Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by Meangene4

onewearz wrote:

New+England+Patriots+v+Cleveland+Browns+QsCzOf7rqoCl.jpg

You wont be thanking this man sunday. RIP to the Jets come sunday.

laugh.gif

we gon blow em out watch, its gonna be ugly ........

i hope
frown.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

and another thing, any other Jets fans been dealing with Giant fans acting like big brothers who are scared that their little brother is getting bigger and can kick their *!$ now ? i cant tell u how many texts i got in that 4th qtr when we were down 10. people laughing at me on facebook, all giant fans, talking about they're the only team in ny, how much we suck, etc. once the game finished i swear it was silence , except for the " oh u got lucky " and " cmon, u beat the lions, dont get happy " comments. i still know mad people who say the new stadium is giants stadium and actually argue with me about it
laugh.gif

i dont even watch giant games, could care less about em but all the giant fans are obsessed with me whenever even sanchez throws a pick .......

i swear i pray it's an all ny superbowl, to shut these people up would make my life ..........

yes i'm mad, sorry bout the rant .......

I'm in the same boat as you bro, I'm hoping to God it's a Jets-Giants bowl
pimp.gif

Sorry to say this since your a Yankees fan, but the only thing that would be better than us beatin the Giants in the SB would be the Mets beating the Yanks in the WS
laugh.gif

and another thing, any other Jets fans been dealing with Giant fans acting like big brothers who are scared that their little brother is getting bigger and can kick their *!$ now ? i cant tell u how many texts i got in that 4th qtr when we were down 10. people laughing at me on facebook, all giant fans, talking about they're the only team in ny, how much we suck, etc. once the game finished i swear it was silence , except for the " oh u got lucky " and " cmon, u beat the lions, dont get happy " comments. i still know mad people who say the new stadium is giants stadium and actually argue with me about it
laugh.gif

i dont even watch giant games, could care less about em but all the giant fans are obsessed with me whenever even sanchez throws a pick .......

i swear i pray it's an all ny superbowl, to shut these people up would make my life ..........

yes i'm mad, sorry bout the rant .......

I'm in the same boat as you bro, I'm hoping to God it's a Jets-Giants bowl
pimp.gif

Sorry to say this since your a Yankees fan, but the only thing that would be better than us beatin the Giants in the SB would be the Mets beating the Yanks in the WS
laugh.gif

i know, i'm one of the backwards fans. it's usually giants, yanks - mets, jets, my family looks at me as an outcast
laugh.gif

i know, i'm one of the backwards fans. it's usually giants, yanks - mets, jets, my family looks at me as an outcast
laugh.gif

rex stirring ++*! up already
laugh.gif

74146_455877726230_115673336230_6122884_3976817_n.jpg

dudes belly is legendary
laugh.gif

hands down the best coach for this town as far as entertainment value . i was just remembering the mangini days compared to these, felt like we were in detention all the time. players love playing for this guy .........

rex stirring ++*! up already
laugh.gif

74146_455877726230_115673336230_6122884_3976817_n.jpg

dudes belly is legendary
laugh.gif

hands down the best coach for this town as far as entertainment value . i was just remembering the mangini days compared to these, felt like we were in detention all the time. players love playing for this guy .........

rex ryan is freakin awsome.  who wouldn't want them coaching their team.

from what i've seen with the browns from late last season until now though, it seems like mangini has learned from some of his mistakes though and has improved as a coach which is good for him i guess.  him and the jets weren't a good fit the way he ran the team and the end of 08 was a trainwreck but he never did anything to make me really dislike him.

sundays game should be closer then expected though the browns have been getting it together as the seasons progressed and wins over the saints and patriots can do alot for a teams confidence, but i think the jets pull away late and win and i see them coming out ready for this game and not overlooking them either.

rex ryan is freakin awsome.  who wouldn't want them coaching their team.

from what i've seen with the browns from late last season until now though, it seems like mangini has learned from some of his mistakes though and has improved as a coach which is good for him i guess.  him and the jets weren't a good fit the way he ran the team and the end of 08 was a trainwreck but he never did anything to make me really dislike him.

sundays game should be closer then expected though the browns have been getting it together as the seasons progressed and wins over the saints and patriots can do alot for a teams confidence, but i think the jets pull away late and win and i see them coming out ready for this game and not overlooking them either.

i expect a tough game, mangini's gonna pull out every trick play in the book, cant wait .......

i expect a tough game, mangini's gonna pull out every trick play in the book, cant wait .......

Whats up fellow Jets fan!

I recently started a channel on YouTube called "BackPack Broadcasting" that is soon to become a website. I am currently doing "one-man-band" ( I do the shooting, editing and reporting) video reports on NY sports teams. Last week I started doing some some reports on the Jets and Giants and today I did another on the Jets! I encourage all my fellow Jets fans to check out the embedded video below and the channel.

Any feedback/questions/subscribers to the channel would be appreciated from my fellow Team Knicks members!

Whats up fellow Jets fan!

I recently started a channel on YouTube called "BackPack Broadcasting" that is soon to become a website. I am currently doing "one-man-band" ( I do the shooting, editing and reporting) video reports on NY sports teams. Last week I started doing some some reports on the Jets and Giants and today I did another on the Jets! I encourage all my fellow Jets fans to check out the embedded video below and the channel.

Any feedback/questions/subscribers to the channel would be appreciated from my fellow Team Knicks members!

gonna be a better game than most people think, we need some offense right off the bat. gimme 7 on the first drive

gonna be a better game than most people think, we need some offense right off the bat. gimme 7 on the first drive

props to sanchez. kid showed heart, guts, and got us a hard fought W .

the kid opened some eyes today and hopefully shut a couple mouths
pimp.gif

props to sanchez. kid showed heart, guts, and got us a hard fought W .

the kid opened some eyes today and hopefully shut a couple mouths
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom