Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Per Mort, Favre also said that he plans to play "lights out tonight."

History says that he could.  Peter King of SI.com points out in his Monday Morning Quarterback column that Favre has indeed played "lights out" when facing extreme personal situations.

Nearly seven years ago, Favre had the game of his life the day after his father suddenly died.  Last year, Favre was constantly booed at Lambeau Field but nevertheless picked apart the Packers.

AMPED to see The Legendary #4 tonight!!!

Favre to Moss ... TD!!!!

pimp.gif

I'm too hyped for this game tonight. 
pimp.gif
I agree that Cro should go up against Moss. Cro match's up with Moss really well physically, and I like Revis on Percy. Revis is a lot better on the shorter routes then Cro is, I think Cro has a better chance of being eaten up by Percy then Moss. At the same time, I'd be scared to put Cro on Moss if a refreshed Moss comes out this game.

Revis Back
pimp.gif

Holmes Back
pimp.gif

Pace Back
pimp.gif

As long as Brett gets hit in the mouth early we got this. Vikings offensive line has been horrible this year against the pass.

Jets- 24
Vikings- 9

I'm too hyped for this game tonight. 
pimp.gif
I agree that Cro should go up against Moss. Cro match's up with Moss really well physically, and I like Revis on Percy. Revis is a lot better on the shorter routes then Cro is, I think Cro has a better chance of being eaten up by Percy then Moss. At the same time, I'd be scared to put Cro on Moss if a refreshed Moss comes out this game.

Revis Back
pimp.gif

Holmes Back
pimp.gif

Pace Back
pimp.gif

As long as Brett gets hit in the mouth early we got this. Vikings offensive line has been horrible this year against the pass.

Jets- 24
Vikings- 9

I can see moss ballin out today (hopefully I'm wrong) and hopefully the Jets get the W the way this year is nothing is slightly sure bet

I can see moss ballin out today (hopefully I'm wrong) and hopefully the Jets get the W the way this year is nothing is slightly sure bet

That's a mother#@$%@ ugly win, but I'll take it anytime. 4-1 baby. Next is Denver.

That's a mother#@$%@ ugly win, but I'll take it anytime. 4-1 baby. Next is Denver.

^ The Broncos don't run the ball much. Oh yeah, Kyle Orton is averaging 340+ yards per game. 
30t6p3b.gif

^ The Broncos don't run the ball much. Oh yeah, Kyle Orton is averaging 340+ yards per game. 
30t6p3b.gif

Just got back from the game.

All I can say is, wow, we came up so close for nothing. Favre with the INT's at the end as always.

Pics later.

Just got back from the game.

All I can say is, wow, we came up so close for nothing. Favre with the INT's at the end as always.

Pics later.

an ugly win is a win, i'll take it...

this is usually a game the jets woulda lost in the past, maybe things really are turning around ........

this is usually a game the jets woulda lost in the past, maybe things really are turning around ........

Originally Posted by onewearz

You mean you stayed up for the game despite the delayed start? Impressive
grin.gif

It's a shame this game is going to be considered an ugly win, considering we dominated the 1st Half.

Originally Posted by onewearz

You mean you stayed up for the game despite the delayed start? Impressive
grin.gif

It's a shame this game is going to be considered an ugly win, considering we dominated the 1st Half.

Back
Top Bottom