Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Patrick Turner and David Clowney (again) were released in order to make room for Holmes and the re-signing of Howard Green.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Sad I missed this game. This is the first time all season a Jets game hasn't been showed in the Bay, but I guess I can't get greedy. 
laugh.gif

LT
pimp.gif

Revis, Pace, Holmes back in time for the old man
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
   it's crazy i live in LA and the jets will have been on tv out here 4 of the first 5 weeks this season.

they manhandled buffalo and ever since the 3rd quarter of week 2 you can make an argument for them being the best team in the league so far imo.
I've also been wondering why the Jets have been getting a lot of coverage here in L.A.  I figured it's because of Sanchez and the big Hispanic demographic & the USC ties.

I ain't complaining though.  This team is fun to watch, and they're built to win now. 

Holmes + BE + Keller + LT =
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Sad I missed this game. This is the first time all season a Jets game hasn't been showed in the Bay, but I guess I can't get greedy. 
laugh.gif

LT
pimp.gif

Revis, Pace, Holmes back in time for the old man
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
   it's crazy i live in LA and the jets will have been on tv out here 4 of the first 5 weeks this season.

they manhandled buffalo and ever since the 3rd quarter of week 2 you can make an argument for them being the best team in the league so far imo.
I've also been wondering why the Jets have been getting a lot of coverage here in L.A.  I figured it's because of Sanchez and the big Hispanic demographic & the USC ties.

I ain't complaining though.  This team is fun to watch, and they're built to win now. 

Holmes + BE + Keller + LT =
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

We get Moss Monday. I think we'll put Cro on him. He did a fine job on him when Revis left.

I mean bearing injuries, if we don't win the division this year, someone seriously needs to get fired.

We get Moss Monday. I think we'll put Cro on him. He did a fine job on him when Revis left.

I mean bearing injuries, if we don't win the division this year, someone seriously needs to get fired.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

was thinking the exact same thing.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

was thinking the exact same thing.

I too think Cro' on Moss is the way to go. Revis is going to want to be on him. I'm sure, but no point in risking an aggravation on the hammy again when Cro' did a fine job covering Moss. Think of it this way, do you really think Favre and Moss have enough time to get in sync for Monday? I sure as hell don't. I'm not too worried that we see Moss again to be perfectly honest.

I read this on another forum, not sure how true it is. Is Moss the first player ever to play 17 regular season games (seeing as the Vikings just had their BYE and the Patriots are currently in theirs) and the first player ever to play back-to-back MNF games?

I too think Cro' on Moss is the way to go. Revis is going to want to be on him. I'm sure, but no point in risking an aggravation on the hammy again when Cro' did a fine job covering Moss. Think of it this way, do you really think Favre and Moss have enough time to get in sync for Monday? I sure as hell don't. I'm not too worried that we see Moss again to be perfectly honest.

I read this on another forum, not sure how true it is. Is Moss the first player ever to play 17 regular season games (seeing as the Vikings just had their BYE and the Patriots are currently in theirs) and the first player ever to play back-to-back MNF games?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Untitled-15.jpg

Is anyone going to be in attendance Monday night?

I'll be ...

Spoiler [+]
NT Summit?
nerd.gif

If this REALLY is Mark Sanchez, how can I rasterize this image into a poster??

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
I actually like Sanchez and the Jets, but I'm a DIE-HARD Favre fan.
grin.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Untitled-15.jpg

Is anyone going to be in attendance Monday night?

I'll be ...

Spoiler [+]
NT Summit?
nerd.gif

If this REALLY is Mark Sanchez, how can I rasterize this image into a poster??

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
I actually like Sanchez and the Jets, but I'm a DIE-HARD Favre fan.
grin.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom