Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

5-0 on the road is nice, but 2-2 at home needs to be worked on. the jets should be 9-2 11 days from now if they take care of things at home.

After the Cowboys game yesterday, I think the New Meadowlands may be cursed. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
   i hope not,  3 of the final 4 home games are pretty winnable,   and the other game miami the jets should win but it's a divsional game and those 2 play each other tough.  i just got tickets for week 17 on ebay, yeah it's the bills, yeah they suck, and yeah i'm a fool for flying 3000 miles to see jets bills 
laugh.gif
but hopefully i get to see the jets clinch something in that game whether it's the division or a first round bye or whatever

Originally Posted by onewearz

sanchez 3 straight ot, 4th qtr comeback wins
pimp.gif

about time the kid got some props .......
QFMFT. My boy is growing up so nicely. And still he doesn't get the props he deserves. Regardless, I predict next season to be a real breakout year for him barring any major injury.

Originally Posted by onewearz

sanchez 3 straight ot, 4th qtr comeback wins
pimp.gif

about time the kid got some props .......
QFMFT. My boy is growing up so nicely. And still he doesn't get the props he deserves. Regardless, I predict next season to be a real breakout year for him barring any major injury.

Lowery and Cotchery have been ruled out for the Texans game, yet apparently Cotchery was practicing (light) drills today, so maybe he'll be back for the Thanksgiving game?

Also, take a look at this:

RB Joe McKnight may be used as an emergency fifth cornerback against the Texans Sunday, according to Rex Ryan.

"We've had him working on some man-to-man," Ryan said today. "We'll use him at running back, wide receiver, cornerback. Whatever it takes. He's a good athlete. He's from USC like Dennis Thurman. They speak the same language.''

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2010/11/jerricho-cotchery-officially-r.html

I'm not sure if that is in general or for the Texans game. Either way...

Lowery and Cotchery have been ruled out for the Texans game, yet apparently Cotchery was practicing (light) drills today, so maybe he'll be back for the Thanksgiving game?

Also, take a look at this:

RB Joe McKnight may be used as an emergency fifth cornerback against the Texans Sunday, according to Rex Ryan.

"We've had him working on some man-to-man," Ryan said today. "We'll use him at running back, wide receiver, cornerback. Whatever it takes. He's a good athlete. He's from USC like Dennis Thurman. They speak the same language.''

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2010/11/jerricho-cotchery-officially-r.html

I'm not sure if that is in general or for the Texans game. Either way...

dam woody's down. took a bad shot on the knee, we cant lose this dude, he's huge for us ....

where the hell is everybody ?
laugh.gif

dam woody's down. took a bad shot on the knee, we cant lose this dude, he's huge for us ....

where the hell is everybody ?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom