Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

October 31 vs Green Bay – Green Bay has had a tough season so far.  With the loss of a number of key contributors, like Ryan Grant and now Jermichael Finley, the Packers will be facing their bitter rival the Vikings this coming weekend, then heading to New York the week after.  Green Bay has played competitively in all of their games.  The three games that they have lost, have been by a total of nine points.  They might be wounded, but they are still are dangerous and will likely be a close fought game.  Hopefully the extra week off will only help the Jets to be healthy, and for the coaching staff to have extra time to look at how to stop Aaron Rodgers and the resurging Greg Jennings.

Nov 7 – @ Detroit – I know Detroit is just 1-5, but I really do think that they are fielding a more competitive team than I can remember in quite a while.  The Lions are doing their best without their starting (or in some cases backup) QB.  Franchise QB Matt Stafford could be in for Detroit against Washington after their bye week on Halloween, so look for Stafford to fully back into the swing of things against the Jets the following week.  Stafford has shown some impressive skills, when healthy, his biggest question mark.

Nov 14 – @ Cleveland – Now officially into the Colt McCoy era in Cleveland, which means that Eric Mangini could well be looking for a defensive backs coaching job somewhere else this offseason.  McCoy had 1 TD and 2 INT over the weekend against the Steelers defense.  Cleveland now is reeling at 1-5 and has been equally bad on defense as on offense.  Of course, some Jets who might have felt slighted under Mangini might relish the game against their former coach, so this matchup should be interesting of two coaches apparently heading in opposite directions.

Nov 21 – vs Houston – For as good as their offense is, their defense is really that bad, maybe worse.  No QB so far has had a bad day on this secondary … so don’t expect the Jets with their weapons to be the first.  The Jets could be facing an interesting test against a team that in many respects mirrors what the Jets just saw against the Broncos , with the main difference being that the Texans have a legitimate running game.  This is going to be an “all-hands on deck

[h1]Man in Jets jersey robs Manhattan Beach bank[/h1]
From staff reports

Posted: 10/20/2010 09:29:53 AM PDT

Updated: 10/20/2010 09:34:11 AM PDT

Thesuspect is a balding man, 60 to 65 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall,with a heavy build. He had slicked back white hair. (jblackwell)
| POLICE NEWS[h3]Man in Jets jersey robs bank[/h3]
Manhattan Beach. Police are trying to identify a bank robber wearing a green "Mark Sanchez" New York Jets jersey.

The man handed a note demanding money to a teller at Chase Bank, 201Manhattan Beach Blvd. at 8:50 a.m. Monday. The teller handed over cash.

The balding man is white, 60 to 65 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a heavy build. He had slicked back white hair.

Call Detective Mike Rosenberger at 310-802-5171 with information.

From staff reports

Thesuspect is a balding man, 60 to 65 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall,with a heavy build. He had slicked back white hair. (jblackwell)
| POLICE NEWS[h3]Man in Jets jersey robs bank[/h3]
Manhattan Beach. Police are trying to identify a bank robber wearing a green "Mark Sanchez" New York Jets jersey.

The man handed a note demanding money to a teller at Chase Bank, 201Manhattan Beach Blvd. at 8:50 a.m. Monday. The teller handed over cash.

The balding man is white, 60 to 65 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a heavy build. He had slicked back white hair.

roll.gif
......watch the media blame the Jets for this also 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

From staff reports

The suspect is a balding man, 60 to 65 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a heavy build. He had slicked back white hair. (jblackwell)
| POLICE NEWS [h3]Man in Jets jersey robs bank[/h3]

The man handed a note demanding money to a teller at Chase Bank, 201 Manhattan Beach Blvd. at 8:50 a.m. Monday. The teller handed over cash.

roll.gif
  i read this in the paper today,  i live about 5 minutes away from manhattan beach and know exactly where that bank is.   im gonna call detective mike rosenberger later on today and be like "mikey boy  J E T S  JETS JETS JETS"

Originally Posted by dyyhard

From staff reports

The suspect is a balding man, 60 to 65 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a heavy build. He had slicked back white hair. (jblackwell)
| POLICE NEWS [h3]Man in Jets jersey robs bank[/h3]

The man handed a note demanding money to a teller at Chase Bank, 201 Manhattan Beach Blvd. at 8:50 a.m. Monday. The teller handed over cash.

roll.gif
  i read this in the paper today,  i live about 5 minutes away from manhattan beach and know exactly where that bank is.   im gonna call detective mike rosenberger later on today and be like "mikey boy  J E T S  JETS JETS JETS"

Jenkins was on the NFL on CBS Pre-game show a few minutes ago. Kris said he plans on playing next season, specifically saying he wants to play for the Rex and the Jets again, at least to play one more season for them.

At a reduced price, can it really hurt to have him out there, if he thinks he can go?

Jenkins was on the NFL on CBS Pre-game show a few minutes ago. Kris said he plans on playing next season, specifically saying he wants to play for the Rex and the Jets again, at least to play one more season for them.

At a reduced price, can it really hurt to have him out there, if he thinks he can go?

Originally Posted by bkmac

not at all man. im sure they'll have him back

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I forgot to add he said he doesn't care about the money. I want him involved with the Jets for a long time, whether he is playing again or whatever else he can be involved in.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I forgot to add he said he doesn't care about the money. I want him involved with the Jets for a long time, whether he is playing again or whatever else he can be involved in.

All my attention here here now that the yanks got smacked. I'm over it and Saturday I'll be done with this dam Avy
laugh.gif

All my attention here here now that the yanks got smacked. I'm over it and Saturday I'll be done with this dam Avy
laugh.gif

My kids are gonna be staring at me with they're costumes on like " can we leave already " , I ain't moving till after the game
laugh.gif

Might have to watch on the laptop , ny'ers gonna need links

My kids are gonna be staring at me with they're costumes on like " can we leave already " , I ain't moving till after the game
laugh.gif

Might have to watch on the laptop , ny'ers gonna need links

Back
Top Bottom