Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

My guess will be Cotchery (I believe he's playing this week) or Holmes will be on PR, both have the experience.

Back from Banned Camp, and I noticed that the last two game threads were non-existing 
30t6p3b.gif
What gives!?
laugh.gif

The loss of Leonhard really sucks, but I hope and can see Eric Smith stepping it up knowing it's his job to lose now. Lowery back this week helps a lot as well.

Cotchery is going to be returning the punts according to the reports I've read, and he claims he is at 100%. MrONeg', Wilson scares the !*%@ out of me returning punts. There are plenty of times where I've seen him handling the ball as a fumble waiting to happen.

Back from Banned Camp, and I noticed that the last two game threads were non-existing 
30t6p3b.gif
What gives!?
laugh.gif

The loss of Leonhard really sucks, but I hope and can see Eric Smith stepping it up knowing it's his job to lose now. Lowery back this week helps a lot as well.

Cotchery is going to be returning the punts according to the reports I've read, and he claims he is at 100%. MrONeg', Wilson scares the !*%@ out of me returning punts. There are plenty of times where I've seen him handling the ball as a fumble waiting to happen.

I don't want to be debbie downer, but goddamn that was one of the 4 or 5 worst guys to lose, really his presence on the field is irreplaceable.

I don't want to be debbie downer, but goddamn that was one of the 4 or 5 worst guys to lose, really his presence on the field is irreplaceable.

^ My thoughts exactly. All I can think of is how the Steelers and Bears defenses dropped to average when they lost Polamalu and Urlacher.
30t6p3b.gif

^ My thoughts exactly. All I can think of is how the Steelers and Bears defenses dropped to average when they lost Polamalu and Urlacher.
30t6p3b.gif

i'm mad right now, a few friends of mine got tickets to the game monday and had an extra one for me but im in cali until the 27th so they took someone else.  i wanted to go to the game and be a real life in person troll too 
laugh.gif
  i would've wore a jets jersey over a green hoody and thermal with either a lakers 2010 nba champs hat or something anti celtics for my choice of headwear.

i'm mad right now, a few friends of mine got tickets to the game monday and had an extra one for me but im in cali until the 27th so they took someone else.  i wanted to go to the game and be a real life in person troll too 
laugh.gif
  i would've wore a jets jersey over a green hoody and thermal with either a lakers 2010 nba champs hat or something anti celtics for my choice of headwear.

laugh.gif
rex is so full of himself...sarcasm meter is way off if he's sensing any sarcasm. you guys beat us, have the same record, and so on and so on. why wouldnt we think you're a good team.

it's one thing to try and play the disrespect card, but this guy is reaching like no other. "i can sense the sarcasm," get the eff outta here fat man
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
rex is so full of himself...sarcasm meter is way off if he's sensing any sarcasm. you guys beat us, have the same record, and so on and so on. why wouldnt we think you're a good team.

it's one thing to try and play the disrespect card, but this guy is reaching like no other. "i can sense the sarcasm," get the eff outta here fat man
laugh.gif

we're gonna stick brady's ugg boots up his #!% !!!!!!

do it for jimmy !!!!!!!

sorry i had 3 red bulls
laugh.gif

we're gonna stick brady's ugg boots up his #!% !!!!!!

do it for jimmy !!!!!!!

sorry i had 3 red bulls
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom