety Jim Leonhard, who was placed on injured reserve Saturday, one day after he broke his right leg during practice.

The signing would represent Coles' fourth stint with the Jets. The Star-Ledger suggests the move could be a tactic by coach Rex Ryan to motivate the Jets in the hours before their confrontation with the Patriots.

Coles was released by the Jets in August, a month after the team brought him back to add depth at the wide receiver position. Coles had four catches for 19 yards in three preseason games.

"Unless someone gives me an offer I can't refuse, I think I'm done," Coles told The Star-Ledger after being cut by the team in the summer. "I have my health and I'm thankful for that. I'll talk to the Jets if they call, but right now I think I'm done."

Coles began his career with the Jets in 2000. He signed with the Washington ******** after three seasons with New York, but was traded back to the Jets for Santana Moss two years later. Coles was allowed to become an unrestricted free agent last offseason, and signed with Cincinnati.

He struggled in his one season with the Bengals, who released him in March.

Coles has 674 catches for 8,609 yards and 49 touchdowns, and ranks fourth in Jets history -- behind Don Maynard (627), Wayne Chrebet (580) and Al Toon (517) -- with 459 catches.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...n-time-for-patriots-clash?module=HP_headlines

I wonder what the story behind his re-signing is. We clearly don't need any help in the WR field, unless Cotchery isn't at 100% like we are being told/Patrick Turner is getting the unfortunate bad look because of his collision with Leonhard (either case, we are fine at WR). Maybe Coles will serve as more weaponry against the Patriot's weak secondary, or maybe it's just so he can retire after the game as a Jet (motivational for him and the team because it's against the Pats).

Either way, very interesting to say the least.

Guess who's back, back again...Coles is back, tell a friend...

The New York Jets are expected to sign veteran wide receiver Laveranues Coles on Sunday, in time for Monday night's showdown with the New England Patriots, The Star-Ledger reported Saturday, citing a source with direct knowledge of the transaction.

Unlock HQ Video HQ video delivered by Akamai

Coles, the 32-year-old former Jets wideout, would fill the open roster spot left by safety Jim Leonhard, who was placed on injured reserve Saturday, one day after he broke his right leg during practice.

The signing would represent Coles' fourth stint with the Jets. The Star-Ledger suggests the move could be a tactic by coach Rex Ryan to motivate the Jets in the hours before their confrontation with the Patriots.

Coles was released by the Jets in August, a month after the team brought him back to add depth at the wide receiver position. Coles had four catches for 19 yards in three preseason games.

"Unless someone gives me an offer I can't refuse, I think I'm done," Coles told The Star-Ledger after being cut by the team in the summer. "I have my health and I'm thankful for that. I'll talk to the Jets if they call, but right now I think I'm done."

Coles began his career with the Jets in 2000. He signed with the Washington ******** after three seasons with New York, but was traded back to the Jets for Santana Moss two years later. Coles was allowed to become an unrestricted free agent last offseason, and signed with Cincinnati.

He struggled in his one season with the Bengals, who released him in March.

Coles has 674 catches for 8,609 yards and 49 touchdowns, and ranks fourth in Jets history -- behind Don Maynard (627), Wayne Chrebet (580) and Al Toon (517) -- with 459 catches.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...n-time-for-patriots-clash?module=HP_headlines

I wonder what the story behind his re-signing is. We clearly don't need any help in the WR field, unless Cotchery isn't at 100% like we are being told/Patrick Turner is getting the unfortunate bad look because of his collision with Leonhard (either case, we are fine at WR). Maybe Coles will serve as more weaponry against the Patriot's weak secondary, or maybe it's just so he can retire after the game as a Jet (motivational for him and the team because it's against the Pats).

Either way, very interesting to say the least.

I'm in class right now until 12:20. When I get home, I really hope the day does not drag on until it's time for kickoff. These past eleven days have been brutal waiting.

Who else besides me is excited as ++*%, but nervous as hell for this game
laugh.gif
?

I'm in class right now until 12:20. When I get home, I really hope the day does not drag on until it's time for kickoff. These past eleven days have been brutal waiting.

Who else besides me is excited as ++*%, but nervous as hell for this game
laugh.gif
?

i gotta work tonight but ill only miss the 2nd qtr. yeah i been biting my nails since last night. i'm nervous but confident, LETS GOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom