Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

good lookin fellas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

yeah yesterday i made 20 years together with my wife, been with her since i was 14 . good times ......

Congrats bro!!

Now let's get this W tonight.  We need some momentum heading into the bye week!!

laugh.gif

yeah yesterday i made 20 years together with my wife, been with her since i was 14 . good times ......

Congrats bro!!

Now let's get this W tonight.  We need some momentum heading into the bye week!!

laugh.gif

Congratulations. Since you were 14? That's amazing, dude. 

laugh.gif

Congratulations. Since you were 14? That's amazing, dude. 

thx again fellas

yup met her in junior high school we been together since. 3 kids and she's still hot so ima ride it as long as she stays that way
laugh.gif

thx again fellas

yup met her in junior high school we been together since. 3 kids and she's still hot so ima ride it as long as she stays that way
laugh.gif

this was a hard game for the jets against the refs. we only got one call the whole game but it was a blatant pass interference 

this was a hard game for the jets against the refs. we only got one call the whole game but it was a blatant pass interference 

When you really look at it, although ugly, this win might have been more deserved then it was "stolen". Sanchez and the offense were shaky, but they found a way to win the game. The defense stepped it up late when they needed to. At the end of the game, I'll take it however it comes.

When asked if he takes any satisfaction that the Jets are 5-1 and his old team are 2-4, Tomlinson began to smile and said no comment, "the smile says it all."

Rex's postgame locker room speech:

"We're 5-1 heading into the BYE, you don't have to apologize for !@!#"- Rex Ryan
"Great job defense. Thanks for saving my %+!."- Mark
-Trevor Pryce thanked the team for everything they've done the past few weeks for him.

revis-owns-royal-o.gif

- Mike Tannenbaum might be the best GM in the league.

That will complete my thoughts for the game. Talk to you all throughout the week
pimp.gif

When you really look at it, although ugly, this win might have been more deserved then it was "stolen". Sanchez and the offense were shaky, but they found a way to win the game. The defense stepped it up late when they needed to. At the end of the game, I'll take it however it comes.

When asked if he takes any satisfaction that the Jets are 5-1 and his old team are 2-4, Tomlinson began to smile and said no comment, "the smile says it all."

Rex's postgame locker room speech:

"We're 5-1 heading into the BYE, you don't have to apologize for !@!#"- Rex Ryan
"Great job defense. Thanks for saving my %+!."- Mark
-Trevor Pryce thanked the team for everything they've done the past few weeks for him.

revis-owns-royal-o.gif

- Mike Tannenbaum might be the best GM in the league.

That will complete my thoughts for the game. Talk to you all throughout the week
pimp.gif

Copp, good looks on the more clear Youtube video.
revis-owns-royal-o.gif

R.I.P. Freddy. It was always fun seeing him around the Stadium all these years, he will be missed.

Copp, good looks on the more clear Youtube video.
revis-owns-royal-o.gif

R.I.P. Freddy. It was always fun seeing him around the Stadium all these years, he will be missed.

Great win today

ugly but still

Not going to the packers game after the bye (Choose Nets/Heat) I also hope they make the Dolphins game a sunday night game since i have lakers/nets that day.

Great win today

ugly but still

Not going to the packers game after the bye (Choose Nets/Heat) I also hope they make the Dolphins game a sunday night game since i have lakers/nets that day.

Back
Top Bottom