Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

i gotta work tonight but ill only miss the 2nd qtr. yeah i been biting my nails since last night. i'm nervous but confident, LETS GOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig Carton: LAAACCKKKKK IT UP!
CARTON-articleLarge.jpg

Pats 31 - Jets 17

He then cried away for a bit.
laugh.gif

But seriously, I don't see this Pats team losing at home, but the Jets won't have anything to be ashamed of if they lose.

Between this Pats game and the Steelers game in 2 weeks, I think they will split them.

Craig Carton: LAAACCKKKKK IT UP!
CARTON-articleLarge.jpg

Pats 31 - Jets 17

He then cried away for a bit.
laugh.gif

But seriously, I don't see this Pats team losing at home, but the Jets won't have anything to be ashamed of if they lose.

Between this Pats game and the Steelers game in 2 weeks, I think they will split them.

i cracked up when i saw carton this morning. the whole show he's pumping the jets up and getting on people who sound scared and then he picks the pats to win
laugh.gif

i can take it if we lose this game but what i hate is how much ground we lose. i think i heard we can drop to like the 5th seed, something like that. we win this we lock up a home game and we can really work toward that 1st rd bye and homefield .

huge game tonight, going to take a nap so it gets here already

i cracked up when i saw carton this morning. the whole show he's pumping the jets up and getting on people who sound scared and then he picks the pats to win
laugh.gif

i can take it if we lose this game but what i hate is how much ground we lose. i think i heard we can drop to like the 5th seed, something like that. we win this we lock up a home game and we can really work toward that 1st rd bye and homefield .

huge game tonight, going to take a nap so it gets here already

Im finna start one myself.
No way we can not have one for what appears to be the biggest regular season game in the NFL this season.

Im finna start one myself.
No way we can not have one for what appears to be the biggest regular season game in the NFL this season.

I was talking to some people and I figured I ask you guys. Mark Sanchez is a second year QB and pretty inexperienced. What do you think will happen to his confidence after a loss like this? He must feel totally responsible for this loss and demoralized.

He just never seemed too into this game. I'm praying that this doesn't carry over to next week 
ohwell.gif

I was talking to some people and I figured I ask you guys. Mark Sanchez is a second year QB and pretty inexperienced. What do you think will happen to his confidence after a loss like this? He must feel totally responsible for this loss and demoralized.

He just never seemed too into this game. I'm praying that this doesn't carry over to next week 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

ohwell.gif

he's 2-2 against the patriots.  to me it's more of a they own him in foxboro type thing because he has looked good against them at home  even in his rookie year but he stunk it up both times in new england.

im not saying sanchez is on peyton mannings level so no one think that from this but remember, the patriots owned peyton in foxboro from his rookie year up until 2005 and most of the games were blowouts including a few playoff spankings. foxboro has gotten the best out of some very good qb's so i wouldn't judge him off this one game.this game doesn't take away the positive strides sanchez has made this season. 

sundays game is a must win though. with 2 on the road in pittsburgh and chicago, you can't have a 1 game losing streak turn into a 4 game losing streak, that's why it's better to have gotten spanked then to have been driving for the winning score only for sanchez to throw a pick or lose in another heartbreaking way. those are the losses that carry over.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

ohwell.gif

he's 2-2 against the patriots.  to me it's more of a they own him in foxboro type thing because he has looked good against them at home  even in his rookie year but he stunk it up both times in new england.

im not saying sanchez is on peyton mannings level so no one think that from this but remember, the patriots owned peyton in foxboro from his rookie year up until 2005 and most of the games were blowouts including a few playoff spankings. foxboro has gotten the best out of some very good qb's so i wouldn't judge him off this one game.this game doesn't take away the positive strides sanchez has made this season. 

sundays game is a must win though. with 2 on the road in pittsburgh and chicago, you can't have a 1 game losing streak turn into a 4 game losing streak, that's why it's better to have gotten spanked then to have been driving for the winning score only for sanchez to throw a pick or lose in another heartbreaking way. those are the losses that carry over.

^That.
35/52, 4TDs no picks @ home vs NE. Foxboro might be the monkey on his back for a while. he's come back from tough losses before and at SC, the real question is will Schotty go ultra conservative

^That.
35/52, 4TDs no picks @ home vs NE. Foxboro might be the monkey on his back for a while. he's come back from tough losses before and at SC, the real question is will Schotty go ultra conservative

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^That.

Usually when Schotty goes ultra conservative we tend to lose more games. I really wish we can fire him. I want McDaniels as our offensive coordinator.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^That.

Usually when Schotty goes ultra conservative we tend to lose more games. I really wish we can fire him. I want McDaniels as our offensive coordinator.

i had to turn my phone off and my facebook pg is littered with giant fans acting like they beat us in the superbowl
30t6p3b.gif

i had to turn my phone off and my facebook pg is littered with giant fans acting like they beat us in the superbowl
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom