Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

"Wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery, who pulled a groin muscle in overtime, will undergo an MRI exam Monday to determine the severity of the injury. The initial indications aren't encouraging, and it appears that Cotchery could be lost for a significant period of time.
- ESPN.com

Manish Mehta of the NY Daily News predicts that he will miss the Jets' next two games (groin).

This sucks, but if it means we get back a healthy Cotchery for the stretch, then so be it. We have the weapons to make up for his absence the next two games.

"Wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery, who pulled a groin muscle in overtime, will undergo an MRI exam Monday to determine the severity of the injury. The initial indications aren't encouraging, and it appears that Cotchery could be lost for a significant period of time.
- ESPN.com

Manish Mehta of the NY Daily News predicts that he will miss the Jets' next two games (groin).

This sucks, but if it means we get back a healthy Cotchery for the stretch, then so be it. We have the weapons to make up for his absence the next two games.

running game is gonna have to hold it down with sanchez hurt also. we essentially have 2 games in one week coming up so cotchery can rest it up good and be back in december.

dude made a helluva catch considering he pulled a hammy right before it .......

running game is gonna have to hold it down with sanchez hurt also. we essentially have 2 games in one week coming up so cotchery can rest it up good and be back in december.

dude made a helluva catch considering he pulled a hammy right before it .......

This might actually work to our advantage because now Holmes might be able to develop a little more chemistry with Sanchez. But man, even though I slept through the first 3.5 quarters. The end of the game was fun to watch. Couldn't believe that Holmes made that cut back like that.

This might actually work to our advantage because now Holmes might be able to develop a little more chemistry with Sanchez. But man, even though I slept through the first 3.5 quarters. The end of the game was fun to watch. Couldn't believe that Holmes made that cut back like that.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

december 6

For the division, in Foxboro.
pimp.gif

We taking the division from you in your building
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by finnns2003

You guys should thank Stuckey with some cards and flowers.

I would LOVE to have Stuckey back.

Dude was supposed to be the next Chrebet
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I'm glad he's out of the division, but wow what a mistake. Just get out of bounds.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by finnns2003

You guys should thank Stuckey with some cards and flowers.

I would LOVE to have Stuckey back.

Dude was supposed to be the next Chrebet
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I'm glad he's out of the division, but wow what a mistake. Just get out of bounds.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

5-0 on the road is nice, but 2-2 at home needs to be worked on. the jets should be 9-2 11 days from now if they take care of things at home.

After the Cowboys game yesterday, I think the New Meadowlands may be cursed. 
indifferent.gif

5-0 on the road is nice, but 2-2 at home needs to be worked on. the jets should be 9-2 11 days from now if they take care of things at home.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
   i hope not,  3 of the final 4 home games are pretty winnable,   and the other game miami the jets should win but it's a divsional game and those 2 play each other tough.  i just got tickets for week 17 on ebay, yeah it's the bills, yeah they suck, and yeah i'm a fool for flying 3000 miles to see jets bills 
laugh.gif
but hopefully i get to see the jets clinch something in that game whether it's the division or a first round bye or whatever

Back
Top Bottom