Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

supposedly randy moss had some meeting with the jets yesterday . just heard it on the fan .....

ahh whatever , dont know how i feel about it ........

supposedly randy moss had some meeting with the jets yesterday . just heard it on the fan .....

ahh whatever , dont know how i feel about it ........

Report: Randy Moss meets with Jets
Written by Jonathan Ragus
Wednesday, 03 November 2010 12:54
1diggdigg

According to WFAN and a NESN report, former New England Patriots WR Randy Moss has met with the New York Jets.

"Randy Moss, I’ve learned, was in Boston Monday, and was in New Jersey [Tuesday]. Meaning, you’ve got yourself the Patriots and the Jets talking about Randy Moss," said WFAN’s Craig Carton.

The report also said Moss met with the Jets near a place that the team's quarterback Mark Sanchez likes to frequent near his home.

With the Patriots now having a 6-1 record the Jets would have first dibs on Moss over New England.

Are the Jets seriously interested in Moss becoming a member of Gang Green or are they just doing this to block the New England Patriots from re-signing Moss?

I dont see him fallin to the jets through waivers though. Is it possible if a team claims him he can refuse to sign with the team???

Report: Randy Moss meets with Jets
Written by Jonathan Ragus
Wednesday, 03 November 2010 12:54
1diggdigg

According to WFAN and a NESN report, former New England Patriots WR Randy Moss has met with the New York Jets.

"Randy Moss, I’ve learned, was in Boston Monday, and was in New Jersey [Tuesday]. Meaning, you’ve got yourself the Patriots and the Jets talking about Randy Moss," said WFAN’s Craig Carton.

The report also said Moss met with the Jets near a place that the team's quarterback Mark Sanchez likes to frequent near his home.

With the Patriots now having a 6-1 record the Jets would have first dibs on Moss over New England.

Are the Jets seriously interested in Moss becoming a member of Gang Green or are they just doing this to block the New England Patriots from re-signing Moss?

I dont see him fallin to the jets through waivers though. Is it possible if a team claims him he can refuse to sign with the team???

Originally Posted by onewearz

we better not piss this one away tomorrow . cant let the pats run away with it .....
This.  Trap game to the max, nervous as hell bout this one
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

we better not piss this one away tomorrow . cant let the pats run away with it .....
ohwell.gif
That Lions D-Line is no joke, I'm pretty nervous for our offense. I fully expect to win this game though, our defense is gonna kill their offense. Still, if our offense doesn't show out this game all hell is gonna break loose in the media and Sanchez.

ohwell.gif
That Lions D-Line is no joke, I'm pretty nervous for our offense. I fully expect to win this game though, our defense is gonna kill their offense. Still, if our offense doesn't show out this game all hell is gonna break loose in the media and Sanchez.

Lucky win today, the league is so crappy overall, I really don't belive a single team is very good except the Steelers.  Just keep finding a way to win football games and get to the playoff and I'll be happy.

They really need to start giving Greene more carries, LT needs to be fresh for the playoffs and he already seems to be a little slower than he was at the start of the season.

Lucky win today, the league is so crappy overall, I really don't belive a single team is very good except the Steelers.  Just keep finding a way to win football games and get to the playoff and I'll be happy.

They really need to start giving Greene more carries, LT needs to be fresh for the playoffs and he already seems to be a little slower than he was at the start of the season.

lucky win yes but the kid showed me something today. he showed he can lead us down for a score at the end of a game with 0 timeouts at that.

lotta people wanna bash sanchez and say he sucks but this dude is the goods. if shotty finally lets this kid loose he's gonna be special. that bomb to braylon was one of the best balls i've seen him throw. perfect timing , lead him right too, braylon didn't even break stride.

to have a great season and build on this your gonna have to win these ugly games. i prefer we just smack em but i'll take the W .

and another thing, any other Jets fans been dealing with Giant fans acting like big brothers who are scared that their little brother is getting bigger and can kick their *!$ now ? i cant tell u how many texts i got in that 4th qtr when we were down 10. people laughing at me on facebook, all giant fans, talking about they're the only team in ny, how much we suck, etc. once the game finished i swear it was silence , except for the " oh u got lucky " and " cmon, u beat the lions, dont get happy " comments. i still know mad people who say the new stadium is giants stadium and actually argue with me about it
laugh.gif

i dont even watch giant games, could care less about em but all the giant fans are obsessed with me whenever even sanchez throws a pick .......

i swear i pray it's an all ny superbowl, to shut these people up would make my life ..........

yes i'm mad, sorry bout the rant .......

lucky win yes but the kid showed me something today. he showed he can lead us down for a score at the end of a game with 0 timeouts at that.

lotta people wanna bash sanchez and say he sucks but this dude is the goods. if shotty finally lets this kid loose he's gonna be special. that bomb to braylon was one of the best balls i've seen him throw. perfect timing , lead him right too, braylon didn't even break stride.

to have a great season and build on this your gonna have to win these ugly games. i prefer we just smack em but i'll take the W .

and another thing, any other Jets fans been dealing with Giant fans acting like big brothers who are scared that their little brother is getting bigger and can kick their *!$ now ? i cant tell u how many texts i got in that 4th qtr when we were down 10. people laughing at me on facebook, all giant fans, talking about they're the only team in ny, how much we suck, etc. once the game finished i swear it was silence , except for the " oh u got lucky " and " cmon, u beat the lions, dont get happy " comments. i still know mad people who say the new stadium is giants stadium and actually argue with me about it
laugh.gif

i dont even watch giant games, could care less about em but all the giant fans are obsessed with me whenever even sanchez throws a pick .......

i swear i pray it's an all ny superbowl, to shut these people up would make my life ..........

yes i'm mad, sorry bout the rant .......

Hopefully Greene has a great second half like he had last year and into the playoffs. 

Hopefully Greene has a great second half like he had last year and into the playoffs. 

Back
Top Bottom