Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Giants own that practice bubble.

Jets have their facility elsewhere. What sucks is the Giants granted them access to the Stadium that friday and saturday before the game.

So the dolphins can scout the sight lines and all that good stuff.

The practice bubble IDC about, that is the giants property not ours. The stadium access is what gets me.

Giants own that practice bubble.

Jets have their facility elsewhere. What sucks is the Giants granted them access to the Stadium that friday and saturday before the game.

So the dolphins can scout the sight lines and all that good stuff.

The practice bubble IDC about, that is the giants property not ours. The stadium access is what gets me.

No they didnt.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I was completely wrong about the Jets this year guys. Thought I needed to come in and say something. Said something along the lines of the Jets could be like the 2010 Mariners... a lot of additions and not enough production 
laugh.gif

Y'all are legitimate. Everybody gets their !$! kicked by Tom Brady once in a while
laugh.gif

I was completely wrong about the Jets this year guys. Thought I needed to come in and say something. Said something along the lines of the Jets could be like the 2010 Mariners... a lot of additions and not enough production 
laugh.gif

Y'all are legitimate. Everybody gets their !$! kicked by Tom Brady once in a while
laugh.gif

Jets should be smacking this team anyways, you lose to the Phins say goodbye to division hopes.

Jets should be smacking this team anyways, you lose to the Phins say goodbye to division hopes.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Y'all are legitimate.
I'm shocked
laugh.gif

We need to reel in the Dolphins, season them up a bit, then cook them until the point of no return. Flipper ain't got %%%$ on a flying Jet.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Y'all are legitimate.
I'm shocked
laugh.gif

We need to reel in the Dolphins, season them up a bit, then cook them until the point of no return. Flipper ain't got %%%$ on a flying Jet.

The Jets need to blow out the Dolphins today.

No squeeky wins, no last minute FG, No two TD victories...straight embarrassment.

What happened last week was ridiculous, I still cant understand how you average 4.9yds/rush vs a 32nd ranked Defense and still have more passing attempts than rushing attempts. The Jets messed up by trying to have Sanchez complete a task that he was incapable of doing which was out-dueling Brady.

This week they need to reassert their ground and pound dominance in order to set up their passing game. It'd help if Braylon doesn't drop any passes today either..
30t6p3b.gif

1. Run the ball.
2. Accept that Santonio Holmes IS your #1 WR.
3. Play some kind of acceptable pass defense.

And the Jets should be alright.....hopefully.

The Jets need to blow out the Dolphins today.

No squeeky wins, no last minute FG, No two TD victories...straight embarrassment.

What happened last week was ridiculous, I still cant understand how you average 4.9yds/rush vs a 32nd ranked Defense and still have more passing attempts than rushing attempts. The Jets messed up by trying to have Sanchez complete a task that he was incapable of doing which was out-dueling Brady.

This week they need to reassert their ground and pound dominance in order to set up their passing game. It'd help if Braylon doesn't drop any passes today either..
30t6p3b.gif

1. Run the ball.
2. Accept that Santonio Holmes IS your #1 WR.
3. Play some kind of acceptable pass defense.

And the Jets should be alright.....hopefully.

This loss to Miami hurts more than the New England game. That game was over from the start. The defense played their best game of the season, completely taking out the Miami offense every series. I can't believe our offense played like this, and has been playing like this the past few weeks.

Sure, Holmes sure-TD drop was
sick.gif
, but the drops by the receivers were just as bad overall. Sanchez definitely played like *@+@ though, can't put all of the blame on the receivers.

I hate to admit it, but I have absolutely no confidence playing the Steelers next week.

This loss to Miami hurts more than the New England game. That game was over from the start. The defense played their best game of the season, completely taking out the Miami offense every series. I can't believe our offense played like this, and has been playing like this the past few weeks.

Sure, Holmes sure-TD drop was
sick.gif
, but the drops by the receivers were just as bad overall. Sanchez definitely played like *@+@ though, can't put all of the blame on the receivers.

I hate to admit it, but I have absolutely no confidence playing the Steelers next week.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Josh McDonalds (lulz) is waiting by the phone
For 2011-2012 I'm down for that. Not now. As frustrating as Schotty is, you can't change the OC in the middle of the season; in the middle of the playoff push.

Back
Top Bottom