Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

LT is the man. you guys are damn lucky to get him.

i always hated watching him have career games two times a year on us when he was with SD, but always respected him as a player.

i never really thought he lost a step, his stint in SD was just done though. he got tired of his team choking every year in the playoffs.

i can't say i agree with everything your coach and fans have to say, but i hope you guys succeed just to see LT get his recognition.

if he wins the MVP that would be great.
Him not playing in any big games was kind of a big factor in "his team choking every year in the playoffs." I have no good will towards LT at all.

I think the Packers loss falls on the receivers for their play, and questionable calls by Rex/Schotty. I mean, Tomlinson for, what, 15 carries and Greene for 6 the entire day?

The Lions next week will not be easy by any means. They are a good team, always getting bad breaks (that's my take on them week in and week out). They put up points, we need to contain them.

I think the Packers loss falls on the receivers for their play, and questionable calls by Rex/Schotty. I mean, Tomlinson for, what, 15 carries and Greene for 6 the entire day?

The Lions next week will not be easy by any means. They are a good team, always getting bad breaks (that's my take on them week in and week out). They put up points, we need to contain them.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Like I mentioned in the game thread, we cannot stray away from who we are. We are a running team, and to have LT and Greene for only that much is not going to get the job done.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Like I mentioned in the game thread, we cannot stray away from who we are. We are a running team, and to have LT and Greene for only that much is not going to get the job done.

agree with everyone else, abandoning the run was stupid. hopefully we learn from this and come back next week with some fire ......

agree with everyone else, abandoning the run was stupid. hopefully we learn from this and come back next week with some fire ......

thanks for danny woodhead, fellas...it's working out well
pimp.gif

Cotchery has really pissed me off this year. He used to never drop the ball, and now he's looking like Braylon Edwards.

Cotchery has really pissed me off this year. He used to never drop the ball, and now he's looking like Braylon Edwards.

Santonio could of taken that one to the house. Braylon for some reason was being ignored all game. And Cotchery, I mean I don't know, his hands used to be made out of glue.

Santonio could of taken that one to the house. Braylon for some reason was being ignored all game. And Cotchery, I mean I don't know, his hands used to be made out of glue.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Woodhead been showing out on my fantasy team too for the last 3 weeks
pimp.gif
Bye week scab of the year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

pimp.gif